Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Wondering if the guys that have had this done can give me some of the pros/cons of doing so. Not so much the pain part (I hear that is very minimal) but was it worth doing? Is it as hot as I think it is for both oral sex, and fucking? I've heard taking a piss can be a challenge?? For me I think it is totally a HUGE visual turn on (esp. the heavy guage rings) but wondering it the partner finds it the same or is it an annoyance. Have talked to a few places that do it here in San Diego and I am close to making a decision to get it done but just wanted to cehck in the LPSG world to get some feed back. Thanks everyone!

pierced4fun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love mine....

yes going to the bathroom can be a problem....(I just sit now so no issue)

as for increased pleasure.....I love it.....HOWEVER......my last BF made me take it out because he found the sensation of the ring hitting his prostate was too intense and he would cum after a few thrusts from my pierced unit.....so I guess that means it is good for the bottom as well :D haha

go for it....

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Well I think I had already made the decsion to do it, just wanted to hear some personal experience. Man, love the protate thing too, I can't wait to give that a go and see what the guys say. I have only sucked one guy that was pierced, that was quite a few years ago, but damn was it ever incredible to feel the ring in my throat. Thanks man, I'll post on here after I get it done. Rock on....

jimbobin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have one, and totally love it, only wish I had it done sooner.
I think there is a good split of people that love the look and idea of it, and others that just get grossed out by it.
You certainly get more attention from wearing it, with people wanting to have a look and play.
I've only found positive effects form having sex with it one, my partners all say that it feels so much better.
I can pee standing up, you just have to put your finger behind the bottom (as the rings comes out of your cock), this stops any nasty spray. I don’t have any issues with the stream.
My advice is go to the bigger gauges (I wear a 7mm by 22m BCR), the smaller gauges hurt to much in tight spaces ;-) Of course you will have to work up to these sizes.

Good luck with it, and for the me the pain was very minimal.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
hey thanks, pierced and jim. the responses you get from this group is really cool. sounds like you both are really glad you got your pa's. i esp. like that both ga, str8, bi, and curious gys all respond to most everyone without judging. you guys have fun with your pa's and i will certainly repost on here as soon as i get mine. thanks again guys!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I loved mine but I wasn't pierced deep enough,after going up in size several times,it migrated out.Get it pierced deep enough.I think it's called a dolphin??Am I correct guys?

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I just checked bmezine.com...a dolphin passes through the urethra but does not exit through the glans. He would have to get a pa, just go back further from on the bottom side of the cock.

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only downside you are likely to experience, is the wish that you had gotten it done sooner. I love my PA.

jaketaz20002

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love mine but the only problem is my partner dose not like it and makes me take it out and some of the guy i have sex with it in i made the bleed
im and a 2 ga right now and working it to a 0 or 00
as for peeing it can be massy but if you turn it upside down it works better
i would love to hear from guys about how big of a ring you have i was talking to people and i have not heared of anyone over a 2 ga

smoothnfree

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I am pierced to a 0 gauge, however, usually wear a 2 gauge. I have never had any bad experiences with it. The most Ive ever gotten was to take it out while being sucked cause of hitting teeth. As far as fucking, everyone likes it to stay in.

Pierced7.5

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have had mine for about 4 years. I love it too. I would say 50/50 on who will like it to stay in and who asks me take it out. Just a matter of preference. But always very visually apealing. Most people just ask to see just for the experience. It is a rare site. I currently have a 4ga.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am pierced to a 0 gauge, however, usually wear a 2 gauge. I have never had any bad experiences with it. The most Ive ever gotten was to take it out while being sucked cause of hitting teeth.

I'm one of those guys who'd ask you to take it out. I'm all for doing whatever you want to your own body to make yourself happy, but I only have one set of teeth.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone, thanks very much for all the responses, everyone that has responded that has had it done is all in favor. I figured that but just wanted to make sure. I was referred to a good place here in San diego and have spent a good deal of time talking with them about it, so I am comfortable. I made an appointment for this Saturday :) Will let you all know after I have it done. Once again, the LPSG family comes through, thanks all.

nano750

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
right on!! I am really want to do mine as well but am a chicken. Please post up the details of the event along with some pictures. Good luck man!!

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I heard on Loveline recently (yeah I hate that show, but can't help listen to it) that piercing can make your cock less sensitive sometime after getting pierced. Any truth to that or is Dr. Drew being the usual snotty jackass?

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I heard on Loveline recently (yeah I hate that show, but can't help listen to it) that piercing can make your cock less sensitive sometime after getting pierced. Any truth to that or is Dr. Drew being the usual snotty jackass?

Well dude, I will let you know when I post the results on here. Thanks for sharing Dr. Drew's info. though. BTW, you are damn hot. Incredible (John Holesish) cock you go there too. What are your soft and erect sizes :)

John Estes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well dude, I will let you know when I post the results on here. Thanks for sharing Dr. Drew's info. though. BTW, you are damn hot. Incredible (John Holesish) cock you go there too. What are your soft and erect sizes :)
Do post your piercing expriences, it's an interesting subject!

Thanks for the comments! It's hard to say how long I am soft, I would guess around 3-4 inches when it's truly unexcited and in my pants, but when it's mildly erect, it hangs down around 6-7 inches. When it's rock hard, it's 8 inches, though I think it has grown slightly very recently as the last couple of times I measured it was a very little over the 8 inch mark.

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Nano,
I have wanted to have my cock pierced for a long time, but I was too chicken. Well guess what, I finally did it last Wednesday! Today makes day 10 and I love it. The pain was nothing, I have had worse toothaches.
My lover pierced me at home. I ordered a variety of rings, a 10ga needle and a 6ga receiving tube. I dimmed the lights, made us a cocktail, turned on some good music to set the mood and took a very thorough shower.
As I have read here and on BMZ, the receiving tube was the worst part. John and I have played with sounds, but the receiving tube has a 60 degree angle on the end and the edges are blunt. It was only slightly uncomfortable, a bit of a stinging sensation. I never even felt the needle when he pierced me. It took a bit for him to get the needle into the receiving tube and that stung a little, but it was fine. I didn't even flinch. We decided on a 7/8" 10ga ring and he use the ring to push the needle and receiving tube out.
After it was over, we went into the kitchen to refresh our drinks. I was already hard and he got very turned on by my erection and the whole idea of him piercing me. Before we new it, we were on the counter going at it! When we finished, I was still hard so I masturbated and it was unreal.
I bled a total of maybe a tablespoon overall. I kept a gauze pad on my penis and changed it every time I urinated. I was really worried that urinating would be painful, but it actually felt good.
I quickly realized that my masturbating would have to be more subdued than normal, but I continued to masturbate everyday. We have had sex twice since the piercing and both times it was fantastic. For the most part, any discomfort I have had has been due to me getting an erection(which happens all the time) or from masturbating too vigorously. I am pretty certain that some of the discomfort is because the gauge of the ring it too small and it pinches or cuts my urethra.
On a pain scale of 1-10, the overall experience of the piercing is a 1. The actual piercing itself did not hurt at all, I never even felt the needle. John held an ice cube against the underside of my penis and the piercing point for a couple of minutes to deaden it.
Today, 10 days later, my only regret is that I dd not do it earlier. I love the feel of the ring in my pants as I walk around during the day. I still sleep in my underwear at night just to be safe. I can't wait to change to an 8ga ring and I am pretty certain that I will do it before the first 30 days are up.
The orgasms are unbelievable! Believe me when I tell you that I am in no way into pain. John can hardly wait to have his done. And yes, we will do it at home.