Package enhancement for swimwear

Alz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm going on holiday soon with a large mixed group. Amongst them there is a group of hot size queens. Word is they've bought all the guys speedo thongs for fun (and to ogle).

My question is, what would you recommend to enhance my bulge under the speedos? I want the girls' jaws to drop. I know it's silly but I would get off on it big time. I'm on the large side but really want it to look full.

Would "stealth inner wear" be the way to go? Is there any other products to look into? Obviously needs to be waterproof and discreet

palakaorion

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
These are shark infested waters. If you intend to eventually be naked with these people, then any attempt to "visually lie" about your size will be discovered. Unless humiliation and getting called out is your kink, you might reconsider.

Reactions: wavejock

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
one of these would do the trick

The_Ball_Cup_2_Pic_-_with_Website.jpg

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I understand wanting to show off what you've got to the best advantage. But if you get some action as a result out of artificial enhancement how do you explain what happened to the bulge when the clothes come off.

Anton565

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Two more problems with stealth innerwear:

1. You can't guarantee that you'd be alone when putting your swimsuit on or taking it off
2. Stuff like that tends to move around in the water.

I'd suggest getting your own swimsuit that's package enhancing by design.

Andrew Christian make some swimwear with their 'show-it' tech. Other brands to check are Joe Snyder, Tulio, N2N, & Ergowear.

D

deleted936015

A very funny train wreck story could come
Of this?

I can already see it
"Pumped my cock and wore a cock ring and a cock sleeve, she dragged me to the bedroom tore my clothes off, saw all the gadgets and walked out laughing... Man women are shallow bitchs , size queen bitch"
Blahblahblahblah

Reactions: TinyPrincess

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If your group is going to wear skimpy swimwear then wear something you have bought not something you are presented with. If you are buying speedos the key requirement is that they really do fit. Many (most) brands have sizes that jump a couple of inches around the waist. You have to find a brand that fits you. This isn't easy as they are not always items you can try on in a shop. If you have a pair that fit, use these as a stencil to measure.

If you have a good body are under 30 and wear speedos that fit you will look hot. Fitting speedos will tend to enhance whatever you have. If you don't fit the good body and under 30 criteria then go for swim shorts. It's probably worth buying something with a little bit of style.

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I understand wanting to show off what you've got to the best advantage. But if you get some action as a result out of artificial enhancement how do you explain what happened to the bulge when the clothes come off.

Why do you assume that he is out looking to hook up with someone. He could be a voyeur and like the attention. I am that way too.

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Why do you assume that he is out looking to hook up with someone. He could be a voyeur and like the attention. I am that way too.

I guess if you're an exhibitionist and just want some attention artificial enhancement may make sense. But if I'm in show off mode I'm usually horny and looking for some action.

Reactions: BBB2.5

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess if you're an exhibitionist and just want some attention artificial enhancement may make sense. But if I'm in show off mode I'm usually horny and looking for some action.
That is cool for you .... I have no clue the OP status ...I have been with my husband for 18 years.... but I still like to show off. It's fun getting attention.

I meant to say exhibitionist not voyer ...sorry...LOL

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has the Stealth had a big impact for you? You'd recommend?

I'd have to say a huge impact. As a grower with a good size erection the flaccid retraction was hindering my ability to relax both physically and psychologically. Feeling the full sensation of a larger flaccid with a more substantial bulge has made me more comfortable "in my own skin"... maybe ironic, but when you feel great then it doesn't really matter does it.

Stealth2xflaccid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Has the Stealth had a big impact for you? You'd recommend?

I'd have to say a huge impact. As a grower with a good size erection the flaccid retraction was hindering my ability to relax both physically and psychologically. Feeling the full sensation of a larger flaccid with a more substantial bulge has made me more comfortable "in my own skin"... maybe ironic, but when you feel great then it doesn't really matter does it.

thonglife2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would recommend a cock ring around your balls and shaft with a bulge enhancing suit. Nothing artificial there in case you do end up stripping down. The ring is jewelry and an enhancing suit is like a lady wearing a bra that pushes up her cleavage. Also, thongs do a better job enhancing then a speedo because the narrow to a strap and cup your package well.