Paedophiles on the internet.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I was wondering if anyone has knowledge of how paedophiles operate on the net and how they infiltrate sites.

Alternatively, can you direct me to some papers on the subject?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I used the word infiltrate because i have heard that they sign up to sites for young people and pretend to be a young person. I wasn't refering to this site.

I don't think it's unhealthy to be aware of the threat to kids on the internet. That is why I am asking, Uncut, not to learn the tricks of the trade as it were. I am sure Paedophiles themselves know exactly what to do, so I don't think it's dangerous for us to discuss it.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I used the word infiltrate because i have heard that they sign up to sites for young people and pretend to be a young person. I wasn't refering to this site.

I don't think it's unhealthy to be aware of the threat to kids on the internet. That is why I am asking, Uncut, not to learn the tricks of the trade as it were. I am sure Paedophiles themselves know exactly what to do, so I don't think it's dangerous for us to discuss it.

Drifterwood, ease up on uncut. I thought exactly as he did before I read the rest of the thread. Your initial question was somewhat oddly worded. It led me to believe you were looking for this information because you had suddenly realized your true calling was to be a pedophile. This may have been what uncut thought as well.

Thank you for clarifying your original post.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Please forgive me. Its late and i have yet to polish my bowling ball. Big match on tuesday

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Drifterwood, ease up on uncut. I thought exactly as he did before I read the rest of the thread. Your initial question was somewhat oddly worded. It led me to believe you were looking for this information because you had suddenly realized your true calling was to be a pedophile. This may have been what uncut thought as well.

Thank you for clarifying your original post.

No problems - it's my English don't you know. :biggrin1:

I would never have a pop at my old Buddy. :wink:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
People wouldn't send their 11 year old to a nightclub, why do they insist on letting them on the net unsupervised? We all know the net can be a dangerous place for kids and parents who let their kids on it without direct supervision don't deserve kids.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
People wouldn't send their 11 year old to a nightclub, why do they insist on letting them on the net unsupervised? We all know the net can be a dangerous place for kids and parents who let their kids on it without direct supervision don't deserve kids.

I'd rather let my children see some of the many terrible things on the internet than use an Internet Service Provider with parental control, like AOL. *scoff* :tongue:

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think a lot of times they pose as another teenager, build up a relationship with another teen, then reveal their real age and see if they're still interested, and if they are then they try to lure them. I'm also a member of a teens message board and sometimes it feels like the board is crawling with them.

You can usually spot them... they ask the kinds of questions that are more an invitation to tell some story and less a curiosity.

A real teenager might ask if it's normal to have masturbated with a friend. A pedo might ask what's the youngest a person has masturbated and what they used. The differences are like that, and after enough posts you can kind of tell who is real and who isn't.

I think the ones perverted justice catches are just the easy ones. I don't know many teens who would knowingly walk straight into a sexual relationship with an adult (and at the perverted justice website you can read the chat logs and the guys are just this side of retarded).

I think it's a good program, but I just doubt it catches the people who are really dangerous (like this guy Interpol asks for public's help in hunt for pedophile who hasn't been caught yet, but at least he's now been identified. They found out he's a schoolteacher working in Thailand.)

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's some examples from this one "girl" on that teen forum that I'm 99.9% sure is an adult man. Starting one post like this you could write off as someone being in a wierd mood. Writing so many posts like this just screams "pedophile" to me.

This is a pretty creepy topic, so just to lighten the mood, there's this other "girl" that posts similar kinds of stuff and I'm also pretty sure is an adult male too. Anyways, "she" replied to one of this girl's threads, and the two of them started bouncing replies back and forth. It was just funny to think of two pedophiles each trying to seduce the other, thinking the other was a teenager as well.

Creeps :mad:

Do you have any younger friends (girls)who haven't hit puberty yet?

I mean some of you who are 13 prolly have friends who are 10, 11, 12 right?

What do they look like?

Did any of you do this stuff with other girls when you were little?

Like play show me yours, i'll show you mine, or tickling, or strip poker or other stuff?

I know when I was little my friend and I would show each other our girly parts sometimes, and play strip poker. We also snuck off to this pond and went skinnydipping and had ticklefights in the water. This was when we were like 7-12 year old.

I know some of you here complain that you are really tight, so here's an idea.

Thank my younger sister (she's 11) for this one:

Try using one of those toothbrushes with the studded grip handles.

She tried it last night with an extra one my mom bought her, and says it's perfect.

Thin, but fun.

Just a thought.

I saw this was a topic in the Boys forum, so I thought a girls version would be cool.

For those who masturbated before puberty, WHAT DID IT FEEL LIKE?

Could you orgasm at all?

I started masturbating in puberty so I honestly am curious.
Please only answer if you are FEMALE, and HAVE A LITTLE SISTER (AS IN, UNDER 13).

How old is your lil sis?
Does she mind if you see her naked?
Have you ever caught her masturbating or "exploring"? If so, what happened?
Do you talk about sexual stuff/discuss puberty, etc. with them?

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
One poster has stated that he dislikes parental controls. For some parental controls is the answer. It is not sites like this that I fear teens visiting. So if they say a dick or two. It is difficult on a young man to hit puberty and NEVER seen a penis but his own. Yet, that is happening in mother only parent homes with only one male child. A single mother would be wise to make sure her young son, younger the better, has seen some adult penises and is not scared of them.
Teaching a son view to view an adult penis as something horrible that has only one purpose and that is to molest him (the child) is an abuse in itself, though not intended.

Age 13 is not the time to do this. This is best a preschool learning when the child is innocent and just remembers the vague remembrances, enough that the boy is not completely ignorant as to what is going to happen in puberty.

My point is that some are going overboard with scaring children about pedophilia. Nothing beats actively monitoring your child's activities fairly closely

Pedophiles posing as children or teens is deplorable. I would think posing as a teen on a teen site would be the easiest way for a pedo to get to kids. I'm sure that saying, "Hey I am 50 years old and a pedophile. Can we hook up? isn't going to get many takers. I certainly hope not.

Parents need to do some monitoring of their children's activities. That at least cuts down on the possibilities of a child getting involved with a pedo.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Drifter, I actually do understand your question, and I'll try to stay on track here.

Those of us with more "normal" attractions (meaning, attracted to other adults) can't figure out how or why an adult would be having those kinds of conversations with pre- or barely-pubescents. That's because we think like adults.

The pathologically-pedophilic types have trained themselves to think, and converse, like a child on some levels. On some other levels, though, they have very finely honed instinct on how to pick up on which kids are most vulnerable. They touch on several of the well-known "angst subjects", find a weak spot in the armor, and go in for the coup. Some of those angst subjects will inevitably be "mean parents," popular/unpopular in school, body image and appearance issues, and embarrassment at the changes puberty brings on. He's going to try to bring up subjects that will make his target say, "OMFG, Heather, I thought no one would ever understand me, but you do!" He builds up the trust, and eventually reveals more of the truth about himself, until the victim thinks "this is the only adult in the world who understands me and cares about me."

That's the dangerous transition for the youngster - when they think this predator is the only person in the world who understands and cares about them. It's too bad that such vulnerable kids don't feel that a parent or favorite teacher would be better to talk to than a stranger online.

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
All the same, but if other arenas where I post, I often found IM's being directed towards me and I found myself typing with someone claiming to be "12" and asking questions about sex and wanted to "cyber".

The typing was perfect. The langauge useage was excellent. The answers flowed forth very fast.

I asked "are you a pig?"

And the IM shut down.

Other times the "12" year olds often asked about "cyber". I kept writing in that "it's just another word for jerking off, and I'm not interested."

I get anger, hostility and whatever have you kind of "bastard" thrown at me.

But there have been some kids who just wanted information. I direct them to other areas and tell them I'm much too old to deal with them, and I'm not thier parent.

And I'm not interested in kids in the way this board would invite negative scrutiny.

So infiltration can be both ways.