pa painful

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mine hurt when I got it done. It was one of the worst pains I ever felt in my life. The only good thing is that it is a fast pain and once your pants are back on the pain is gone, it's not like a burn or a cut that continues to hurt.

Gnothiseauton

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A needle going through skin is going to hurt. But, my experience was very pleasent. The worst part is getting the recieving tube positioned. Feels like sand in your pisshole. The needle itself is not bad, but i tend to have a hight pain tolerence. My nipple piercing bothered me a whole lot more, and i'm not particularly sensitive there. The very worst part of the entire experience for me was the bleeding. I was a bleeder for 48 hours, and everytime u piss is opens the clot and u drip blood drop by drop for what seems like eternity, but prob more like 20 minutes. Very freaky. Think you'd bleed out. Bleeding just depends on if they hit a vein or not. Pure luck.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It hurts no more than an ear piercing, and it heals faster.

You can minimize the pain by applying a little ambesol to the skin and inside the urethra.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It hurts no more than an ear piercing, and it heals faster.

You can minimize the pain by applying a little ambesol to the skin and inside the urethra.

Get real. If you get your ears pierced with a 10G needle the ears will hurt more than the PA. An ear piercing is maybe 50 times thinner than a 10G piercing.

When I got my ears pierced with a piercing gun the first ear I didn't feel and the second one a slight pinch. When I got my PA is was a sharp and severe pain. Then when the guy said "how was that" I thought it was over. I look down and see a needle and cork on my dick. I was expecting more severe pain. The receiving tube or whatever he did next was not as painful as the initial piercing, but still hurt bad. By the way I have a high tolerance for pain and discomfort. I seldom take more than a few Tylenol in a year.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have had mine for about 15 years. I agree the worst was the sharp pain of the piercing but it only lasted for a split second. I remember how wierd it was to have a q-tip shoved up my piss hole before the actual piercing to numb my dick. The receiver tube was no big then then. It was over in a second and then my dick was wrapped. I did not bleed much.
The next thing that I remember as bad was the first piss - I did that in the shower. Hurt like a bitch.
I healed realy quickly and could not wait for my first sex - about 6 weeks after the piercing.
Get it done! You will wonder why you waited so long.
Remember PAs are FUN!:biggrin1:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Get real. If you get your ears pierced with a 10G needle the ears will hurt more than the PA. An ear piercing is maybe 50 times thinner than a 10G piercing.

When I got my ears pierced with a piercing gun the first ear I didn't feel and the second one a slight pinch. When I got my PA is was a sharp and severe pain. Then when the guy said "how was that" I thought it was over. I look down and see a needle and cork on my dick. I was expecting more severe pain. The receiving tube or whatever he did next was not as painful as the initial piercing, but still hurt bad. By the way I have a high tolerance for pain and discomfort. I seldom take more than a few Tylenol in a year.

I disagree.

Piercing guns usually use a needle.
A needle, mechanically, is nothing but a wedge.

Its tiny point tears flesh that then must be pushed and stretched around the shaft of the needle, which increases in thickness as it is inserted.

A piercing lance is a hollow tube with a sharpened edge that slices a path thru tissue.
The shaft of the lance is the Same diameter as the cutting edge. so no stretching or compression of damaged tissue.

I find them far less painful than any kind of needle piercing.

And, again... I have injured myself more painfully with my zipper than the PA piercing.

And, BTW- I shoved a piercing lance all the way thru out the top of penis' head...

And even THAT hurt less than a badly stubbed toe.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Of course it hurts to have a needle shoved thru your dick. That's part of the experience. Fortunately the pain is over as soon as the needle is thru. As far as having one goes there's nothing like it. My only reget is not getting it done sooner. It puts a nice exclamation point on sex or just rubbing one out.

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have seen cock piercings on a lot of guys and i was wondering what it would be like to have one. Those of you that have them what is it like and did it hurt when you got it?

Hey,
I suggest you read as much as you can about the PA piercing. Here is a current thread on LPSG:http://www.lpsg.org/122390-pa-pierced-cock-head-pros.html. There are many other threads here as well, just do a search for PA, or Prince Albert.
For me, the pain was nothing. I am serious. It was over in a split-second and I literally did not even know it was done. I have gotten shots that hurt more. You will not believe how little pain there is as most guys have a great fear of any sort of trauma to the genital area. We were born with the fear of getting hurt "down there"! I couldn't believe it when my lover said he was finished.
I bled a little, but that too was nothing. I was scared to death of urinating. I decided to take a shower to clean up and urinated in the shower. It was nothing, not even a hint of discomfort. Along the way, you will become more and more confident that it really is not going to hurt.
I had sex with my lover 1/2 hour after he finished piercing me and masturbated everyday afterward. There were some times when masturbating hurt, but only if I was very aggressive and the session was prolonged.
I suggest you do yourself a favor and soak for ten minutes, 3-4 times a day in a warm salt-water solution. This helps prevent infection, promotes healing, alleviates soreness.
I wouldn't change a thing about my PA except I would have gotten it sooner if I had known more. I love it. It has been just over a month now and the great sensations increase every day.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Getting a PA is a "piece of cake" get information before having it done. My piercer explained alot of things to me. One he asked how i felt getting and after getting shots in like doctors offices and the like. If I had any surgeries. ANd to just be safe have someone drive me to the shop or have a friend handy to pick me up and get me home. There are some types of foods you can eat and it helps with your tolerance of pain and with the healing, which I knew from elective surguries I had n past. Pay attention to the aftercare and you should be just fine. They had me sit in the outgoing lobby 20 to 30 minutes afterwards just to make sure I didn't pass out or any other problems. They did that in case I drove or walked myself to the shop, they didn't want me to pass out and hurt/kill someone in a car accident. My friends came by in the timeframe they were suppose to and got me home. About a week or so later I was doing the same for them

jonnyjinx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had mine for a year now and as many other people have said, the only thing I regret is not getting it done years ago! My boyfriend loved it that much that he got his pierced too!! The only pain was a short sharp pinch that was over before I noticed it, and it was a little sensitive for a couple of days after. I got pierced while on holiday in Edinburgh at a reputable tattoo shop, but my boyfriend did his himself at home! We both wear 00g rings (I can fit two 00g rings in my PA hole!) and sex, both fucking and being fucked, is better than ever!!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

My PA was the least painful of all my piercings.My deep frenum hurt like a mother fucker and my nipples were painful too.

ZipidyDodaa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had a LOT of piercings and the PA was just about like any other piercing. The worst part for me was the recieving tube going in... OUCH! Then a quick sharp pain and it was over. I was a BIG TIME bleeder! It probably didn't help that we went out to a club right after I got it and I drank a lot of alcohol and danced for several hours. I had sex for the first time 3 days later... hurt a little but was a good hurt! ;) I've loved it ever since.

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
just like some of the others have said....the recieving tube is the worst of the experience.

The actual piercing was almost nothing at all......

One trick to help you heal faster is to take excessive amounts of Vitamin E for about a week before the piercing...and then once it is done keep taking it....AND also pierce the Vitamin E gel cap and apply the Vitamin E directly to the pierced area...

With that being said.....once it is healed (or almost healed) and you are getting used to the feeling of having it you will find yourself getting hard walking around for no apparent reason......

Also.....Once it has healed you will notice the sensativity while you are fucking is increased a huge amount....

And....when you are on the receiving end of getting fucked withe a pierced cock.....well lets just say my lover makes me take it out some times because as soon as the ring hits the prostate a couple of times he shoots like a geiser.....the sensation is just too much for him :D

So ..... long story short.....the pain is nothing to worry about for the actual piercing....but the benefits are definately worth it....

OH ... one other thing...once you have it done you may find that you have to sit down to urinate (just a small inconvenience)