Paging Mr Sharpton, Paging Mr Jackson

D_Tully Tunnelrat

Experimental Member
Media
it was a discourse bout of sarcasm.

There's blabber about Wilson and presidential protocol... what happened to ex-presidents keeping their fucking piehole shut on future administrations. Clinton blew that out of the water. Carter was such a disaster, all he's been trying to do is salvage the minute iota of legitimacy of presidency, but trying to leave some "post-tenure" legacy. STFU. You look like Nixon... bitter.

Give it up man. Carter can say whatever he damn well pleases, and it matters not one wit what you think. It is certainly not incumbent for him to remain mum on anything political in order to preserve some old fashioned notion of back room cigar chomping sense of clubby political (non) ethics, which you seem to cling to. He's lived in the South his whole life, and is eminently far better qualified to know black-white racism when he sees it. Btw Nixon publicly prattled on and on on many political subjects post his ignominious (read guilty, and impeached but in title only..) resignation. In fact his counsel was even sought after, to some degree, at least as far as détente was concerned. So keep a bit of a balanced perspective while dashing off your fatuous retorts.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
The judgment, or first impression, is not necessarily the problem.

Because who knows, they just might be a really nice person with a skewed sense of fashion.

Once again... you failed to answer a straight question with a straight answer...... my question was.... which was the bigger issue, that some one judges you, or that they judge you and they are right?

A truly enlightened intelligent mind is one who sees the signs and is prepared for the usual, but allows the person inside to show they are more than the box they put themselves into.

As for your property analogy... That's absolute bullshit.

just because you have a family on the block who would rather celebrate Kanzaa instead of Christmas...

I don't know what any of the pointless bull shit you go through for the choices you've made or the things that just are..... I got it pretty much made, white, good looking, employed, straight and Christian..... but DO NOT for one moment attempt to know what it is that goes on in yuppie circles, hell I wouldn't know if I didn't sign a damn contract saying I' attend no less than 14 neighborhood association meetings.

#1, if YOU'RE black, how would you know your own effect on people around you who don't want you there? It’s like a cop saying he understands why his presence is so unwelcome in a night club.

#2, you must not be a home (house or condo) owner, because it's a buyer’s market, and go to any of those gov secrets or race reality sites and read the numbers a black family regardless of age on average brings property value in an upper middle class neighborhood.

and YES very good it IS about the money as all business ventures are, but super rich, rich, upper middle and often middle class white people do not live near where the money is made, the former 2 live in places that if there is a black person they are never seen like the rest of the neighbors and property value is not any issue in any shape. But as for the rich-middle class folks there are neighborhood associations! And THAT is this thing where the lovely lady who meets you and sells you the house hands you a contract and you have to sign it before you can buy the house saying

. You will maintain your homes appearance
. You will attend X # of meetings
. You will participate in the neighborhood watch
. You will ONLY sell your home through a specific agent (the lady you are being interviewed by and also happen to be a resident and an original investor)

And you also consent to a background check.... and you also have to be voted in by the neighborhood association.......all THIS... to keep YOU out.
You want a house for the price on the sign go into the city or close metro area and the only color that matters is green. But anywhere even a TOUCH more upscale, you can't get in, and if you do IT WILL drop the value over everyone’s home....... I didn't come up with this shit; I am just being straight and admitting it.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
What would you do?

in their shoes? if it mattered to me i'd fight, i'd speak well and respectfuly and continue on like that OR i'd realize (if it were the case) the place isn't worth it or i'm not some one people will take seriously with my pants around my ass talking like something of a beck/limbaugh dvd simply called "SEE?!?!" and leave

IF I was them.. and when ifs and buts are candy and nuts then ohh what a christmas we'll see.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
in their shoes? if it mattered to me i'd fight, i'd speak well and respectfuly and continue on like that OR i'd realize (if it were the case) the place isn't worth it or i'm not some one people will take seriously with my pants around my ass talking like something of a beck/limbaugh dvd simply called "SEE?!?!" and leave

IF I was them.. and when ifs and buts are candy and nuts then ohh what a christmas we'll see.

.............Whaaa???

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
.............Whaaa???

I..... WOULD.... FIGHT.... FOR....WHAT..... WAS.... IM..PORT...ANT.....TO...MEEEEEEE.......BUT..... IT....DOS......N'T... MAA....TER..... CAUSE...... I....AM.... NOT.... THEEEEMMMM...... AAAAM... I....SPEEE....KING.....SLOOOOW.....EEEEEE..NOUGH...... FOR..... YOUUUU?

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR......

I couldn't care......anyless.....than they obviously do.........about the shit the ALLOW....OR INVITE......to happen to them...... if they cared...... THEY WOULD DO SOMETHING!...... but like so many are living proof of..... it's easier to be a victim cause nothing is ever your fault, then you can just bitch. Did martin talk like he had amouth full of marbels? did malcolm dress in a t-shirt/house dress with scarface airbrushed on it? did medger have an outstanding warrent? in the words of tyler perry through madea
"Just cause you dress neat'n talk right don't mean you actin white..... just means you polite and think you worth somethin"

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
axix2009 said:
Once again... you failed to answer a straight question with a straight answer...... my question was.... which was the bigger issue, that some one judges you, or that they judge you and they are right?

I answered the question the way I wanted to... so sorry if you didn't get the polarized answer that you were seeking. So let me get more deliberate, abrasive and raw on the subject. I don't give a fuck how some people judge me. The only way ANYONE would know if they were right about their judgement, they would have to know me. However, if they decide not to figure out who I really am and just go on their own judgement, then that's their problem. If I was really worried about what everyone else thought of me I would be the most paranoid person on the planet. I can't stop someone from looking at me and thinking that I'm ugly, or a thug, or whatever negative stereotype they want to apply to me. So why even be obsessed about it? I am who I am, and I'm not changing to please people that I don't care about.

#1, if YOU'RE black, how would you know your own effect on people around you who don't want you there? It’s like a cop saying he understands why his presence is so unwelcome in a night club.

Do I have to repeat this AGAIN? :rolleyes:
Trust me, I KNOW how it feels, probably more than you ever will. Since the age of six, I've been in several situations where I've been the only black kid in a predominately white neighborhood. Unlike you, I know what it feels like to be hated upon for being different. Whether it be ignorant people from other races who think because I'm black that I don't belong, from people of my own race who think I don't belong because I socialize with white people, AND from people from all angles (including those that hate each other) because I'm gay. You will NEVER understand what that feels like unless you've lived it. It's this constant level of ignorance that I've experienced across the board that has shaped the person you are debating with right now.

#2, you must not be a home (house or condo) owner, because it's a buyer’s market, and go to any of those gov secrets or race reality sites and read the numbers a black family regardless of age on average brings property value in an upper middle class neighborhood.

You're still talking a bunch of bullshit. I know plenty of minorities that live in expensive neighborhoods and their property value has not been affected nor has anyone else's due to their presence. I mean, damn... I LIVE IN MANHATTAN. New York City is the most expensive city to live in our country. Far more than wherever you live in Georgia, I'm sure. Alas, I'm sure you believe in that ridiculous nonsense. Should I tell my boyfriend (also caucasion) of 5+ years that his condo would increase in value if we decided not to live together and he found another white person to live with? Honestly... think before you type next time.

And you also consent to a background check.... and you also have to be voted in by the neighborhood association.......all THIS... to keep YOU out.

And you think everyone in these associations think on the premise of race like you do? Really, dude... you need to get your head examined. This is all based on MONEY and not skin color, no matter how much you try and make it seem like it is. I'm not sure how people in your housing facility makes decisions, but that's not how it works here in New York. Because if that was the case, my boyfriend would of had to move out as soon as he decided to let me live with him 5 years ago.

Rethink your strategy here. I'm not your typical "man of color" so don't even approach me as if I were.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I answered the question the way I wanted to... so sorry if you didn't get the polarized answer that you were seeking. So let me get more deliberate, abrasive and raw on the subject. I don't give a fuck how some people judge me.

It's this constant level of ignorance that I've experienced across the board that has shaped the person you are debating with right now.

You're still talking a bunch of bullshit. I know plenty of minorities that live in expensive neighborhoods and their property value has not been affected nor has anyone else's due to their presence. I mean, damn... I LIVE IN MANHATTAN.

Should I tell my boyfriend (also caucasion) of 5+ years that his condo would increase in value if we decided not to live together and he found another white person to live with?

And you think everyone in these associations think on the premise of race like you do? Really, dude... you need to get your head examined. This is all based on MONEY and not skin color, no matter how much you try and make it seem like it is. I'm not sure how people in your housing facility makes decisions, but that's not how it works here in New York. Because if that was the case, my boyfriend would of had to move out as soon as he decided to let me live with him 5 years ago.

Rethink your strategy here. I'm not your typical "man of color" so don't even approach me as if I were.

you're on this site...... you care......

and as for you living in manhattan, there are closet sized apts in manhattan like in atlanta...... but the bills are alot easier to pay when you have that old white sugar daddy to "let you live with him" as you said

and i said property value.... land... not the floor that's someone else's celing.... so calm down before you break a nail..... getting kinda snippy for someone who dosen't care

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you're on this site...... you care......

I was here to look at dicks. Not necessarily get into heated debates with bigots.

and as for you living in manhattan, there are closet sized apts in manhattan like in atlanta...... but the bills are alot easier to pay when you have that old white sugar daddy to "let you live with him" as you said

Nice failed assumption, you ignorant fuck.
I pay my share of the mortgage payment as well as have a number of bills in my own name under this household. You have no idea what my partner and I have negotiated and/or agreed to before I moved in with him. I honestly don't give a damn if you think you pay more than me to keep a roof over your own head... besides, you also think that your property value dropped because a black family moved onto your street... that should tell everyone just how flawed your mindset is. And trust me, sweetie, if you've actually seen my man you'd probably think about sucking a dick once in a while. Perhaps that would give you another activity to engage in, instead of talking out of your ass?

and i said property value.... land... not the floor that's someone else's celing.... so calm down before you break a nail..... getting kinda snippy for someone who dosen't care

No shit, sherlock... and I still say bullshit.
The presence of black people in your neighborhood does not bring down the property value of your land, household or whatever. Do yourself a favor and shut your hole before you make yourself look even more stupid.

Last edited:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
I was here to look at dicks. Not necessarily get into heated debates with bigots.

Nice failed assumption, you ignorant fuck.
I pay my share of the mortgage payment as well as have a number of bills in my own name under this household. You have no idea what my partner and I have negotiated and/or agreed to before I moved in with him. I honestly don't give a damn if you think you pay more than me to keep a roof over your own head... besides, you also think that your property value dropped because a black family moved onto your street... that should tell everyone just how flawed your mindset is. And trust me, sweetie, if you've actually seen my man you'd probably think about sucking a dick once in a while. Perhaps that would give you another activity to engage in, instead of talking out of your ass?

No shit, sherlock... and I still say bullshit.
The presence of black people in your neighborhood does not bring down the property value of your land, household or whatever. Do yourself a favor and shut your hole before you make yourself look even more stupid.
:cool:... i get why you use these they are effective....

like i said man, calm down, ... you may very well be here to look at dicks but you SURE do like the "debates".... as long as you playing bill oreily's black gay brother "debating" the same way by being blatiently obvious of your opnion but hiding behind the literal meanings of your words untill you are forced to answer a question or respond to a statement that isn't in sync with how you wish the world would make it self on its own in which the "I DIDN'T BRING UP RACE OR POLITICAL AFFILIATION!" act tuens into insult..... its a big ol' sissy child playing monopoly..... growup.....

the sucking his dick is a long shot... even if he let me move in and priss around the house... apartment... and pay my "share", still.... not my thing

and you can call it bullshit or folly or lemon icey topped pound cake.... A) your posts show a history of unwillingness to even consider the possibility of something that you don't wanna admit. and B) unless the guy who pays the rest of the "share" wantsto move "up state" or some where else you have no experience in property ownership, not a dig just the truth. I don't support it or even condone it.... but it happens

ohh..... just a tip for when you continue not caring what any one thinks of you.... when you BLOW UP at some one who's completely calm, after you get caught in a smug little tantrum, don say something like

"Do yourself a favor and shut your hole before you make yourself look even more stupid"

I don't have to say a word... I'm not the one who looks stupid

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
like i said man, calm down, ... you may very well be here to look at dicks but you SURE do like the "debates".... as long as you playing bill oreily's black gay brother "debating" the same way by being blatiently obvious of your opnion but hiding behind the literal meanings of your words untill you are forced to answer a question or respond to a statement that isn't in sync with how you wish the world would make it self on its own in which the "I DIDN'T BRING UP RACE OR POLITICAL AFFILIATION!" act tuens into insult..... its a big ol' sissy child playing monopoly..... growup.....

Look whose talking about growing up? The man who thinks property value is affected by whether or not black people live on their block. The man who instantly thinks I have a "Sugar Daddy" taking care of me. STFU.

My attempts to avoid bringing up race or political affiliation on these debates is to try and start a discussion that eliminates these deflecting factors so we can look at the actual issue at hand. Apparently, people who desperately need to hold onto their skewed beliefs need to constantly view issues through these divisive means. Can I add your name to that growing list of bigots? Don't worry, I already have... :rolleyes:

the sucking his dick is a long shot... even if he let me move in and priss around the house... apartment... and pay my "share", still.... not my thing

You are a pretty worthless human being, aren't ya? Taking cheap shots at my current financial status based on no prior knowledge of what I make or what I pay for my monthly living expenses. BTW, priss is not a word. I'm sure you were trying to find some other offensive gay word to use here to somehow attack my masculinity, but only a real pussy would need to do such things.

and you can call it bullshit or folly or lemon icey topped pound cake.... A) your posts show a history of unwillingness to even consider the possibility of something that you don't wanna admit.

Fuck you. I don't think or make rash decisions based on tired, race dividing rhetoric. So you can stop trying to bring me down to your shallow thinking level.

B) unless the guy who pays the rest of the "share" wantsto move "up state" or some where else you have no experience in property ownership, not a dig just the truth.

I moved to Manhattan on my own and had my own apartment in the city back in 1998, many years before I moved in with my partner. And just a FYI, rent out here is more than you EVER will pay for your shack in Georgia. Besides, we have both talked about moving back to our hometown and getting a house or condo together. So please, don't assume that I don't know what it means to own property. My lover does and I learn from him everyday. My mom does, and we both help her with making decisions. Anyone can figure out the process if they're willing to learn how it works. You don't have to own property in order to do what is essentially a bunch of business leveled, mathematical calculations. Please don't try to overvalue what that is. You can't be that desperate to look for a leg up on this debate.

I don't support it or even condone it.... but it happens

You don't have to condone it. When have I looked for or even asked for your approval on my private affairs? :rolleyes:

ohh..... just a tip for when you continue not caring what any one thinks of you.... when you BLOW UP at some one who's completely calm, after you get caught in a smug little tantrum, don say something like

"Do yourself a favor and shut your hole before you make yourself look even more stupid"

I don't have to say a word... I'm not the one who looks stupid

Nice try, but even without responding to that sentence or speaking in a non-threatening manner, your overall ignorance on this board reeks worse than Tom Delay's cha-cha on "Dancing With The Stars". My patience has really started to run thin around here, and when you decided to type that ridiculous statement about your dropping property value that was the last straw. Gee, here's a thought... maybe my lover and I should move down to your neighborhood? If the presence of a minority brings your property value down, I can only imagine how far down the crapper your land would go if an interracial, intergenerational GAY couple suddenly appeared?! :rolleyes:

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Gee, here's a thought... maybe my lover and I should move down to your neighborhood? If the presence of a minority brings your property value down, I can only imagine how far down the crapper your land would go if an interracial, intergenerational GAY couple suddenly appeared?! :rolleyes:

Just be sure to bake cookies for the homeowner's association.

Last edited:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Look whose talking about growing up? The man who thinks property value is affected by whether or not black people live on their block. The man who instantly thinks I have a "Sugar Daddy" taking care of me. STFU.

NO.... i didn't think you did, just knew it was a possibility and and your reaction dosen't sway me in the opposite direction, and yeah, you play with dolls and video games and watch cartoons and live with an old gy to tuck you in......there are enough bull's eyes in there to throw blind folded... but moving on

My attempts to avoid bringing up race or political affiliation on these debates is to try and start a discussion that eliminates these deflecting factors so we can look at the actual issue at hand. Apparently, people who desperately need to hold onto their skewed beliefs need to constantly view issues through these divisive means. Can I add your name to that growing list of bigots? Don't worry, I already have...
:rolleyes:

your attempts are just that.. attempts.... effort ending in a lack of success, and understandably seeing as how you only attempt in the thread ABOUT race. and if you read back my pleading was that white AND black people admit their own short commings and change them amongst them selves...... its so telling that you'd be against that.......... and you may add me to your growing list of "not gonna be my bestest friend" at the top in pen with a GOLD STAR!

You are a pretty worthless human being, aren't ya? Taking cheap shots at my current financial status based on no prior knowledge of what I make or what I pay for my monthly living expenses. BTW, priss is not a word. I'm sure you were trying to find some other offensive gay word to use here to somehow attack my masculinity, but only a real pussy would need to do such things.

Dunno about worthless , depends who you ask, an army bean counter, my mom, my rose bushes and the guy i let borrow my ladder on sundays think i'm worth alot...... and I never adress you financial situation, paris hilton has 20mil in the bank and a sugar daddy, there are rich whores, but the fact you took it that way and are so insulting in your reply ALSO is SO telling...... some one not rich enough to enjoy the big apple but to proud and hip to leave?
I never attacked your masculanity, you on the other hand have just called me a pussy, told me i secretly wanted to have sex with a man...... and i ignored it.... very telling about me

Fuck you. I don't think or make rash decisions based on tired, race dividing rhetoric. So you can stop trying to bring me down to your shallow thinking level.

no... you DON'T THINK, you simply find the key points you're passionate about and call anyone who argues or disagrees with you an idiot, discredited, with out a leg to stand on, a pussy, worthless a bigot. any points, facts, a diffrent possibility or god forbid a question you can't answer straight with out saying outloud that the world isn't really the way you wish it would be with out having to work for it throws you into a name calling temper tantrum.

I moved to Manhattan on my own and had my own apartment in the city back in 1998, many years before I moved in with my partner. And just a FYI, rent out here is more than you EVER will pay for your shack in Georgia.

-YOU'RE RIGHT..... CAUSE I PAID CASH FOR MY 4400 SQUARE FOOT2 STORY SHACK AND THE 3 ACRES IT SITS ON AND THE POOL I DON'T USE, BUT CONTINUE-......PAID CASH FOR IT AT 23.... GO ON...

Besides, we have both talked about moving back to our hometown and getting a house or condo together. So please, don't assume that I don't know what it means to own property
My lover does and I learn from him everyday. My mom does, and we both help her with making decisions.

ok... your mom and your sugar daddy/ suitcase pimp thats helping you bleed her dry before you stick her ass in a home may know about property, but I 'm not talking to them, and as much as I'm sure he.....teaches... you, and we aren't talking about that day when YOUR dream and obama's mysterous "CHANGE" will come we are talking about now

Anyone can figure out the process if they're willing to learn how it works. You don't have to own property in order to do what is essentially a bunch of business leveled, mathematical calculations

yeah... thats all there is to it.... thats why every home owner is as rich as donald trump........you won't even stop to consider the possibility of a thing, you're learn real estate LAW ....NOT just math?

Please don't try to overvalue what that is. You can't be that desperate to look for a leg up on this debate.

lol... debate? being a smug ass and then lashing out like a girl with a broken barbie when some one uses those underhanded FACTS or LOGIC or QUESTIONS you don't wanna answer, is NOT a debat

You don't have to condone it. When have I looked for or even asked for your approval on my private affairs? :rolleyes:

when did i say i approved of anything you did?....

your overall ignorance on this board reeks worse than Tom Delay's cha-cha on "Dancing With The Stars". My patience has really started to run thin around here, and when you decided to type that ridiculous statement about your dropping property value that was the last straw. Gee, here's a thought... maybe my lover and I should move down to your neighborhood? If the presence of a minority brings your property value down, I can only imagine how far down the crapper your land would go if an interracial, intergenerational GAY couple suddenly appeared?! :rolleyes:

OHH speaking of ignorance.. the only one who has been ignorant is YOU..... "PRISS" is a word, if you don't have websters on your computer

priss (pris):nounInformal
a prissy person.
Intransitive verb
Informal to act or move about in a prissy way or manner

...... and as for your masculinaty.... that dancing with the stars comment... proves it never existed.... as for how rediclous the property value thing is, i attached some links, a black social commentator, 2 chicago news papers where our saint like president hails from, and even a page from a realators forum disscussing a "block bust" or "white flight" and how it MAKE THEM MONEY.
and you and Geriatric chuck trainor are welcome to come try and buy a house here, market's down for some reason..... the neghibors across the street and in the woods around me are gay, statisticly homosexuals make the best neghibors so don't worry about that.... but the high strung bitch who interviews... not ok with the interacial stuff..... so, sorry priss.... don't support it, don't condone, but atleast i admit it, and thats what makes me progressive

The Chicago Reporter Black Suburbs Lose Out on Home Investment
Whites rate neighborhoods lower if they see blacks in them
"when black people move.." (sales, value, points, Realtors) - Real Estate - Page 4 - City-Data Forum
DO BLACK PEOPLE LOWER PROPERTY VALUE? from the Mr. Moody's Neighborhood podcast

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wow... did I piss off a breeder today or what? LOL!!!
Yes, I play video games and watch cartoons. Getting older doesn't mean losing your love for things that pleased you as a child. Only bitter idiots such as yourself would do such things in some blinded pursuit to be a "grown up". As for the dolls? Sorry, dear... I have a man to play with. And BTW, I never even told you his age. How do you know that he's old? Also, you can link to all the opinionated blogs and message boards you want that talk about how black people bring down property values. It still doesn't make it the truth. Again, it's all about MONEY. It's about the POOR. I'd tell you to look past the race issue, but it's obvious that you can't. And you're mad at me because I won't look at that issue (and many others) through the same ignorant eyes. Stop drinking the kool-aid and wake the fuck up!

It's been real, but now I need to focus my energies on someone worth a shit. As for you, get the fuck out of my face, bigot. Ignore sequence initiated.

Last edited:

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
Wow... did I piss off a breeder today or what? LOL!!!
Yes, I play video games and watch cartoons. Getting older doesn't mean losing your love for things that pleased you as a child. Only bitter idiots such as yourself would do such things in some blinded pursuit to be a "grown up". As for the dolls? Sorry, dear... I have a man to play with. And BTW, I never even told you his age. How do you know that he's old? Also, you can link to all the opinionated blogs and message boards you want that talk about how black people bring down property values. It still doesn't make it the truth. Again, it's all about MONEY. It's about the POOR. I'd tell you to look past the race issue, but it's obvious that you can't. And you're mad at me because I won't look at that issue (and many others) through the same ignorant eyes. Stop drinking the kool-aid and wake the fuck up!

It's been real, but now I need to focus my energies on someone worth a shit. As for you, get the fuck out of my face, bigot. Ignore sequence initiated.

this is getting printed out and stuck on my fridge..... i was just labeled, insulted, showered in denile, cursed at, had my worth questioned and the cherry on top... i was nerded out on my a 36 year old overweight child.... and i never insulted him, got nasty or curel....WOW

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
this is getting printed out and stuck on my fridge..... i was just labeled, insulted, showered in denile, cursed at, had my worth questioned and the cherry on top... i was nerded out on my a 36 year old overweight child.... and i never insulted him, got nasty or curel....WOW

Join the club.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After all of the amazingly bigoted nonsense that you and axis2009 have shared on this board, combined with the equally bigoted questions you have proposed to me that neither have any relevance or link to the subject matter, you two should be the last people playing the victim here. Be thankful that I'm thinking of creative ways to call you stupid. I really HOPE your ignorance is based on the fact that you honestly don't know what you're talking about. Because if you DO know what's going on and still say this shit, it'll make things even worse for you.

And stay tuned... there will be some extensive research made on your posts to illustrate this very point. Like I said in my last blog post... "I have a right to be hostile." Don't say I didn't warn you.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
And stay tuned... there will be some extensive research made on your posts to illustrate this very point. Like I said in my last blog post... "I have a right to be hostile." Don't say I didn't warn you.

It's interesting that I haven't received a single message from anyone about being a bigot, full of hatred, hostile, or anything like that. Huh.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
And stay tuned... there will be some extensive research made on your posts to illustrate this very point.

Awesome! Enjoy re-reading and researching my posts! I appreciate that you are taking the time to try and educate yourself.

I also enjoy being the subject of research, I feel like one of Darwin's Tortoises!