P Shot

Texbar86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'am getting massive girth expansion with my pumping sessions. I have never ever been this thick, and that is in years of pumping.

Iam even considering going for a 4th P shot in August.

Are you getting only 1 shot done Texbar86
Only have one planned for now but will likely get more.

Here is the official site for the shot if any one is interested to review it.

Priapus Shot® | P-Shot® | Official Website - Priapus Shot®

Reactions: Daddybulls

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Had no idea what y'all were talking about with this p shot thing. So I Googled and got this quick info.

"How long does the P Shot last for?
P-Shot Results:
Unlike many fast-acting, temporary treatments for male enhancement, the P-Shot is a treatment that provides noticeable results within one to six weeks with results that can last for up to two years."

Reactions: Texbar86

Texbar86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Had no idea what y'all were talking about with this p shot thing. So I Googled and got this quick info.

"How long does the P Shot last for?
P-Shot Results:
Unlike many fast-acting, temporary treatments for male enhancement, the P-Shot is a treatment that provides noticeable results within one to six weeks with results that can last for up to two years."
Yep, and according to the study I posted above men gained about 7mm per a shot with the use of a pump.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep, and according to the study I posted above men gained about 7mm per a shot with the use of a pump.
So just a little over a 1/4 inch per? And have to pump..? Not for me. But I guess it's no different than folks that get injections for the lips and face I guess.

Reactions: Texbar86

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ll be interested after 6 weeks what you think snd have gained. Its been almost a year for me and I have been rock hard and engorged after it. My wife has many multiple orgasms and I can last for the grand finale for us both. I will do it again if I feel any loss. Way to go❣️

Texbar86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks man, I'll be interested also.

From what I read the first 3 days or so is mostly temporary. To be honest I don't see much difference right now with my unpumped penis. Maybe a little plumper...what I do notice though is it seems to be quite a bit more sensitive and I'm definitely getting harder more easy it seems...again though we'll see if that's just temporary.

I will say this; the LApump is soooo much better than the Bathmate!!! I highly recommend it.

Did you get the Exsomes?

Texbar86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ll be interested after 6 weeks what you think snd have gained. Its been almost a year for me and I have been rock hard and engorged after it. My wife has many multiple orgasms and I can last for the grand finale for us both. I will do it again if I feel any loss. Way to go❣️
You said before that you gained in girth and length??