1. seanformvegas

seanformvegas Member

Albums:
    I know i have not posted in a long time, but... I have questions about a PA. I want to know anything i should be concerned about. How long for healing, etc.

Thanks

2. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Your first concern LPSG-wise should be to correct the spelling of user-name (form to FROM)!

3. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    Well, it's going to hurt when you get stabbed, maybe a little, maybe a lot, depends on the individual. You might not bleed much at all, you might bleed like mad, again everyone is different.

You complete the initial healing in about a week or two, full healing anywhere from 4 weeks to 3 months. Pissing for a bit can be a bitch, or business as usual, the whole individual thing again.

You *will* almost pass out from orgasmic bliss the first time you cum with it. You aren't supposed to play with it for two weeks, I lasted 3 days. It will be tender for 6 weeks to 6 months, stretching it helps, so does not abusing it.

The big caveat with this piercing, is with enough time, and stretching, it becomes a permanent hole that wont close without help.

Be a little more specific?

4. jonnyjinx

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

I couldn't have put it better myself!

5. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Get the largest gauge piercing lance that is available... It helps if you start at 10 or 8.

Use Ambesol to numb the surface of the skin and the inside of the urethra ( or some other topical anesthetic- tho ambesol is safe for use inside the urethra)

It will sting just a little when you piss- but you want that piss to flush thru the hole as much as possible... it helps clean it.

For most people... it will effectively heal within a few weeks... let it heal before you start stretching... and you will WANT to start stretching. I would say the minimal safe gauge for a PA is 6... anything less and you run a risk of tearing if the ring gets caught on anything.

Clean the jewelry frequently- after it heals, you can swap one ring for another for easy cleaning in a jewelry cleaner.

6. seanformvegas

seanformvegas Member

Albums:

Before the piercing or during healing?

P.S. I screwed up spelling my name when I signed up and decided not to change it...

7. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    DO NOT NUMB THE AREA.......Numbing is for wusses...sorry Phil, have never numbed anything and I have 9 genital area piercings (check out my gallery), 4 nipple, a tongue and two ear ....the pain is part of the process and ritual.

8. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

before the piercing, of course...

Ambesol will not make it not hurt... it simply takes the edge off of the initial laceration.

Dickman...
    I recommend it for SELF piercing, when you have never done a genital piercing on yourself before.

Because, until you have done it... you are going to be more nervous about it and the last thing you need when shoving a lance thru your dick is to flinch or stop short....

I find that ambesol helps you go thru with the initial piercing.

I have done all my own piercing... to me... shoving a piercing lance thru your OWN dick, with a steady hand and a clear head, takes a little more chutzpah than to have someone else do it to you.

When I did my PA I used ambesol...

Having had had that success, I found I did not need ambesol for my Guiche nor for my Apadravya... which went thru a lot more meat...lemme tellya.

If you are having an experienced piercer do it... its not necessary...
    But trust me... I have seen a few self piercings go wrong or come out crooked...

For your first attempt... I would suggest a little Ambesol, just to help with that initial thrust...
    IT will still hurt... but you are less likely to flinch.

9. nudeyorker

Gold Member

It only hurt for a nano second. My advice is not to drink any liquor or take any aspirin for two days prior and for the first few days after. Drink lots of water, the more you urinate it helps to heal and will keep it clean. For the first 2 weeks soak it in a salt water mixture (sea salt) twice a day for 5 minutes. Don't have sex for the first month (Sorry) it will take about six months to properly heal before you can start changing the size of the ring!
    Wash with a mild soap (Don't use Dial trust me)

10. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    Phil,

I did 3 of my frenums myself and did not use any anesthetics. One of the lower frenums was my first genital piercing. The second self done piercing was the one on the top. Nervous...hell yes...steady hand....well .. but boy what a rush.... Frankly, my nips hurt worse then any genital piercing, or scrotal, or guiche.

Did you do your own guiche and apy?

11. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

I did my own guiche and apadravya.

The guiche was difficult because it was hard to even get at... but the most difficult was the adapdravya, I went up thru the previously done PA hole, and had to force the lance thru the thick meatus of the head... all while maintaining alignment for a dead center and straight perforation..

I did not, as pro piercers do, use any kind of clamp- I tried one but I found the clamp was ten times more painful than the actual lance.

By just holding the head in one hand I could SEE the point of the lance deforming the head as it went thru and better align the lance.

From the moment it first cut thru the inside of the urethra, till it broke surface on the top, it took 13 full seconds of steady unrelenting pressure.

Left me shaking. But I loved seeing that razor sharp lance stuck thru my cock.
    Oh, and I did all of them while sitting in a bathtub full of hot water... Kept me from getting blood all over the place... helped be relaxed... nothing really to clean up after...

Following the lance with the stud was much easier by holding the whole thing just under the water... the water kept the field clear of blood and actually lubricated the stud.

Draft saved Draft deleted