Package Problem, need help

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i posted this on a different forum but nobody appeard to want to comment. i could use some help though which is why i've posted it here to.
i have to where these when i play squash. i know it isn't as bad as what happens to some peoples packages when hey wear tight underware but its still pretty embaracing. Does anyone have any suggestions of what to do with my dick? i tried tucking it under but its not practicle for running aroound a squash court. This is a place for guys with big dicks so you must know what to do! Take a look at my pic and help!

Attachments

alfredthegreat9

Just Browsing
Media
Your picture doesn't give any insight into your problem. I'm not a squash player, but I jog, play rugby, cycle and in general a fairly active guy. I start with a jock strap, then a pair of briefs. The briefs are usually one size smaller than I need, as this helps keep things in their place. I dress to the left, and because that's comfortable for me, I dress to the left when playing sport. So the jock, then the briefs, with your sports shorts over that.

Saying this, I find this one of those questions, that if you really did have that problem, you would have found something that works for you by age 14/15, or younger, I did.

gprent

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OK, now I know you are pulling our leg. This is a thread where you are worried about how large your flaccid size is and right below this thread is another where you are worried about how small your flaccid size is.

Make up your mind. :rolleyes:

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your right, the replies for the first one said that i was hung quite large flacid so i wondered whether it looked a little to big, and after all if your waring tight shorts which you do when playing squash theres always the chance it might bulge to much. Thanks for all the comments i think i'll start looking at other peoples threads rather than writing my own

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
dave18 said:
your right, the replies for the first one said that i was hung quite large flacid so i wondered whether it looked a little to big, and after all if your waring tight shorts which you do when playing squash theres always the chance it might bulge to much. Thanks for all the comments

Most guys here are hung huge and have big hangers and sooner or later we find out how to arrange things for each activity we enjoy! One of the most difficult is arranging things to stay in place for swimming and yes another is for running and as you point out what to do for squash. Try different jocks and try different shorts.. something always works even for the real horse hung among us! Even when your balls or cockhead do hang out on rare occasions.. is it really a huge big deal? I mean.. poke it right back in!:confused: :smile:

Reactions: Allan S.

Beca

Just Browsing
Media
wow your package is real nice looking, if you ahve any doubts about your size give me a call and i'll make you bigger than ever!

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorcerer said:
He's got two of these going and one more about his flaccid dick. 3 threads about his crotch at once.

Is there a limit to the number of posts or questions a person is allowed to ask? If you look at his opening statements here, he indicated he had not been getting a response in the other location where he had asked a question and so he figured to give it a try in this area of the board Too bad he didn't know that you had decided who is allowed to post what and where they may do it.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree, give the guy a break people!
Rather than giving him a hard time, encourage him to express
his challenge (whether it's one head or the other),
with more clarity!
Geez for a support group some of you are putting us to shame!
Get a life!:smile: Pick on someone your own size!
(Sorry, just had to say it)...retreats laughing his head off!