PA (pierced cock head) Pros v Cons

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, so I want one really bad , but I'm un-cut won't that look weird ? I'm also continplating circumcision . Any thoughts ?

Man, I dunno. I've heard there are a lot of benefits of being un-cut. The only benefit I can think of for being cut is: looks nicer (to some), easier to keep clean, doesn't get as sore (i've heard), can be easily pierced.

I'm cut, and while I like it, I would also like being un-cut.

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm thinking of getting one, but I want to know how muck time it takes to heal and if I get tired of it, can it close bak to normal?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A question for guys who have a PA. When you got it done, how much bleeding was there? Did it last long - the bleeding? How did you bandage it? Is it better to wear briefs or boxers the day you get it? How long did it take before you could use it - I don't mean to pee?

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A question for guys who have a PA. When you got it done, how much bleeding was there? Did it last long - the bleeding? How did you bandage it? Is it better to wear briefs or boxers the day you get it? How long did it take before you could use it - I don't mean to pee?

Hey Johnny,
The bleeding was very minimal. I don't think I bled more than a tablespoonful total. I continued bleeding for about 24 hours, though only a few drops at a time after the initial piercing. I placed a gauze pad on the piercing and wrapped it with gauze then a little tape. I had no problems at all. I soaked my penis 3 or 4 times a day for the first 5 days. It helped the healing process as well as any discomfort. I wore boxer-briefs everyday as I normally do. I masturbated within an hour of piercing myself and everyday afterward. I have not tried anything other than a fantastic blow-job since and probably won't until I move up to a 6ga allowed that to heal some. I expect to move up to the 6ga by day 30.
I only wish I had done this sooner.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I'm thinking of getting one, but I want to know how muck time it takes to heal and if I get tired of it, can it close bak to normal?

Well having just recently had mine pierced (2 weeks ago) I can say the bleeding was very minimal. I soaked it 3 - 4 x per day for the first week, then the 2nd week I soaked in the morning before work and as soon as I got home from work. Now, if I am sitting watching Tv or something I soak for a few minutes but that is about it. Mine has healed great, the guy that did mine is known for being one of the best in San Diego. I did not jo though until the beginning of this week, I was kind of afraid of tearing or something but let me tell you, feel the PA when I jerk now is amazing and I can't wait to get sucked with it. I wear mesh briefs and didn't let it rub, kept it with gauze but not now, it heals pretty quick if you do exactly as they tell you to do. I say do it, you'll love it and if you don"t take it out and it will close.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have an 0 gauge (5/16" or 8 mm). I don't fuck, so I can't comment about that. For oral, guys like it both in or taken out. Pissing takes practice standing up, but sitting is always an easy option.
I love having mine. It took a while to get to 0 ga from my starting point of 6 ga. I love the look and love the weight!

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
im a female but my ex used to have his pierced and I didnt like it and i always bled afterward

Can you tell us more about the piercing? Was it a PA? What size/type of jewelry was it?

I was with a girl who couldn't take my 14g frenum, which is really too bad because she was easily the hottest and tightest women I have been with. It was too early for me to take it out. :mad:

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have an 0 gauge (5/16" or 8 mm). I don't fuck, so I can't comment about that. For oral, guys like it both in or taken out. Pissing takes practice standing up, but sitting is always an easy option.
I love having mine. It took a while to get to 0 ga from my starting point of 6 ga. I love the look and love the weight!

Hey,
You started with a 6ga? Did you use a receiving tube for the piercing? If so, I would think it would have to have been at least a 2ga. That is a very big tube unless you were use to sounding.
I started with a 10ga and used a 6ga receiving tube. The tube actually bothered me more than the piercing needle itself. How long have you been pierced? I had mine done a month ago and will move up to a 6ga in the next day or so.

Happy2BeHere

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
For the men in the thread interested in women: I've been with a pierced man (P.A., unsure of the gauge). I always bled heavily afterwards, and sometimes the piercing would knock against my teeth while I fellated him. If I ever were fortunate enough to experience a man with a piercing again I'd, unfortunately, have to gently request he remove it. A shame, as a piece of metal through a thick, hard cock is aesthetically quite pleasing.

briefs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey,
You started with a 6ga? Did you use a receiving tube for the piercing? If so, I would think it would have to have been at least a 2ga. That is a very big tube unless you were use to sounding.
I started with a 10ga and used a 6ga receiving tube. The tube actually bothered me more than the piercing needle itself. How long have you been pierced? I had mine done a month ago and will move up to a 6ga in the next day or so.

No, I didn't use a receiving tube, just went for the 6ga. Every three months or so I upped the gauge. My piercer used a taper to check to stretch it a bit.
As for sounding, I can easily take a 9mm dilator and work up to 10mm after a while.

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
i got mine almost 10 years ago.
bled a bit for the first day. Mostly the first night when i got wood.
i'm uncut too, and it looks fine. the piercer will know what to do, which mostly involves making sure to go to one side of the frenulum, depending on which way your dick hangs, etc.
go for it. i wish i'd not "analyzed" it so much and just did it sooner. :)

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, I didn't use a receiving tube, just went for the 6ga. Every three months or so I upped the gauge. My piercer used a taper to check to stretch it a bit.
As for sounding, I can easily take a 9mm dilator and work up to 10mm after a while.

Hey,
My lover pierced me. He is a RN, but neither of us had any experience with this sort of piercing. John has several other piercings; a nipple ring and three ear piercings which he did himself.
We used a 6 ga receiving tube. How do you pierce without one? Seems like the needle would hurt you when it passes through the urethra without the tube.
I started with a 10ga piercing and moved up to a 8ga at about 15 days. I tried to move up to a 6ga yesterday (about day 30) but it hurt too much to do myself. I probably should have let my lover do it. I think my piercing has not healed enough. Even though it did not bleed this time, it hurt pretty bad. There are still some days when I get a little sore at the piercing site. It usually comes after a prolonged sex session. I am going to try again in 7 days.

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hey,
I ordered several circular barbells, 6ga to 0ga. After trying to change from the 8ga to the 6ga last night, I can't imagine what it will be like when I try to move up to the 0ga. It is huge, but I have to admit that it seems hot. I love the feel of the weight hanging from my penis.

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

When I got it done there was minimal bleeding. The research I did beforehand said that some people wear panty shields just in case. You can't take aspirin or Advil or drink beforehand because it can thin out your blood causing you to bleed more. After the piercing there was no bleeding for me. Just a small spot about the size of a dime on the gauze.

I didn't do salt soaks, I used the sea salt spray that they sell there. I also used the liquid soap that is low sudsing from them.

I had it done almost a year ago with a 10G and now have a 4G as of one month ago. I would wear briefs for more support, and less movement.

They recommend that you wait two weeks before sex. I tired jerking off after a few days and it was very uncomfortable. Now I love it. I have my 2G ring and taper ready for my next stretch. You can go to tribalectic.com forums for more info.

Last edited:

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey,

I started with a 10ga piercing and moved up to a 8ga at about 15 days. I tried to move up to a 6ga yesterday (about day 30) but it hurt too much to do myself. I probably should have let my lover do it. I think my piercing has not healed enough. Even though it did not bleed this time, it hurt pretty bad. There are still some days when I get a little sore at the piercing site. It usually comes after a prolonged sex session. I am going to try again in 7 days.

You are stretching TOO fast. I got pierced with a 10G and tried to stretch it myself after 2 months and could not. I went back to the piercing place and they put the 8G in, but it hurt when he did it. I then moved and was going to wait to get back to New Jersey for Christmas. It had been about 4 months since my last stretch. I tried the 6G and to my surprise it went right in without a taper. A month ago I stretched to a 4G. I went to a piercing shop as soon s they put the taper in the pain was bad and I had them take the taper out. I came home and played with the taper and the ring and luckily was able to get it in.

You should wait at least 2 months between stretches. The hole has to heal. A stretch should never hurt. You may feel pressure and discomfort, but should not feel pain.

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You are stretching TOO fast. I got pierced with a 10G and tried to stretch it myself after 2 months and could not. I went back to the piercing place and they put the 8G in, but it hurt when he did it. I then moved and was going to wait to get back to New Jersey for Christmas. It had been about 4 months since my last stretch. I tried the 6G and to my surprise it went right in without a taper. A month ago I stretched to a 4G. I went to a piercing shop as soon s they put the taper in the pain was bad and I had them take the taper out. I came home and played with the taper and the ring and luckily was able to get it in.

You should wait at least 2 months between stretches. The hole has to heal. A stretch should never hurt. You may feel pressure and discomfort,
but should not feel pain.

I know you are right, but I can hardly wait to increase the size of my ring. When I changed from the initial 10ga ring to the 8ga ring that I am wearing now, it did not hurt a bit. In fact, it was a lot more comfortable as it felt like the 10ga ring was cutting me. I changed to the 8a ring at 2 weeks so I thought the next move up would be fine after 30 days. Boy was I wrong, I was able to insert a 6ga taper in the piercing just fine, but the blunt end of the circular barbell just would not go. I am going to try to wait two more weeks to try again.

shag

Experimental Member
Media
hi --the only thing you'll wish --is you got it done sooner
yes there'll be guys that want you to take it out & thats fine
but the ones that love it --well it does feel amazing for both !!!!
enjoy it cheeeeers