1. thedude21

thedude21 New Member

So im hung bit better than average but im fascinated by the idea of a PA. im uncut and i really kinda want one. anyone have any thoughts?

2. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

I love mine. Have had it since I was about 23 or 24. Great fun to play with alone or with partner.

Ed

3. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

4. Edmond405

Edmond405 New Member

Prince Albert
    it is a penis piercing. check out my photos, I'm wearing one.

5. D_Garmanswait Glassnads

Oh right. Wierd. A big NO on my behalf, I've seen them done on the TV. OUCH!!! I want my nipple done though, is that a gay thing or do straight guys do it aswell?

6. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    all orientations get piercings anywhere they want....pierced nip,or cock, or whatever is not an indicatior of sexual orientation.

7. open501s

open501s Member

Got mine pierced several years ago at 2 gage now.

A fuck buddy told me big petters were for piercing; so it happened.

I feel like it is a part of me now and don't feel right w/o it "installed".

also like the peeks I get in the mens room and locker room; kinda a proud feeling.

8. rubberwilli

rubberwilli Member

Albums:
    Just be warned sometimes PA's can be a limiting factor for the average blow job. It's a whole new experience for and not as easy for the average oral giver. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but it is a limiting factor.

I try to avoid giving head to guys with a PA. It gets caught in the back of the throat, knocks on the teeth, and is the only thing that is guaranteed to kick in my gag reflex.

Maybe I just need more practice on guys with PA's....I keep telling myself that...but it doesn't work.

9. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have had my PA for over three years now and still love it!
    However, I agree with rubberwilli- I remove my PA for oral in fact, for most sex. Great for solo masturabtion however. Most people just don't know what to do with a PA. I have had people grab my cock, feel my PA, drop my cock and almost run off!

10. nitrateguy

nitrateguy New Member

Albums:
    I have had my PA for over 3 years now. I wear it everyday. I was pierced at a 10ga and I now have a 0ga in right now. I take it out to pee to avoid the spraying issue, then put it right back in. I take it out for sex but my lover likes to look at it before anything is needed to take it out. The feel of having a larger gauge PA when walking is fantastic. You really get a great sensation. Like I say.....once it is healed........it comes out, so get over it.

11. mister_y

mister_y New Member

I really hate anything like tattoos or piercings. An intact body is so much beautifuller than one with a tattoos or a piercing.

It's like people who were anything like this have to attract somebody's attention because they won't get noticed if they have just an intact body.

But I do like earrings on a girl, that's because it is so regular.

12. Clavain

Clavain New Member

PA's are no problem, but if you have foreskin and grow quite a lot, DON'T get an ampallang. I know this from experience. =)

The trouble you can run into with Prince Alberts is that depending on the size and elasticity as well as on the differance between fully erect and fullt flaccid; Your foreskin might "push" the ring forward. In extreme cases elongating the hole or even "splitting" the head. Mark the word "extreme" well here. For this to happen by accident is almost impossible.

It only really becomes a problem if you plan on streching anf putting in large gauges. Up to 5 mm is normally cool. And one of my close friends has walked around with a 12mm in for several years.

Oh, and be prepared to become a sitting pisser. Unless you really like the idea of being known as "Spinkler-boy".

And make sure you go to a good piercer that places it well! you want it exiting to one side of the frenulum.

As with everything, Your milage may vary...

13. thedude21

thedude21 New Member

I guess a big question of mine is what all does it do for sex? does it serve a real purpose?

14. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    I've had my P.A. since '86. It's now a 00g. I can't get along without it now and feel naked if I take it out for any length of time. I have saved all of the rings I used to go up in size. I'll connect them together in a chain, put on my kilt and head out. Makes for an interesting time.:biggrin1:

15. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

OMG can you take a pic! I'm absolutly sooo turned on by large gauge PA's!

16. FrenumFellow

FrenumFellow New Member

I think straight guys can do it as well, but I take it out or swap it for a retainer if I'm doing something like going swimming with a really "straight" crowd.

And I have a PA, too. I've found it has contributed to both my and my (female) partners' sensation a bit, but under some circumstances - and with some partners - it does get in the way, and has to come out also sometimes.

FF

17. nudeyorker

Gold Member

I think this has been coverd in another thread, but my two cents worth is go to a pro and follow all healing instructions to the letter!

18. bronz

bronz New Member

Albums:
    Eagle Cowboy, I would luv to see a pic of that

Draft saved Draft deleted