packing the tube

bigrider

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hey everyone i was wondering how long it takes to pack a tube i can get close after a few 10 minute sessions but i can never get the underside right by my head to fill out, any help would be great also i pump pretty light ive only had the doughnut effect once haha

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well it depends on the size of your cock and the size of the tube. Lets say erect your cock just fits in the tube with an 1/8" all the way around. You start pumping 2-3 hg and you will notice that your going to get thicker at the base of the tube. You slowly gain from the bottom until your fully packed. I started with a tube 2 1/4" wide, it was too wide, and I was not gaining much in thickness. So I bought a 2" tube, and now after several years packing about half way up the length of my cock. Now I pump for 10 minutes, then massage and take a break for several minutes. Then repeat for over an hour, then I have a nice pfat cock. I hope this helps you?

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With time you should be packing, starting from the bottom to the top. Too much pressure will cause the doughnut, also when you take a break be sure to massage your cock. Also try to be super hydrated and warm when you pump, it makes a big difference.