PA Today Done!

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by D_Skippy_Skidmarx, Feb 17, 2012.

1. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

D_Skippy_Skidmarx New Member

Got pierced today, what a trip! My first piss was not too bad and kind of soothing. I will elaborate more after awhile.

2. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Congratulations! I soaked in salt water every few hours for the first several days, along with drinking lots of fluid to keep the healing process moving forward. If I remember right, after 4 days I was able to jack and boy what a difference. Started at 10 ga, now wearing 2 ga. Glad you joined the PA Club.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Congratulations! I did not have time to read your othet thread. When I had mine done, I cleaned it twice a day with a soothing anti-bacterial soap. I also soaked it in sea salt water twice a day also. Drink a lot of water so you urinate frequently and that will help you heal too.
    I only had discomfort for about a week with morning wood. I also abstained from any and all sexual activity for the first month. I started upping the guage size after four or five months if I recall.
    I'm really happy with mine and have had no problems at all and I attribute that to proper healing.
    If you have any specific questions or concerns PM me!

EmperorJimbo likes this.
  4. grandoldprince

grandoldprince New Member

Hey, nice! Good luck with the healing process!

5. tbrguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well done, hope you enjoy it as much as all the pierced guys here at LPSG appear to, I know I do.

Keep us updated, and obviously if you want any advice you know where to come to.

And post some pictures when you feel up to it.

6. SparkyNYC

Gold Member

Albums:
    Congrats!

7. vibrationzzz

Gold Member

Albums:
    I was nearly going to get one a number of years back, round the time I got the nipple peircing. Found a good shop, been in talked to the guy to discuss the pros and cons. Started off looking at getting a frenum. Because I stuffed around to long I ended up not getting it.

Am not gay, maybe 5% or so :). I just love the feeling of steel on and around my cock, one day, I might just end up going through with it. Never too old.

Well done, take care of it.

#7 vibrationzzz, Feb 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  8. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    how would you gauge the pain as compared to what you expected?

1. More painful than I expected- I really had to dig in and get thru it
    2. About the same as what I expected- it hurt but not that long
    3. Less painful- what? it's done already?!?!?!

Did you self medicate (aka drink a bit) before getting it done? Anything you'd suggest to make the process easier? I've been thinking about it, too...

9. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I hurt for a nano-second when it was done. I really advise not drinking because then you are going to bleed during and post the piercing. I actually advise not drinking (or taking aspirin or anything that will thin your blood) for a few days beforehand and few days after.

10. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

OK, had it done and it was a trip! I'm not one normally to get pierced or tattooed but hell, it happened! 8 ga. 3/4" captive ring with a bead. The piercer stuck the receiving tube in and that was not good, "start breathing deep" he said, then yeeouch! About the time I raised my fist to hit the SOB , the pain was gone, just like that. I watched the whole process and it's a trip. The first piss was very soothing and I am wrapped up in gauze, stuffed in my thong. I'm not having much discomfort at this time and am thinking more about repairing the trauma.

As for the pain, yes it hurt like a mofo briefly. The actual piercing took about a second. An 8 ga needle looks more like a 12 ga shotgun barrel while im sitting on the piercing table and it really took the piercer a second of time to push it thru my flesh. After that it was over, he let me look at my dick with the needle sticking out of my eurythra which would have made a cool picture! Next he stuck the open ended ring in the bottom of the needle and pushed it through, popped in the bead, crimped the ring, and voila I am the new Crowned Prince. Can't say or not if it was the best thing I've ever done but I will know that or not in a few short weeks. The process however, is painfully cool! Thanks everyone! That's all I can say for now.

11. ServiceableMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Congratulations.

I found peeing and the sea salt soaks quite soothing for the healing process. The first nights I slept with a gauze on to catch any blood. Let us know how it goes. I hope your SO likes it too.

#11 ServiceableMale, Feb 18, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  12. B_MrNiceSmile

B_MrNiceSmile New Member

Congratulations! Enjoy. But I bet you will.........

13. D_Skippy_Skidmarx

My first morning woody was kind of a let down because of the gauze wrap but I did not hurt! Also, I am starting to enjoy the new sensations on the end of my dick despite the gauze wrap and the PA looks great!

14. LeftCoast

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Congrats, Newage, welcome to the club. The worst is past you now.

15. D_Terry_Tugnuts

D_Terry_Tugnuts Account Disabled

Well done, enjoy! Had mine done 12 weeks ago, not as painful as my nipple piercings and slightly uncomfortable at first, but a very quick healer compared with other piercings. The guy who did it advised no sex for a week, but we lasted 3 days; not too uncomfortable, and my cum stung it a bit, but she loved it. They suggest you use a condom for 2 or 3 weeks as vaginal fluids can affect the healing.

After 10 weeks I upsized from 10 gauge to 8 gauge, the larger size is much more comfortable and looks better.

You'll wish you had it done years ago, so will your partners!

16. rjp1346

Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Welcome to the Club, the time waiting for it to be done is worse than having it done. It will give you years of pleasure.

17. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

Pee into a cup and let it soak in it. It's way better than even the salt. Do not use antibacterial soap as that is supposed to slow the healing.
    Watch how fast to upsize in the bigger gauges but you'll wanna get to 4 as soon as it will let you. Hang there for a long time. Take good care of it and it will keep you horny 24/7!

18. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Glad your doing good and healing. To me it's like your more connected to your cock, or more aware sensation wise during the day. Once you move up in a size, the awareness increases as does that connection. Keep us informed on your new adventure.

19. ethos123

ethos123 Active Member

Albums:
    Good for you! You'll love having it and the new feelings down there. They should give them at birth - then you'd have a whole lifetime of pierced fun.

20. LeftCoast

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What a great idea, ethos123! PA instead of circumcision. Maybe we should start our own church...

Draft saved Draft deleted