Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Thanks man, I'll be interested also.

From what I read the first 3 days or so is mostly temporary. To be honest I don't see much difference right now with my unpumped penis. Maybe a little plumper...what I do notice though is it seems to be quite a bit more sensitive and I'm definitely getting harder more easy it seems...again though we'll see if that's just temporary.

I will say this; the LApump is soooo much better than the Bathmate!!! I highly recommend it.

Did you get the Exsomes?
Just curious... Do they recommend pumping in addition to the shots? Or is it personal choice?

bob3780

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
South Milwaukee (Wisconsin, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They do recommend it if you want size gains.
I am very close to going to this procedure done. I'm still shopping and researching as much as I can before deciding where to go and get it done.
I may even after getting the first one done, buy some equipment and do them myself in the future.

LB69

Expert Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You said before that you gained in girth and length??
Yes I gained in both and a lot more sensitive, especially at the base of my scrotum. I think that was from the gainswave tx he did before the shots. He had really concentrated with the machine there and it really must have helped with the blood flow. Did they put a cock ring on you before he injected and have you keep it on for 30-45 minutes after the injections? He said it was to keep the PRP and exosomes in the penis longer to set? Hope you have as much results as I did and enjoy life.
You said before that you gained in girth and length??

Reactions: jthomasmpls

Texbar86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I gained in both and a lot more sensitive, especially at the base of my scrotum. I think that was from the gainswave tx he did before the shots. He had really concentrated with the machine there and it really must have helped with the blood flow. Did they put a cock ring on you before he injected and have you keep it on for 30-45 minutes after the injections? He said it was to keep the PRP and exosomes in the penis longer to set? Hope you have as much results as I did and enjoy life.
No, didn't put on a cock ring nor did they pump my penis immediately after. I did get the pump and pumped myself after I left.

When you got the exosomes did they also draw your blood and mix it with the exosomes?

Daddybulls

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I think the main question is, have I gain anything. It is abit thicker, and flaccid seems to hang lower. But its only 2 weeks after my 3rd shot.

I want to give it 12 weeks and check if any gains was made.

Was it worth it. For me yes. This isn't an enlargement treatment first of all. This is for rejuvenation.
Good looking cock

Reactions: odave

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How was it not bigger news that a dick shot became available haha?
True that. But let's not forget it's $1,800-$2400 which needs to be redone every couple years. But if you amortize it... $85.00 per month... But given how many folks spend a lot more on cosmetic work...

indodick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just got my third shot today. Hopefully I'll see some difference as I haven't had any change with the first two. They charged me a lot less, only $500, since I had no success with the first two. Doctor said to start pumping tomorrow. Feeling like I should start today. Any thoughts on this? Also how long did you wait to have sex if at all? I'm still numb right now.

Reactions: Ru biks

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just got my third shot today. Hopefully I'll see some difference as I haven't had any change with the first two. They charged me a lot less, only $500, since I had no success with the first two. Doctor said to start pumping tomorrow. Feeling like I should start today. Any thoughts on this? Also how long did you wait to have sex if at all? I'm still numb right now.
No success with the first two..? It should be free. Just my opinion.

Reactions: Texbar86

Texbar86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From everything I have seen and from what I was told is that you should pump as soon as you can.

As far as sex is concerned, Id say you could do it that same day or the next.

Texbar86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Did you pump with the first two shots?