pa piercing

Mutley42

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a PA and a Frenum for about 5 years now. Very proud of them, they are quite discrete. Didn't hurt, but a great surprise to anyone discovering them !

Great when they "jingle" when you walk, everyone thinks it is loose change - little do they know !

Only problem is I dribble when I pee as the urine runs off the ring .....

I would thoroughly recommend.

Dal2AR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I LOVE my PA. It healed in record time...even J/O on the third day and it felt so good I scared the cat. Slowly expanding in size...skipped to a 6 but moved back to 8...

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i already have 2 frenum piercings, so i think a pa will go well with it, but just a small ring unlike some of the large rings i see on people's pages here, i think a small ring would be good feeling for everyone.

see thats what I want.....2 or 3 frenum piercings, and a small-ring PA....think that all would be the shit!

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A thicker gauge PA feels better. I don't think mine was truly comfy and really felt good till it was 4ga.

8 inch +

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks guy and girls iv had it done last friday didn't hurt he had a little trouble getting the ring though but not a problem he pierced it with a 19mm Diameter at 10ga im really glad i went and had it done.

Attachments

Reactions: Frenum_uk and CJF88

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guy and girls iv had it done last friday didn't hurt he had a little trouble getting the ring though but not a problem he pierced it with a 19mm Diameter at 10ga im really glad i went and had it done.

Good for you men. What do you do when it`s done, all your friend wants to see or you just dont say it?

Does it really give you more pleasure, and how is that?

If you remove the ring does it leave a hole?

Do you get a hard on went it was put on?

It looks cool I must say it ;)

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A thicker gauge PA feels better. I don't think mine was truly comfy and really felt good till it was 4ga.

QFT
Small gauge piercings are DANGEROUS-

Ever seen a cheesecutter in action? A thin wire can slice thru flesh with very little effort.

The larger the gauge, the larger the surface area of skin supporting the piercing.
Like the difference between stabbing a guy with a pencil- and stabbing him with a baseball bat.

Aesthetically, and sensually, I would say that between 4 and 0 gauge are the most ideal.

Look good, feel good, are easier to remove and clean, and have weight and visibility.

B_Giovani

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A question for PA men: Lets say that you have to get naked at the gym, doctor, work... in front of other people, are you shy (or the opposite) do people stare?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Good for you men. What do you do when it`s done, all your friend wants to see or you just dont say it?

A few have seen it or heard of it. Mostly, no one knows but my partner.

Yes- at 0 Gauge- its heavy enough to flop around when I jack, and I can feel it moving when I screw.
For many years I had an Apadravya- A 4 Gauge Stud running vertically all the way thru the head... And, for screwing I liked it a lot better- but it kept bruising my partner's cervix so I abandoned it, even though it was a much more intensely pleasurable sensation for me.

Yes- at 0 gauge it leave about a quarter inch hole.. but the only time I ever remove it is to clean it regularly. A larger gauge is less likely to irritate a woman internally- and more likely to be something she can feel.

It does not interfere with sex- in fact, it makes oral sex a LOT better than your partner having a tongue stud. Both giving AND receiving.

Never even come close to "chipping" anyone's tooth... its rubs INSIDE the mouth, past the teeth- on the tongue and tonsils.

Oh yes...
I did the initial piercing myself with a sterile 8 gauge piercing lance. I dabbed a little Ambesol on the skin where it was going to come out... and down inside the urethra, where it was going to go in,- then I slid the tip of the lance down my urethral to the point I wanted and angled up ( pressing the upper edge of the urethral opening back) till it was aimed right and, gripping my dick with my left hand, forced the lance thru...( from the INSIDE- -OUT) keeping an eye on the area being stretched by the lance to ensure alignment.

The Urethral lining is thin, but very tough, elastic tissue...it takes some effort and you gotta screw up some courage... but the pain is not nearly as bad as the apprehension.

Afterward, I had this Long, wicked looking razor sharp piercing lance stuck thru the head of my cock. It was terribly exciting and I got a blue steel hardon over it.... The sensation of engorged cock around the lance was mildly painful and only made it harder...

I had to wait nearly 15 minutes for the boner to subside before I tried to follow the lance thru with the ring.

As mentioned before the ONLY downside to a PA is the tendency of piss to shed off the ring in a messy manner.

Pissing sitting down solves it... and when pissing standing up, I hold the free hand flat between the tip of my cock and my legs, to keep any errant dribble off my pants...

Better to get a little piss on the back of your hand than get a spray down the pants leg or shoe when you are out n public.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A question for PA men: Lets say that you have to get naked at the gym, doctor, work... in front of other people, are you shy (or the opposite) do people stare?

I don't even think about it. The first time I went to a doctor with it in he didn't even bat an eye when he saw it.

I don't take it out for any reason other than cleaning.

I have caught people staring at those trough urinals... but it doesn't bother me.

I remember a girl I know who is a little chubby telling me that after she got her belly button pierced, it was amazing to her that she suddenly stopped being so self conscious about her belly. Like she used to worry people would stare at her belly cause its fat... but now she just feels like they are staring at the piercing... or something.

So, in a certain sense, I would have to say that a cock piercing makes you LESS body shy.

I am rather proud of it...
Even prouder to know that I did it myself. Like a rite of passage...it proved something to me about myself- about what I was capable of doing if I so chose.

(ETA- particularly when I , a few months later, drove a lance Up THRU the PA piecing and all the way thru the top center of the head.- THAT one took a lot more grit... 13 seconds of steady, unflinching concentration pushing the steel thru flesh till it came out the far side.... but it was worth it just to know I could do it. And worth it even more for the result. )

Last edited:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Great news you have taken the plunge in getting one sorted out. Trust me, you will have loads of fun with it, and the upsizing proccess too.... just take your time with upsizing though as to avoid any issues, and deffo get your piercer to sort the first upsize you do.

Some do, and even has some ask about em.

Quite humbling TBH.

Last edited:

Pdick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks guy and girls iv had it done last friday didn't hurt he had a little trouble getting the ring though but not a problem he pierced it with a 19mm Diameter at 10ga im really glad i went and had it done

Congrats on getting it done! Now don't go playing with it too early, let it heal.

Those that know are generally curious. First question is always, without fail, did it hurt?
It amplifies what you dick feels. Theres lots of nerve endings in the urethra that like being stimulated.
Definitely leaves a hole at 0 ga. It will leave a small one at his 10ga too, but it will appear closed pretty quickly tho. I only take it out to clean it.
My dick shriveled to a size never seen before, or since.

Ever seen a cheesecutter in action? A thin wire can slice thru flesh with very little effort.

This is true, which is why it is pierced at 10ga or larger. This is big enough that 99% of people won't have this problem. Piercers that do this piercing at 14 gauge make me cringe for the piercee.

My last physical was from a female doc. Her only comment was "Whoa, thats a big one." They have seen it all already and don't bat an eye at very much.

As mentioned before the ONLY downside to a PA is the tendency of piss to shed off the ring in a messy manner.

Pissing sitting down solves it... and when pissing standing up, I hold the free hand flat between the tip of my cock and my legs, to keep any errant dribble off my pants...

Try turning your dick 90 degrees so the ring is sideways. Doesn't help with a regular toilet, but it makes a urinal 100% manageable, and you won't have to piss on your hand.