pa piercing or rpa piecing

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi im seriously considering getting my dick pieced but not shore what i prefer a pa piercing or a rpa which one feels and looks better in your experience?

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
Talk to your piercer about the benefits/hazards of each. I have never seen a reverse pa, and personally think it might be more difficult to heal, the top of the penis being more subject to rubbing on clothing etc. PA here....

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
PA is more aesthetically pleasing, a reverse PA would hurt sooo much more and would have you out of commission for much longer. Only up side to it.. is that you wouldn't need doggy style for G spot stimulation.

D_Budd_Hert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Everyone has a PA .... check out amphallangs or jacobs ladder ....I have an amphallang n a 3 step ladder * sorry no pics * but to be dif ? try bme.com I think

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Personally the RPA just looks kinda strange to me. I have a PA, wished I would have done it 10 years ago. It amplifies what you feel I guess is how you would explain the sensation. There are lots of nerve endings inside your urethra that like the stimulation/pressure.

You might want to consider an Apadravya. You get a free PA that way. Not sure on what the difference in sensation would be for you tho.

Mougli

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm also thinking about getting a PA, I'm aslo interested in a Prince Albert's wand... Did any of you tried it?

justbull

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi I got my PA made at 13 years ago. Now I do have a curved bar gage 0.
Depends on you. What i can tell is your sexual partner will enjoy more than you. It will be a pain at the beginning, but you'll be fine soon.
With your beautiful dick you don't need anything. Believe me!!
Have fun and make your own. You'll know when if you need that. Everything it's possible in this sex world. Depends on you. What you are looking for? Why You want to pierce your dick? Just think on that.
If you don't like it, then the little pierce hole will close pretty fast if your take your piecing out...
In my case my partner love it. (more than me actually)...
Have fun!