pa piercing

Media
8+ inch, you still have your foreskin so the PA would be all plusses, no negatives. The new feeling as something rubs inside your urethra will send you off like a bomb!
Daddy knows... caution, caution... I also stretched very quickly. Turns out that means the wall is very thin and as it stretches, it is also migrating towards your urethral opening. Also, the skin is never getting a chance to toughen up. I am now at 1/2" gauge and could easily go bigger but there's no point since they have become too heavy to wear full time.
All, the new scrotal ladder is great for both me and wife!! She loves to play with it and loves it even more when we're doggy or spooning and it's rapping on her clit!!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
To me, it felt like a hard pinch, then I got a massive erection. I think I jacked off 3 or 4 times that same night because my penis was so sensitive. As for the size of my ring, I keep it at a 10 gage right now because I take it out sometimes when I have sex. I was up to a 8 gage, but the hole seemed to close up real fast if I left it out too long. That and my girlfriend can't seem to handle a hard fucking with the ring that size.

barkerfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A friend of mine got it done a couple months ago and loves it. Saw a pic he took on hiss cell and it looks great. Actually has me thinking about getting it done. He said the worst part was the receiving tube. I say go for it.

piercedjobbie

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get the PA. I started at 10 gauge and gradually stretched to 2 gauge which works wonders on my lady friends. I've had mine for 6 years and feel naked without it. Yes it does increase the sensations in my penis, but perhaps not all guys will feel the same. For those who question why, well, you'd have to try it to really understand.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm uncut myself with a PA. (Many pic's in my gallery)

I've had mine for around 3.5 years, and started with a 2.6 mm / 10g thick, and now up to a 8mm thick / 0g horseshoe type ring.

TBH I do not feel if it matters much if you are cut / uncut and thinking of a PA. About the only difference I can see is from an info sheet my piercer gave me, stating that the ureathal lips tend to be slightly more sensitive in uncut's, but that passes with time. I will say one thing though, and that is take your time stretching up sizes, and NOT to do something crazy like wait 2 weeks then stretch... it WILL make a mess of things if you stretch too soon.

Last edited:

nitzaski

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Been thinking about a pa piercing for some time now - picking up the courage has been a small problem, but indending to do it before the year's out - my partner is all for it - but it aint his dick that being stabbed! Now he tells me he was to have a guiche - so we can go together now - :smile:

All the advice on here has rekindled my desire to get it done - thanks!

btw, anyone know how well a guiche heals?

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It doesn't hurt. Maybe at the most it feels like a pinch. Like when your jeans alone pinched your dick. Once it heals, then get ready for a pumped up volume!! The sex will be greatly enhanced for both. The bigger the ring, the better it is.

General rule of thumb--DON"T get a ring that will dwarf your dick. Get one that's proportionate.

It ONLY looks like it hurts but it really doesn't. I braced for the worst when I had mine done. Didn't hurt a bit. I was absolutely floored when the piercer told me that he's done. I was just; THAT'S IT??? Now it was a bit sore for a couple of weeks, and it did take some getting used to. Now sizing up a bit too early does hurt a little, but only a little. And learning to use it during sex does take some practice as it's different for everyone. Once you get used to it, you'll find that you can't get along without it.

I've never had this happen in all the time I've had mine (since 1986) but I will say this: If you chip a tooth on it, you're doing something way wrong.

Check out the pics in my gallery.

justbull

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pieter, I did my PA when I was 24. I 41 now, so it was quite a time ago.
I did it because I was so horny and everything related with my dick made me feel more pleasure... That was the beginning. Then I saw my partners began to like it because the little piecing balls make some kind of massage when they are inside (men and woman). Sometimes I think to take it out. But it is there and my BF who love it. So it's fine. It's just a game. You like it or not.
It calls lots of attentions... that is the bad part if you are a little shy as myself.
Hope you understand my why.
Cheers
Justbull

justbull

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
But why! Why!!! I really don't get it, why a piercing in your dick, is your dick not good enough? I really am amazed that people does this, and it is their choice, but I don't get it.
Pieter, I did my PA when I was 24. I 41 now, so it was quite a time ago.
I did it because I was so horny and everything related with my dick made me feel more pleasure... That was the beginning. Then I saw my partners began to like it because the little piecing balls make some kind of massage when they are inside (men and woman). Sometimes I think to take it out. But it is there and my BF who love it. So it's fine. It's just a game. You like it or not.
It calls lots of attentions... that is the bad part if you are a little shy as myself.
Hope you understand my why.
Cheers
Justbull

Reactions: Frenum_uk

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just do it. If you don't like either after a couple of weeks, you can still remove it.

This was basicaly how I thought when I got my PA.

Wanted something different for myself, and short-listed it to two things.... Tattoo or a Piercing.

Went for a piercing as I knew I could just take it out if I did not like it, unlike a tattoo, also noting I was working in Retail when I had it done.