packing foreskin

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have been packing my foreskin with marbles for a while to keep my foreskin loose.I have noticed a big increase in girth.Any body else do this?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:smile: I wear briefs and put it up.I have put as many as 9 marbles in there.It takes time .It is simple skin strecthes. try it!

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A friend who lives in Munich was telling me that at the annual office party last year, the guys had a contest to see how many cherries they could stuff in their foreskins! I wish I had been there.

I've been restoring my foreskin for awhile now and it's definitely thicker than it was before. It's also about a centimeter and a half longer now than it used to be. It's amazing what circumcision takes away.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Snakebyte said:
how did you restore it? o_O

I use the TLC tugger and the T-tape method as well. It's a slow process but the effect is amazing, no more need to use lube to jack off, no more irritation from my glans rubbing my clothing, the sliding skin makes it easier for my dick to make it into tight spaces :biggrin1: and my orgasms are twice as intense as they were before.

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
chico8 said:
I use the TLC tugger and the T-tape method as well. It's a slow process but the effect is amazing, no more need to use lube to jack off, no more irritation from my glans rubbing my clothing, the sliding skin makes it easier for my dick to make it into tight spaces :biggrin1: and my orgasms are twice as intense as they were before.

interesting, didn't know there is sth like this out there :biggrin1:

ErnieB

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do a search (Google, Yahoo, whatever...) on "foreskin restoration" .... all you need to know and far, far more than you'll have time to read.

With patience and persistence, 'you' can make it work for you.

EB

Cracked

Just Browsing
Media
Does the restored foreskin look and feel as good as a natural one. If so is there anyway i can restore my foreskin by simply using things around the house, and not having to buy some comercial appliances.:confused:

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Cracked said:
Does the restored foreskin look and feel as good as a natural one. If so is there anyway i can restore my foreskin by simply using things around the house, and not having to buy some comercial appliances.:confused:

The easiest and least expensive is the manual method. Just bunch the skin up over the glans and start tugging on it. One guy I've chatted with restored totally doing it this way.

This site gives an overview of the different methods one can use. O Rings and T-Taping are the least expensive.

At the bottom of this page is a link to a video. The guy is putting on a device and looks to be about halfway restored. This should give you a good idea of what a restored foreskin looks like. They're not identical to the original, the skin tends to be thicker and the ridged bands and frenulum have been cut away. That means that there isn't as tight of a pucker on a flaccid penis. But, when it comes to increased sensation, it's definitely darned close to the original from what I've heard.

The sensation of the skin sliding over the underside of the glans is exquisite.