PA or frenum??

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by nano750, Jan 9, 2009.

1. nano750

nano750 New Member

I have been going back and forth between getting one of these piercings (leaning toward the PA) but I had a couple of questions for the guys that have them.

1. Condoms? Do they break more often? Do I need to use a different material (sheep skin vs. latex)?

2. Taking care of business. I have heard a lot of guys say that they can pee standing up but prefer to sit so they don't have a mess. I don't really feel like sitting down to pee for the rest of my life. What works best?

3. Motorcycle? It might sound like a funny question but I ride a bike 95% of the time (don't even have a car right now) and can't have it too uncomfortable or painful. Anybody here with a PA or frenum piercing ride?

4. Tips to stay soft? I am looking forward to getting one of these so much that the more I think about it, it makes me hard. I know that when I go in to get it taken care of, I'm gonna be hard as a rock and they need it to be limp. Besides beating it in the parking lot, any tips?

Thanks guys.

PS. I am about 7" with a semi-circ, just so you know.

2. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

1. Condoms? Do they break more often? Do I need to use a different material (sheep skin vs. latex)?
    Latex is fine. If you have a closed ring, properly fitted, it should tuck up pretty tight to the head and not cause any problems... if you are worried, take out the ring for those times when you will wear a condom.

2. Taking care of business. I have heard a lot of guys say that they can pee standing up but prefer to sit so they don't have a mess. I don't really feel like sitting down to pee for the rest of my life. What works best?
    Generally, you can pee stanindg up, you will simlpy have to adjust your technique. This usually involves TWISTING your dick about a quarter turn so that the ring is in a more horizontal plane... Expect split streams or oddly diverted piss shedding from the ring... A good idea is to place your free hand flat between your legs and the tip of your cock so that any back dribble will not get on your pants... play around with it... you will figure out what works best for you.
    PS- another great solution is to get a Princes Wand... this is a urethral sound that fits snugly down your piss slit and is held in place with a stud screwed thru your PA hole. Usuallym the have a hole drilled the entire length and a ball at the end... well fit, they do not leak and allow you to piss thu the drilled ball at the end like normal.

3. Motorcycle? It might sound like a funny question but I ride a bike 95% of the time (don't even have a car right now) and can't have it too uncomfortable or painful. Anybody here with a PA or frenum piercing ride?
    Again, this is mostly an issue of fit and gauge. You want to work up to a fairly heavy gauge... the piercing is less likely to tear this way... and placement and size are also important. You want the PA hole at least a full half inch or 5/8 down the shaft from the closest margin of your piss slit.
    Then you want to get a ring with an Inside Diameter just an 8th of an inch larger than this distance. THis way, the ring will literally tuck up into the high side of the urethra and the exposed portion of the ring follow the contour of the head closely.
    With this kind of fit, you will usually not even notice you are wearing it...
    But again... if its an issue, take it out to ride your bike.

4. Tips to stay soft? I am looking forward to getting one of these so much that the more I think about it, it makes me hard. I know that when I go in to get it taken care of, I'm gonna be hard as a rock and they need it to be limp. Besides beating it in the parking lot, any tips?

You may sport a boner when you first get there... but this is actually helpful in making sure the piercer locates the hole correctly to fit your erect cock.
    But Trust me, you won't be hard when the clamp goes on...... the anticipation of real pain and the fact that some stranger is handling your dick will probably help keep you soft initially...

I did the piercing myself, and for me, the part where I got hard was right after I got the lance all the way thru the head on my Apadravya...
    There was just something about seeing that razor shapr shaft of steel transecting the head of my cock that made me stone rigid... I just sat there and did nothing about it and eventually it subsided.

3. Pierced7.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey Nano,

I have both and love both. To answer you first, I do think I like the PA more than the frenum but both are cool to look at and both are functional for a little added pleasure. Now, if you are going to get the Frenum first and think you may want a PA later, make sure they leave enough room as they may clash or bump each other if they are too close.

1) Everyone is different, but use the condoms with a little more reseviour at the tips. That way you have a little more freedom. I have broken a few so you just have to find your technique that will work. Like mentioned before, just take it off if you have to. I find most people want me to take mine off anyway. It is the visual at first that is hot. After that most shy away from it. I am happy either way.

2) Pissing has become an art. When i am at home or at a private bathroom. I sit. That way i dont worry about spilling. At a urinal you have a little more freedom. I do have to admit that the first few weeks maybe even month we extremly annoying. Couldnt figure it out. But turning it around and trying a few angles, i finally figured it out. I currently have a 4ga in there now and well, there is slight dribble but rarely get any on myself. Drunk pissing is a different story, but who is worried then right?

3) I ride about 95% of the time too. I dont even think about it. Whether i freeball or wear underwear it is fine. I find that as long as i move my dick and balls out of the way i am fine. So just as i am about to sit, i make sure my dick is pointing anywhere but down. Then it is just a matter of comfort. I would say that the Bike is the last of your worries bud.

4) I thought i would have a hard on too. And well i think when i whipped it out and it was touched a bit here and there i did get hard, but man, once they start proding you and you realize this harpoon is going to go in there....it is soft. So, for the most part. I would not worry. And I am sure you are not the first to have a raging hardon there if it does happen. That is what they do and they are used to it. I wouldnt worry about what will happen. Just make sure you go sober, and free of any blood thiners of other "medications" as that area is very blood rich and the healthier you are the better you will be when it is done.

Anyway, you can see my gallery. I have three piercings and will answer any questions you may have. And would love to see your piercing(s) if you get one.

Cheers,
    P75

4. nano750

nano750 New Member

wow, thanks for the detailed response guys. The only thing I am waiting for now is, for lack of a better term, the balls to go do it. I have heard that the pain is not that bad. A couple of years ago I had my nipple pierced and almost passed out after. It was the piercers first male nipple and he went real deep. I had to take it out a while back for a surgery and never was able to put it back in. I miss it.

P7.5, I will post some pictures up when I get it done. I would like to take a look at your pictures but don't have a gold membership so all I can see is thumbnails. If you have a chance, pm them to me or post a link. Thanks.

5. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Nipples hurt a LOT more than a PA.

The PA is like a severe pinch.

6. piercedjobbie

piercedjobbie New Member

Albums:
    My advice is to go with the frenum first, but tell your piercer that you my get a PA later. That way he or she can make sure you'll have room for both when sitting on the bike. Things do get shoved around down there.

1. I've never had a condom break from my PA or frenums - I've got both

2. The larger the gauge PA the easier it is to stand - but there are ticks you can do such as twisting your penis upside down so the urine does not travel down the jewelry

3. Don't wear tight undies - leave yourself some room to move around down there

4. When you see the needle you will not worry about getting hard - perhaps afterwards but not during

Draft saved Draft deleted