Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hey guys i got a PA last week and well the bleeding stopped after the 3rd day :biggrin1:

but still it is really really really tender but im not too worried bout that

but the thing thats really messing with my head is not being able to wank :eek::eek::eek:

so im just wondering how long did you guys wait till you test drove it :tongue: and when you did were you rough or gentle with it

oh and do you find it adds anything to your orgasims or sensations ??

oh and any tips or advice from uncircumsised guys is really appreciated as im one of yous :biggrin1:

thanks for all the info anyway guys

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to break the news to you; but if you want to heal properly without any complications you have to wait a month before taking it for a test drive (that includes wanking) Once it's healed you won't be sorry you got your PA; sex is much more pleasurable for both you and your partner.
Meanwhile to help the healing process drink lots and lots of water so you urinate frequently. Also soak it in water and sea salt for about 10 minutes twice a day.
The person who did your piercing should have outlined a healing process for you. If you need more info I have it saved in a file somewhere.

james1001

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry to break the news to you; but if you want to heal properly without any complications you have to wait a month before taking it for a test drive (that includes wanking) Once it's healed you won't be sorry you got your PA; sex is much more pleasurable for both you and your partner.
Meanwhile to help the healing process drink lots and lots of water so you urinate frequently. Also soak it in water and sea salt for about 10 minutes twice a day.
The person who did your piercing should have outlined a healing process for you. If you need more info I have it saved in a file somewhere.

thanks nudeyorker

oh no im not really interested in the cleaning aspect as im not new to the piercing scene so have all that going well i was just more interested in the sex end of it, ah i know i was only going to wait 3 weeks if i cudnt bare it anymore with out a wank but the goal is a wank/sex free month

thanks for the info and offer thoug :D

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
when i had mine done i wore tighty whities for 2 wks to keep it from flopping around helped alot as i wear jeans and they can be rough on a new piercing. as for a test run i did it very gently 10 days after i got it. it was un believable but be very careful and let it heal completely you won''t regret it good luck

D_Ickybod_Krane

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hey, i got a PA earlier this year. The majority of the bleeding stopped on the second day. I think I held out on masturbation for about 4 days and that was it...it was totally intense too. I did do my best to not actually hit or touch the ring when doing so...just wanked the shaft. For the first two weeks I was really good about keeping the ring clean...but otherwise I did little to no maintenance as far as sea salt soaking and such. Most of the tenderness went away after two weeks...I think the most interesting thing was getting in and out of my car without moving my dick into a weird position that'd push or pull on my ring, lol. Now 4 months later I've gone from a 14ga all the way up to a 2ga with no complications. Stretching wasn't even really necessary, the next size just always seemed to fit...and it certainly wasn't painful either. Everyone has different experiences though. ENJOY!

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You'd be wise to take it slow and let it heal. Typically, a piercer will tell you 4 to 6 weeks. I waited 4 and hated every minute of the wait....but the payoff for you and your partner will be worth it. Don't screw up a good thing.

james1001

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
thanks a million guys

im going to hold out as long as i can at least for another two weeks if i cant make for one more week after that

but its hard to try and be so good.......i have blue balls for the last 3 days in a row and its getting really annoying / sore ahaha

anywho thanks again

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was seriously considering getting a PA a few years ago and told a co-worker. She strongly advised me not to as 2 of her exes had scratched her insides, and that it smelled.

Once I can understand, but twice? I changed my mind from that one anecdote. Can anyone speak to the cause of these (the smell and the scratch).

lilbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I got a PA about five years ago. The small amount of bleeding stopped on the second day. I held out on masturbation for about a week. After that, I just jacked the shaft, avoided the ring and everything was fine after that. I have never had a problem keeping the ring clean. Seems that the normal urine flow takes care of everything. Most of the tenderness went away after about a week or two. I started with a 10ga and now have a 2ga with no plans on going any larger. I still love my PA and have never had any problems with it. Also have never had any problems or complaints with a partner. Wish I had the balls to have had my PA done 20 years ago!

Kempwing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A "PA" is a "Prince Albert" it's when you have a piercing in a certain location on the penis if I recall correctly

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had mine done at a demonstration in front of about 40 guys watching while I was spread out on the bar. Everyone scared me about how bad it would hurt and I couldn't jack off for weeks and it would sting when I pissed... all this advice came from people who didn't have one BTW. So I went home after I had it done and drank a couple of beers while I relaxed with my new piercing. I eventually had to piss and I was nervous. Finally I went in to the bathroom because I had to go... as soon as I started, I had the most pleasurable and intense piss I had ever had... my cock got rock hard and I had to move to the shower to piss on the wall. It turned me on so much that I very, very, very gently jacked my dick... only touching the shaft... again, I don't remember a more intense orgasm than that. I was totally gentle and tried to keep my hands off it for a good 5 weeks, but all in all, I had not a drop of blood and it healed right away...
BTW, I had my nipples pierced too, but they never healed right and I just couldn't touch them at all. I finally just took them out because I missed my nipples so much.
My PA on the other hand felt like it was something that was supposed to be there all the time and it had just been missing.

jason8inch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've had my PA for about 8yrs now and so far so good. I had no bleeding at all when I got it and it healed up pretty fast. Some people find it disgusting and ask to take it out and some find it to be exciting. I do remember my first piss the next morning burned but it could of been worse and it only happened the one time.

D_Randy_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Only advice I have is go very slow with upsizing and REALLY watch for migration. As it happens my urethra wall there was very thin naturally and the piss-slit was really low on the head... Result was quick stretching (which I thought was great) but then it turned into migration. After having it only 4 years, it finally broke through to a meato. I miss it so very much!

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did my first test drive a week after i got it. A very slow and gentle wank, didn't take long after a week. The orgasm was very intense.

The PA definitely adds a nice exclamation point to sex. Impossible to explain to someone who doesn't have one. There are times too when moving around, things are situated just right that you get some nice feelings just from it rubbing around.

Bigger gauges are recommended. Too small (8, 10, 12) and it will pinch and can actually act like a cheese cutter. Too big, and the weight will migrate the thing right out thru the bottom of your dick. If your stretches on it's own, you really need to pay attention to this. I'm lucky, and actually had to stretch it every time to get to the next size. I have had a 0ga in for 2 years, and would have to stretch it again to go to 00ga. Bigger gauges work better for women too. Think about it, what is a vagina receptive to? Something pretty large and very blunt. Small rings or balls on the ends are going to feel sharp.

As far as smell goes, it's like any other piercing. You need to wash it regularly or it will get the same cheese smell as an ear piercing. A shower a day takes care of that. I pull the ring out every couple days or so, I get buildup around the posts if I don't.