PA Gallery

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'll add mine. I'm a newcomer to PAs. I got mine three weeks ago. The original ring was 12g by 3/4 of an inch diameter. Today I got a larger ring - 1 inch because when I got hard the smaller ring was tight.

Let me know what you think and advice is always welcome. :smile:

Attachments

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
great pic! i'm really interested in a PA and am also uncut. i love how it looks, especially the 00g. that's my eventual goal.

Just go and get it done, I started with a 10ga, 3/4" CBR, healed up in a week, and it's been the best thing I have done for my cock. Have worn as large as a 0ga, but now wearing a 2ga horseshoe... love the way it slides up and down when jacking.... will need to post a picture

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the initial 2.4mm piercing it will probably take you about a year to stretch up to 00 guage (10mm). It can be a bit anoying though, as you work up through the sizes, it tends to push the foreskin back over the head more easily

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I decided to go back with the 3/4 " diameter ring. The one inch ring was a little irritating as I walked naked. I could feel the weight more. I guess it might have been to early to go to a larger diameter ring.

Today I'm going to get a massage. The masseur is gay friendly so I'm wondering how he'll react to it and how the massage will end.