p90x

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by tanguy21, Jan 10, 2012.

1. tanguy21

tanguy21 Member

Albums:
    hey guys,
    just tryin to get people opinions of p90x.

2. c_smith

c_smith Active Member

Albums:
  3. monel

Gold Member

Wow! Just minutes ago I saw an ad for this and was thinking about googling reviews. Sorry I don't have any insight but I would sure like to know other's opinions.

4. redz_rule

Gold Member

5. kenny233

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I have done it a few times and I really liked it. I have some friends who did the entire series and said it was great, and they noticed results. They were in pretty good shape before they started though.

I really think the P90X routines have great cardio and abdominal workouts, and if the routines are done on a regular basis, it would produce good results. Stick with it, like any exercise program.

6. poppyseed

poppyseed New Member

P90X is great, I dont do the diet routine it gives because its expensive for me to buy all the stuff they suggest but the actual workout is great. The average workout is gonna last an hour (yoga is an hour and a half, some are 45 minutes but include 15 minute abs too)

7. ConanTheBarber

Gold Member

P90X is basically a very intense circuit-training routine.
    I think it's well conceived and if you stick with it, I don't see how you could fail to make great gains.
    I bought the videos but haven't started, since I'm waiting for a problem with a bicep tendon to subside. But I do expect to get into it.
    The cardio component, some say, won't give you all the cardio you need -- so you should probably add a bit of running, swimming or other exercise on the side.
    And if you're not already sorta fit, I think you'd have to ease into the workouts.
    As you know, getting injured in the first week or two won't take you anywhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted