PA Today Done!

joaocam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Newage, haven't heard anything lately from you, but your post spurred me to get one too. I had been thinking about it, but just couldn't get the nerve. Finally, 4 days ago, I went and did it. I love it. It didn't hurt, only a slight pinch. My piercer would only do a 12 guage to start with. She, for some reason, doesn't start larger.
So, okay, I went with it, but ended going back later in the day because the balls on that size went into my urethra. I have been sounding for a long time so had to go with a 3/8 ball on the 12 guage circular barbell.
It didn't bleed, and it feels so good. I stand at work all day and I can feel it tugging all day and it's a huge turn on.
I can't beleive I waited so long. Not sure how long to wait until I can start stretching to the next size, but I assume it's a month or so.
Hope you're enjoying yours, and thanks!

D_Skippy_Skidmarx

Sexy Member
Media
Good deal Joacam! I am on day 16 and life is good. Loose clothing doesn't bother me anymore, covers on the bed don't hurt, hardons aren't sore and everything is better. I am even cycling again with no discomfort. It feels good too! Hope yours as fun as mine is, eventhough my PA life is way young. I can hardly wait to test drive mine. Good luck!

buffbaldy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was told by my piercer to pee into a cup and soak for 3 min each time you take a leak. It healed well. I also up gauged it quick as the 8 to 12 ga will tear or migrate. The stretches were not a problem kind of an itching feeling and I love my 0ga PA. When I went from 6ga to 4ga the piercer said if I make the jump it would never close up. Still love it!

EmperorJimbo

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
congratulations! when i got mine the first night I bled quite a bit when i got hard in my sleep. ended up having to go get a larger diameter ring installed since the first was too small. the dude that pierced me underestimated the necessary dimensions. :)
now at 0g and 3/4" diameter circular barbell. love it.