Pa piercing

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay, tricky to know exactly where to post this question, but The Healthy Penis seems as good as any....

I recently (7 weeks ago) had a PA piercing which is healing up nicely. No issues whatsoever and its even had a test run with a girlfriend which added something for both of us.
My question is: how do I go up in jewellery size? I purchased the next gauge up and it stubbornly refuses to fit regardless of how relaxed and how much lube I use. I thought this would be an easy process. I'm not looking to go huge, but something that is more noticeable to women during sex.
Anyone else with a PA that has experience?

joaocam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always bought and used the stretchers. I went from 14ga at piercing to now a 00ga. Didn't take long at all. Within a year.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have not heard of stretchers. I will Google them now.

Thanks.
Let it hand a bit longer and the hole will get bigger so you can go up a size or two. Awesome bit of kit and really does enhance the sexual experience as well as making day to day cock swinging more fun, your g/f given you head yet....

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think after 8 weeks you should go back to your piercer and get an upgrade. It's what I did after 6 weeks but I healed up quickly. The faster you move up the more pleasure you will get. The cheese cutter effect is the worst stage, so you have a lot of pleasure to look forward to

Reactions: jpk338

kyle2457

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I go back to my piercer when I want to go bigger. It's free of charge and it prevents me from making a mistake or something.

However, the first time I stretched it from 10g to 8g after 8 weeks it hurt like hell. The change from 8g to 6g though slid right in. So maybe the hole hasn't naturally stretch enough yet.

nomju

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used stretchers. Went up in 1mm intervals. But like you, i was surprised how difficult it was, when only sizing up in small increments. I usually did it in the bath or shower, through gritted teeth.

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All very useful and interesting...

For those that did it themselves, once you got past the initial tight 'ring' was it easy through to the other side? If this is the case, like nomju I think I will grit my teeth while relaxed in the bath. If its super painful the whole way through, I will wait.

Reactions: nomju

marhaban

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Use tapers/stretchers (T/S.) After 14 months finally to 4ga PA. Started at 10ga and used T/S with each change in gauge. Tapers w/concave end to capture the jewelry are much easier than the flat ended tapers. This is the guage where I'll stop ....but...."one never knows, do one?" So the moral of this story:
1. Allow sufficient healing/adjustment time between guages.
2. Be smart, go slow.
3. Listen to your body.
4. Use tspers/stretchers.
5. Pain.....stop and allow body to adjust.
6. Remember that you will have this PA for a long time so proceed with caution and you will enjoy the sizing experience all the more..
7. If you can't stretch today remember "after all tomorrow is another day."

Reactions: jpk338

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The worst thing for PA'S is impatience. All good advice previously ,but do go slow. I'm at 0 ga. and i don't want to go any bigger. I've had mine for 16 yrs. Good luck

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Playing with your cock a lot is an important part of stretching, plus it's fun - wash your cock in in a glass of warm water with a couple of teaspoons of salt a few times a day if you need to - it will keep everything clean as a whistle.