pa piercing

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by 8 inch +, Sep 7, 2008.

1. 8 inch +

8 inch + Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend when out on a hen night and when they came back they were all talking about some guy with a prince albert and they had a pic that they showed me.Now im intrested in getting it done.What do you girls or guy think of them?heres the pic they showed me.

Attached Files:

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

3. eddie63

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    In the picture it looks great. I don't think I could ever do it. If you can, more power to you. Good Luck if you do it!

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

Its the easiest piercing in the world- easier than earlobes...

It takes some time and attention to stretch it to that size... but its not nearly as painful as those who have not had one imagine.

The least severe hangnail I have ever had was way worse.
    I have popped zits that hurt more than my PA.

5. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    I agree with Phil...not that bad..getting my nips hurt worse...

6. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

PA is said to be the least painful piercing. It is passing through a layer of skin that is about 1mm thick. The receiving tube will likely be more uncomfortable. I say go for it. They are a rewarding piercing and can be taken out if you do not like it.

7. kilteddong

kilteddong New Member

The one the guy is sporting in the photo must have taken some time to be gauged to. I've wanted one of these for oh, so long but just can't work up the nerve.

Would it make the piercing any more difficult or painful if you started to get hard in anticipation of the process?

8. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    i would be more concerned with the up-keep of a piercing on the cock...in-fection...since it is elective i suspect an out of pocket medical bill could be had...but good luck to you brave boys

9. daddyknows

daddyknows New Member

Albums:
    pa here. love it, got it done in june and am up to 4g and on my way to 0g. having my tits done was more difficult and painful. it takes time to get pa jewelry the size in the photo. i am fortunate in that i can go to the next larger size every 2 weeks. as far as infection goes, unless you're a totally ignorant pig and don't follow after care instructions its a non issue. every time you piss your sterile urine helps clean and heal the piercing. i wish i had it done years ago.

10. D_Jared Padalicki

But why! Why!!! I really don't get it, why a piercing in your dick, is your dick not good enough? I really am amazed that people does this, and it is their choice, but I don't get it.

11. mazametain

mazametain New Member

A guy told me it quadrupled his sexual pleasure, and his wife found it made sex better too. Seems a good enough reason!

12. covilha

covilha New Member

well i had 8 piercings, 2 in my eyebrow, 3 on lips, 2 on ears and 1 in my tongue... now i got only 2 on lips and 1 on my ear, but i would never do on my penis... only between balls xD

13. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Go for it 8 inch +
    I had a PA many years ago and, once I put in the right size of ring, it was very nice. The first ring I wore was way too big (in diameter) and pressed very uncomfortably on the upper side of the urethra - very painful after a while, particularly whilst driving, as you can imagine. Once I found the right size of ring (half inch internal diameter) it was very comfortable. Then over time, and several changes, I 'gauged up' to a heavier ring of about 1/4" gauge (thickness) and once I got used to it the feeling of it moving there was all pleasure. My gf liked it too. She didn't really feel it inside her during sex (compared to the ampallang I got later - another story) but she liked the way it looked and it didn't interfere with oral sex so it was all good. Eventually, curiosity got the better of me and I got a sub-incision, which is when you cut the thin skin between the metus and the PA to open up the cleft in the underside of the cock-head. Obviously, this means losing the PA, but it was the beginning of another adventure. Nowadays you could fly a small aeroplane through the place where I once had a PA :p but it's all good. Best of luck. :wink:

14. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

Every two weeks is too soon. It takes about a week to heal properly after a stretching alone. My piercing place would not even do a stretching so soon, no reputable place would.

I got an 10g at the end of April. It hurt like hell, but the paid stopped as soon as my pants were back on. (and no bleeding)
    I got it stretched to an 8g two months later and was told to wait 3 months to have that one stretched.
    I am going to wait longer for the next stretching since I am going on vacation at the end of October and want to be able to take it of easily.

15. Mem

Mem
    Gold Member

That pic is amazingly hot. :biggrin1:

16. D_Jared Padalicki

I'm shocked about your pics! Why did you decide to split your head in two? Just wondering because I woul dnever do that. It is your choice and I respect that, but why?

17. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Because the idea turned me on big time. It didn't disappoint :wink:

18. vergudo 1

vergudo 1 New Member

Some men I know who have them can't get a hard on. So it's their sex thing. However, when they piss, piss squirts out all over not just the piss hole. I had it done when I was 15 (not in the U. S.) I got a lot of attention as a young lad where I lived. Everyone wanted to suck on it to see what it was like.

19. Pdick

Pdick Member

Albums:
    If you can manage to get an infection in a PA, you are probably a pretty unsanitary person in general. It is one of the most trouble free piercings there are as far as infection and healing rate.

At the smaller sizes, urination isn't much of an issue. As you stretch to larger gauges, you do have to get a little creative, but nothing unmanagable. My biggest fear is getting drunk and forgetting about it and pissing on myself while in a bar.

Get it done, you won't regret it.

20. Bongo7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    That's a pretty hot fucking cock and piercing there!

Draft saved Draft deleted