Paddy O'Brian paddyobrian86 onlyfans and JFF

Whatsthematter456

Experimental Member
Media
I’ll say why I won’t be subscribing to his of anymore :

He uploads every once in a while and now not only do you have to pay to subscribe to his page but also for the videos.

If he was actually serious about it and wanted to keep his fans happy, he’d upload more often, even dick pics or selfies or whatever. He uploads so rarely that whenever something comes up is THE event of the year (for which you also have to pay). There’s been months without him uploading anything, so all the money his subscribers pay are for no content.

Maybe if he does start losing subscribers he might change that.

I think he’s lazy and only cares about the money 100%. He’s also promised solo content several times and has not delivered it. I think he’s not reliable at all.

Abcat

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ll say why I won’t be subscribing to his of anymore :

He uploads every once in a while and now not only do you have to pay to subscribe to his page but also for the videos.

If he was actually serious about it and wanted to keep his fans happy, he’d upload more often, even dick pics or selfies or whatever. He uploads so rarely that whenever something comes up is THE event of the year (for which you also have to pay). There’s been months without him uploading anything, so all the money his subscribers pay are for no content.

Maybe if he does start losing subscribers he might change that.

I think he’s lazy and only cares about the money 100%. He’s also promised solo content several times and has not delivered it. I think he’s not reliable at all.

Reactions: Pataros

Thescott116

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary