packing the tube

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bigrider, Jan 26, 2011.

1. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    hey everyone i was wondering how long it takes to pack a tube i can get close after a few 10 minute sessions but i can never get the underside right by my head to fill out, any help would be great also i pump pretty light ive only had the doughnut effect once haha

2. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

Well it depends on the size of your cock and the size of the tube. Lets say erect your cock just fits in the tube with an 1/8" all the way around. You start pumping 2-3 hg and you will notice that your going to get thicker at the base of the tube. You slowly gain from the bottom until your fully packed. I started with a tube 2 1/4" wide, it was too wide, and I was not gaining much in thickness. So I bought a 2" tube, and now after several years packing about half way up the length of my cock. Now I pump for 10 minutes, then massage and take a break for several minutes. Then repeat for over an hour, then I have a nice pfat cock. I hope this helps you?

3. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    yea i have a 2 1/4 but my girth is 6.5 so it fits pretty well but i cant seem to get the last lil bit haha

4. Mogluver

Mogluver Member

With time you should be packing, starting from the bottom to the top. Too much pressure will cause the doughnut, also when you take a break be sure to massage your cock. Also try to be super hydrated and warm when you pump, it makes a big difference.

5. bigrider

bigrider Member

Albums:
    yea i actually use a heat pad and wrap the tube when i pump it makes my cock pump up like twice as fast ive only got the doughnut once and it was on the second time i did it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice