Packing

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by socalanfmodel, Oct 29, 2010.

1. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:
    How long do you think it would take for some one that is 5.5 inches in length to pack a 9 inch tube? Have you done it even from a bigger length? How long did it take you? I'm but talking over one session although that would be nice. How long am I looking at?

2. rangisrovus19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. Robiqe2

Robiqe2 Member

Packing starts at the sides. You can pack a tube that long. Packing just means that the air flow from the base is next to nothing because tissue blocks it. The effect is increased pressure to any tissue on the other side of the blockage. Are you sure this is the question you wanted to ask?

4. truthseeker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yep, pumping has to be the slowest type of PE there is. I've seen guys claim gains...but it's never been very convincing.

5. socalanfmodel

socalanfmodel Member

Albums:
    well i meant as far as reaching the bottom or top of the cylinder (however you look at it) so going from your normal size 5.5 for me, 6, 7 ... etc. to 9 inches in length.

(as most pumps are about 9 inches in length)

6. double_digit

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    When starting out - the best thing to do is worry more about getting a tube sized for your erect diameter. Shop around and about 1/4" of your erect, circumferential measurement. So say you are 5.7 in diameter? Order a 6" circumference/2" diameter tube (Wall thickness will also play a role in I.D. of the tube, so shop and examine products closely) Otherwise, it can be as long as you care to have it.

But you will not get longer until you've gained girth to pack in against the walls properly so that you start imparting more "stretch" against the length of your shaft.

Getting TOO LARGE of a diameter of tube from the start can be problematic, possibly injury inducing when you get your balls explosively sucked in! So shop a snug fit, employ mild to moderate pressures until you pack it tight against the walls - then work for your length.

It all comes with time and patience, and without *hopefully* suffering an injury that puts you off the idea or lands you in the hospital ER with an embarrassing tale...

7. StudUgly

StudUgly New Member

Albums:
    The honest answer is: next to never. You're talking about gaining 3.5 inches of length to fill a 9" cylinder. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted