Paedophilia - a stark reminder.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Scottish paedophile ring found guilty of more than 50 charges | UK news | The Guardian

Extract.

One, James Rennie, 38, then the chief executive of the gay and lesbian helpline LBGT Youth Scotland, had been babysitting the son of close friends, called Child F during the trial, since the child was three months old. The child's parents were so comfortable with Rennie that he was allowed to bathe, change and dress the boy, whom he went on to abuse repeatedly for four years, allowing another ring-leader, Neil Strachan, to participate.

Paedophiles undermine all our love. We should not tolerate their behaviour.

There isn't really a discussion to be had, so I don't expect many posts, but I hope you read the article and if you can protect someone, I hope that you will.

Ex-City lawyer wins right to sue for £5m over Catholic school abuse - Times Online

Is it true that the Jesuits have had to file for bankruptcy in North America?

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not much for me to say except I hope they get the most harsh sentence possible. This is one of the crimes in life I am most passionate about because I find in utterly reprehensible.

pym

Just Browsing
Media
Does a pederast deserve prosecution or vengence, upon discovery?
Either way.....vengence {for this type of crime} is most likely to met out, at the hands of the childs father.....or at the hands of the prisoner population. What price for a CHILD's innocence?

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Unfort there is no pill yet or real treatment for this disease/disorder whatever word you use. If only there was a way for families to spot it other families say, like schizophrenia or some such.
Main prob is they know they're wrong and can hide it from even loved ones.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakingTiti

While I have no love for pedophiles, giving the state the ever expanding power to kill people is a bad idea.

And what do you call the troops over seas?
I don't understand your question.

Isn't that question and any answer to it a totally diff thread?

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
While I have no love for pedophiles, giving the state the ever expanding power to kill people is a bad idea.

a man who kills another face to face, or even a bushwacker or a sniper is a man with a weight around his heart who's left up to god (or what ever you believe) to sort out.

but a man who can harm a child is diffrent. they were all there themselves once. every victimizer was some ones victim once, pitty and sympathy has its place, the law has its need and place in socioty ...... hurting a child has nothing to do with the law, and everything to do with right and wrong. the cold truth of reality is, some people need to die, a person who destroys a child by creating another monster to take their place can only be delt with one way, by the parents or by some one just as damned as the monster, revenge or punishment some one has to clean up the mess

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
a man who kills another face to face, or even a bushwacker or a sniper is a man with a weight around his heart who's left up to god (or what ever you believe) to sort out.

but a man who can harm a child is diffrent. they were all there themselves once. every victimizer was some ones victim once, pitty and sympathy has its place, the law has its need and place in socioty ...... hurting a child has nothing to do with the law, and everything to do with right and wrong. the cold truth of reality is, some people need to die, a person who destroys a child by creating another monster to take their place can only be delt with one way, by the parents or by some one just as damned as the monster, revenge or punishment some one has to clean up the mess

should probably keep the frank castle stuff to myself...... kinda makes the quite come runnin

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I like the idea of death for people who destroy the innocence of children.
As do I.

Unfort there is no pill yet or real treatment for this disease/disorder whatever word you use. If only there was a way for families to spot it other families say, like schizophrenia or some such.
Main prob is they know they're wrong and can hide it from even loved ones.
There have been cases where other family members knew but for whatever stupid ass reason, (possibly fear) kept quiet. :angryfire2:

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like the idea of death for people who destroy the innocence of children.

Death is too easy of a sentance for these vile scumbags.

A much more fitting "Living Death" of some description woule be more becomming, that or put the scum into a prison population of fellons who are dooing life, and let them deal with the matter.... let them be soddamised for a change.