Paddy O'Brian paddyobrian86 onlyfans and JFF

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
bi erasure is a big problem that some still deny .. its kinda sad really.
Bisexuals cant do monogamous relationships , they want TWO people .
Bisexuals often dip into the gay scene - afaform attachments to a gay man then dump him in favour if marriage,kids and family .
Bisexuals use gay men fir sex and fun and never commit long term.
Also many bisexuals primarily think of themselves as straight ( that try bisexual sex sometimes)

To put another way....its like do you want tea or coffee ?....you cant have both - unless youre secretly taking sips from both ( as bisexuals do)

HunginProvidence

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Bisexuals often dip into the gay scene - afaform attachments to a gay man then dump him in favour if marriage,kids and family .
Also many bisexuals primarily think of themselves as straight ( that try bisexual sex sometimes)

To put another way....its like do you want tea or coffee ?....you cant have both - unless youre secretly taking sips from both ( as bisexuals do)

Lol sounds like you’ve been burned by a bisexual in the past and are still butt hurt about it making gross generalizations about an entire community.

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Lol sounds like you’ve been burned by a bisexual in the past and are still butt hurt about it making gross generalizations about an entire community.[/QUOTE

No , i wouldnt be stupid enough to get involved with a bisexual ...but ive known plenty of friends get used ...

Stoners and bisexuals , two types i avoid - they are always full of shit and excuses for their behaviour .

Curlyfries101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Bullshit man. Bullshit.

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow, so much to unpack here...as a bisexual person who's been in a completely monogamous relationship for close on a year now, I'm gonna call bullshit on your biphobic nonsense. Time to stop talking sad little man.

Biphobic ?

As i said earlier id rather FORGET bisexuals exist .

Bye bi

• Wow
Reactions: Sgt.

Curlyfries101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you cheat on your wife and kids , lie to your straight friends and USE gay men for sex when it suits your needs .....then walk right back into your normal straight life ....
Mate, I'm gay, sooo, point towards me is invalid - I just know of bi people that are In very happy and commited relationships, and I also know ones that aren't and are happy being single and living their best life.

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Wow, so much to unpack here...as a bisexual person who's been in a completely monogamous relationship for close on a year now, I'm gonna call bullshit on your biphobic nonsense. Time to stop talking sad little man.
why DO YOU need to unpack what i said .

just accept my opinion ....stop trying to steer me to your opinion - i dont want or need to agree with you .

un pack Your OWN shit .

• Wow

Curlyfries101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Everyone, it's clear that Mikehard9 is a troll; proven time and time again in this thread.
Stop talking to him and he'll wither away and die alone, like he deserves.
I realised when I saw his profile say "70% straight, 30% gay." Don't really go in threads so don't know who the twats are on this site.

• Wow

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Everyone, it's clear that Mikehard9 is a troll; proven time and time again in this thread.
i hit a nerve and i suspect you recognised what i said - as it relates to your behaviour

bye bi

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
so because my opinion is not the same as yours you brand me a troll .....anyway
the forum is about the fake cockney Paddy Obrien ....stop making it about you !

are u really this stupid of did u need classes?
this is the problem with the gay community which i was part of before i transitioned, u hope that everyone will accept who u are and push for equality as do trans people like myself.. but some are not willing to allow bisexual identity to exist and thrive out of ur own ignorance and honestly its absolutely ridiculous and makes u look entirely idiotic.

Reactions: MaxStoryTeller

Mikehard9

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
are u really this stupid of did u need classes?
this is the problem with the gay community which i was part of before i transitioned, u hope that everyone will accept who u are and push for equality as do trans people like myself.. but some are not willing to allow bisexual identity to exist and thrive out of ur own ignorance and honestly its absolutely ridiculous and makes u look entirely idiotic.
ok hun , you dont understand ...i DO accept bisexuals but prefer to avoid them - their lifestyle is not compatible with mine .

Reactions: Pticon1