Package always smells like dick

MHV2040AH

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I think you smell like sex because, you are sexy as hell. Some guys just have sex coming out of their skin and you must be one of them. I love the smell and I would love to smell you.

puckstud

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My gf has made the same comment about me smelling like balls down there, I don't manscape either so even after a shower the male smells come back pretty quickly haha

canon

Sexy Member
Media
I am very sensitive to odors and scents. Especially strong perfume on a gal. I have tried a few colognes and I end up smelling them all day. I think a clean excited body emits a very exciting smell. An unclean excited body, not so much. That's just me. I wish I had discovered Dr Bonners eucalyptus castile liquid soap years ago. Eucalyptus can be strong but it's not in this soap. I have been using it for years and keep buying it. It literally lasts all day. It can have a drying effect on some but not to me. However I use Cetaphil unscented cream on the jewels afterwards. Nope, I don't work for Dr. Bonners or Cetaphil. Great products.

boatnik

Worshipped Member
Media
I'm often been told by women that my musky male odor is one of their favorite things about me, "Even straight out of the shower you smell like sex." Some love to bury their face in my crotch just to get a strong whiff. Why would I want to hide that?

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like pheromones. The natural smell people have is their pheromones.
It's usually more noticable on your dick cos it sweats more and people tend not to add deoderant to it.

If your gf likes it then nothing to worry about lol.
Does the smell make her horny?
Cos if it does it's almost certainly pheromones or she's just learned to associate the smell during sex with pleasure. :shrug:

Also, just wanted to say you definitely live up to your name lol, I couldn't believe how thick it is.

EDIT: You said high testosterone lvls?
Did you ahve them during puberty as well?
That could result in increased gential growth which might be why it's so damn enormous. :tongue:

Yes I legit have hi testosterone levels, been tested and everything. they had me on some medication for a few weeks but it made my balls sore and cum like a volcano sooo definitely not on that anymore haha

S

SirConcis

I can't remember where I saw this recently, but there is a product called "Fresh Balls". It does exactly what the OP wants.

This was more of a business report on some entrepreneur. I believe they are based in Las Vegas (but not 100% sure).

And Google reveals they are FreshBalls.com | The Natural Solution (I have not tried the product, just relaying the fact that I saw they exist).

bobg4400

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes I legit have hi testosterone levels, been tested and everything. they had me on some medication for a few weeks but it made my balls sore and cum like a volcano sooo definitely not on that anymore haha

Did you have high testosterone levels during puberty?
Because looking at your pics again it definitly looks hugely out of proportion to your body, especially your balls and the thickness.
Not in a weird way or anything it just looks out of proportion, kinda hot actually :wink:

Nef

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
You shouldn't worry about that smell unless your girlfriend particularly COMPLAINS about it. Personally I love my man's smell and I'm sort of sorry that his odor is more faint than when we 1st met years and years ago. I guess it's something you might lose with age, so enjoy it while it last.

The smell of a man's crotch is instantly associated with pleasure in my mind and you have to remember a lot of girls are quite responsive to smells/sounds. Image is just a small part of it for us.

When my partner gets his morning woodie it's enough for me to go under the blanket and get a wiff of it to get superwet and jump his bone before he's even fully awake.

He also enjoys my smell and taste, specially when I eat a lot of pineapple.

Be grateful that you smell like a man. A man is not supposed to smell/taste like a soap bar or deodorant down there.

uberhung

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you have high testosterone levels during puberty?
Because looking at your pics again it definitly looks hugely out of proportion to your body, especially your balls and the thickness.
Not in a weird way or anything it just looks out of proportion, kinda hot actually :wink:

Yah i definitely think I had to... i started developing very early, and kept going all throughout middle and high school. i didn't ask doctors about it until the last year or 2- but I know all before that, my libido was like double that of all my friends, so it seemed obvious!

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like that smell of sweaty, cum cock and balls. Turns me on. Now, dirty is another story. I have spat out a dirty cock before, and refused to suck it. I imagine the guy hadn't washed for a few days. Ewww....I'll pass, thank you.

I like that smell of sweaty, cum cock and balls. Turns me on. Now, dirty is another story. I have spat out a dirty cock before, and refused to suck it. I imagine the guy hadn't washed for a few days. Ewww....I'll pass, thank you.

oh yea ball smell is great,usually the first thing i go for,or wonder what that cute guy smells like down there!!!

Indelicate

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As an additional note:

For those guys who have been informed by their doctor of high testosterone levels, it is important when you get your physical exam (at least every 3 years for under 40 and healthy).

The reason is that consistently high testosterone levels are linked to accelerated heart disease.

We want our friends to be around for a long time, so keep tabs on it please.

High Testosterone May Raise Heart Disease Risk

Indy

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

it's high

the "GH" is silent. :p

Hi = Hello, a greeting in the English language

High = exceeding the common degree or measure; strong; intense