PA (pierced cock head) Pros v Cons

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I am considering it. My frenum came out the other day... I took it out ot clean it, and left it out for about 15 minutes... closed up too much for me to comfortably put it back it. It was still lymphing at 4.5 months so I said fuck it and let it heal. I want another piercing down there and the PA seems to be what I'm looking for.

So in all seriousness does it really make things more sensitive downstairs? I've heard so many people say different things. If you are cut, did they land the piericng right on that triangle shaped meeting point where the lip of the head meets on the underside (where that bundle of nerves is)

There is no question that I am much more sensitive than before I was pierced. I can't really tell you why or even exactly where, but the new sensations are fantastic.
Yes, the piercing point is exactly at the spot that you describe. That may well be the reason for all the new sensations. I feel absolutely certain that you will have no regrets.

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had my PA done on February 25. I am going to try to move up to the 4ga barbell today. I changed to the 6ga about 2 weeks ago and it was fairly easy. I've had the 4ga sitting on my night stand for too long now and I can't wait any more!

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, my first couple of attempts at moving up to the 4ga ring from a 6 ga ring were not successful. I tried stretching the hole with a sound, but it was just too painful. So I decided to try again after a few days. This time, after 30 minutes of slowly stretching the hole with a sound, the ring popped right in.
I love the additional weight of the 4ga ring and the look is very hot. My next change will be 2ga, but I am going to give it a month or so,

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I do find that when rubbing one out, some kind of lube is required with a pa. The ring will naturally want to rotate thru the hole and without some kind of lube, it will grab the skin at the bottom and try to drag that thru the hole with it. Doesn't feel so good and if you ignore it, will cause something akin to a rug burn around the hole. It goes away in a day or so, but sometimes quickly rubbing one out isn't an option because of the pa.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had one for a very short period of time and loved it. I found out however that the piercing was done incorrectly. I'm cut so it is suppose to go through the V that forms under your cockhead where the frenulum would normally be. The guy missed it and it went through my glans. ouch! One guy saw it and immediately said it was wrong and encouraged me to get it redone. If left as is, it might tear someday. I took it out but have not gone back. I personally think they are hot as hell but peeing is a problem standing - and frankly I like standing just to show it off. Part of the reason I got it was to show off my PA. I might go back some day but in the meantime....

ffams

Just Browsing
Media
I have been pierced for ten years now and still love the sensation !

The pain of the piercing was just a split second, and then a few tender days, but it heals very quickly. The morning after being pierced I woke up with a hard on and found the bed covered in blood, a little alarming, but I suppose to be expected.

Take it easy going up in sizes, the skin needs to stretch. I am also uncut and have no problems with my foreskin going over the ring.

Usually use lube when jacking as it makes the ring slide smoothly.

Only 'down' side is that I pee sitting down, just easier. I can pee standing, but it tends to spray and its not nice spraying the shoes of the guy standing next to you ! ;-))

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About 10 years ago There was a fellow, Clifford, with Down's Syndrome (however very mildly retarded) who delivered the mail in our office and had some kind of defect (never asked) that would cause him to piss at least 3 urinals wide. These were pecker level urinals not the floor to 5 foot variety that one could lean into). I'm certain it wasn't a piercing but he may have had several piss holes. The office staff left FYI notes about staying up windfrom Cliff at the urinal.

Last edited:

Careym

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do find that when rubbing one out, some kind of lube is required with a pa. The ring will naturally want to rotate thru the hole and without some kind of lube, it will grab the skin at the bottom and try to drag that thru the hole with it. Doesn't feel so good and if you ignore it, will cause something akin to a rug burn around the hole. It goes away in a day or so, but sometimes quickly rubbing one out isn't an option because of the pa.
Funny that you mentioned this. I have never been one to use lube when JO, but I love it now. My favorite is Stroke 29 Stroke 29 Cream Lubricant 6 oz though I have to admit that I have not tried a lot of different brands. I have noticed that the piercing hole gets a little bigger after a while and that the ring tends to move easier. It is still more comfortable to use cream.

dong-in-khakis

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
..visual turn on yes. Some of the hardware looks so cool, especially when the cock is big, but multiple annoyances definately occur. It gets caught in your underwear and pulls. It can pinch too. It's definately not comfortable all the time. You may be too self conscious of it, causing more discomfort. I peirced my head years ago and liked the idea of a really big gold stud sitting on the top of my cock. It was a turn on but was far more aggravation than I expected.

I wore my big gold stud for a short period of time, now I greatly prefer a very small gold stud embedded in the head of my cock. It's small and unnoticeable, but when it's noticed they'll say hey, that big pretty cock head is peirced..

Feels good fucking too and there's no pull on the head when it goes in and out.

Love it.

Kaileonhart

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anyone tried to acrylic segment rings? I'm at the ga that I want to stay at but don't hear much about them. Pros and cons; acrylic v. titanium?

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am still pierced but don't wear anything in it now as I prefer not to have one. It made things difficult wanking.... just felt odd. I also got bored of it even though it seemed a big deal at the time lol. I stretched mine to a 8mm thickness ring over time and can still get a 5mm no problem even though I have not had jewellery in there for ages. So what I'm saying is... it does not matter if you change your mind a few times (as long as the piercing is well established) you can probably get a ring in there again some time in the future.

My advice would be to always stretch up a few sizes from the origional piercing as this is too thin and can hurt you.... the larger the jewellery the more comfortable it is!

bi200069

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a PA and a Frenum for years. Most people like the way I feel inside them, men and women both. I also like the way a pierced cock feels in my ass. The jewelry adds to the sensations. I am also a big CBT and sounding lover and my cock has been plays pierced many time.

MelbourneGirl

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
For the guys into women.....

I'm not into sucking a guy with who is pierced as I hate the way it knocks against my teeth and I'm always paranoid it will cut my throat.

As for being fucked by a guy with a piercing - it's so hot! Depending on how he angles himself, it can rub up and down the gspot....amazing!

The piercing gives better feel for the bumps inside. Compared to pre-piercing, it makes rubbing against the gspot more fun for the guy too. Short thrusts can be a blast.