Paging Mr Sharpton, Paging Mr Jackson

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How is the treatise coming along?

You know... one of these days you'll learn not to stick your bloody hand into a fish tank with piranhas. Silence is golden. But you want your treatise? Fine. Let's illustrate how disgusting, bigoted, hateful, discriminatory and dare I say it... RACIST you really are, shall we?

We can start here with your banter in the “Van Jones Resigns”. For weeks now, you’ve been trying to rekindle this old story about two black men who called themselves members of the “Black Panthers” who stood outside of a voter registration building in Philadelphia. How soon do we forget that long discussion we had on that thread. You know, the one where you thought it was perfectly acceptable and validated to assume they were engaging in voter intimidation based on how they were dressed and because one of them had a stick in their hand? Ignoring the fact that people of all ages and colors were freely walking in and out of the building even with their presence? Ignoring the second fact that one of the people actually LIVED in the building? Of course you don’t remember… and you probably don’t remember making THIS comment in response to one of my statements on the issue:

“Can you give me one legitimate reason why they were there? If you answer is anything but "intimidation," then I can tell you, as a white man, that you are either so blind, or are being deliberately facetious to extend the debate.”

“Man in paramilitary garb. Man with weapon.
It's not a judgement call. It's called seeing.”

“I point out thugs with a stick at a polling place, obviously trying to intimidate, and I am a racist for calling attention to the issue.”

You were already been given PLENTY of reasons. You just didn’t want to accept them because based on their appearance you were just CERTAIN that they were up to no good. Blatant racial discrimination, yet you want to call people out for overusing using the "R" word? Fuckin' hypocrite. You've typed that word more than me on this board.

And it didn’t stop there… You then went on to create a whole DIFFERENT THREAD on the subject matter. Remember the thread, “New Investigation into Black Panther Intimidators”? Probably not, but you did come up with some more race baiting doozies..

“And if some Republican was standing in front of a polling place with a rifle, in a black neighborhood, I surmise that Jesse Jackson would be outraged and would be shouting "voter intimidation."

And one of your most deliberate ones yet:
“I'm sure if they were white your tune would be turned 180 degrees.”

Insanely ignorant... trying to inflict white guilt on someone here? Kinda wish you didn't try to downplay the fact that my current and last two long term relationships with men have all been white... how I've gone through all my years in school, commuting 2 hours out of my way, to a system that was predominately white? Of course to YOU, that is the sign of someone who would do a "180 degrees" if the people standing in front of the voter registration building was caucasion. You make a pathetic martyr. Nobody hates you because you're white... we hate you because you're STUPID.

And here’s another random, race baiting comment of yours that is worth noting:
I was never in the Klan, and I disagree with Obama. Robert Byrd was in the Klan and agrees with Obama. So who is the racist?

Now let's do something different and look at your bullshit from a political standpoint. What’s funny is that you claim to agree with me that the issue of race & discrimination exist in all parts of the political spectrum. However, in your mundane attempts to demonize the “other party” you allow yourself to engage in hateful, race based rhetoric about how Robert Byrd, a former Klansman who actually tried to make amends with his past actions, is a Democrat ignoring the fact that David Duke, another former Klansman who still runs a website that is still in favor of racial & white segregation, is a Republican. Was that an honest oversight or a blatant omission just so you can continue bashing those liberals? Don't answer that because we're all sick of your lies.

Also, you make a big stink about Jesse Jackson & Al Sharpton, and most people agree (including myself) that these two activists can be major assclowns who look for any opportunity to pounce on a political issue for their own gains. However, you have made no comments regarding Limaugh, Palin, Beck or many of the other political pundits for doing the same thing? Hmmmm… another honest oversight? Yeah, I'm SO SURE it was. :rolleyes:

Your bullshit speaks for itself. You don’t have to engage in insults or name calling in order for you to post statements that are full of hate, hostility towards certain people or bigoted. You also don’t need someone to leave a message on your seemingly blank profile as well. But let that be a clue as to why it is that bare to begin with. You can only take advantage of someone’s civility for so long before you unleash the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I’ve had to put up with three weeks of your ridiculous, discriminating nonsense and I’m no longer going to approach it with the same niceness as before because you don’t deserve that. AT ALL. Now go ahead and continue with your bullshit “poor whitey” routine. Just remember that nobody here is falling for it.

The prosecution rests... and there is no defense for you. Consider yourself lucky that it's against ToS to start a new thread that targets forum members directly. We'll just have to do it this way for now.

Last edited:

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
Good Job.

I still stand by every one of my arguments. In fact, I had a pleasant feeling of satisfaction re-reading them. Your frustration with my logic leaves me with a bit of a wry smile - I can almost envision you furiously pounding away at your keyboard - eyes wide with rage.

I would like to suggest a "Best Of" series for your next project.

Thanks!

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good Job.

I still stand by every one of my arguments.

In fact, I had a pleasant feeling of satisfaction re-reading them. Your frustration with my logic leaves me with a bit of a wry smile - I can almost envision you furiously pounding away at your keyboard - eyes wide with rage.

I would like to suggest a "Best Of" series for your next project.

Thanks!

LOL... rage, honey? A bigot like you can't make me angry. You overvalue your presence on this board. :rolleyes:

I'm really good at selecting particular words and injecting tone to make a point. I don't need to run to $5 words to express or even illustrate your voluntary ignorance. Even when our discussions were civil, I was quick to cut you to size for your bigotry using kinder speech and more decorative scribe. This is just a more raw, direct way on wording things, using your own statements as the catalyst. Ironically it took something like THIS to make you pay attention to what's being said.

You're worse than someone who is actually stupid. At least that way we can blame your ignorance on the fact that you really didn't know. You're too busy trying to focus on my creative ways to call you an idiot, in some failed attempt to preserve some kind of self-imposed image you think you have on this board, not even realizing that you were exposing an even uglier side to yourself in the process. The fact that you DO know what's going on in our country and still try purposely to distort, stray and emit smokescreens on the truth shows a nefarious nature in your well being that needs to be pointed out to everyone. Your need to attack the "liberals" with every race baited post clearly demonstrates this. Like other fools on this board who have your same mindset, all you do is look for political buzzwords, jump to some heavily opinionated ignorance about what that term means and try your hardest to make your opponent look like the stereotypes you want to project. Even if my thoughts and beliefs tend to be liberal, I made my most important comments directly at YOU. Not because you were a Republican, a conservative or whatever. So while you were trying so hard to paint me as some evil liberal, it made it easier to show YOUR flaws. Not every Republican or Conservative is a racist bigot that should be banned from this board. But YOU are.

Civility is wasted on a hack like yourself. People should spit in your face for your obsessive need to deceive and splinter based on your own fear & hatred. You wanted the spotlight? Now it's on you. Enjoy it while you can because the heat is glaring and it only gets hotter from here.

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe when you are done with this "Best of" series, you can author a treatise on "Things I am good at", by Vinylboy. Surely the list is extensive.

* INSERT CRICKET NOISES *
Wow... shortest list of memoirs ever made. Where do I send the invoice?

If I am so insignificant, and I don't make you angry, why have you devoted so much effort in attempts to paint me as a bigot?

Because it's necessary.
I've dealt with ignorant people like you since the age of six. Here it is 2009, 3 DECADES LATER, and we still have people like you who act as if we still need separate water bubblers for whites and minorities. You and the rest of the idiots who think like you need to have the stage exposing your true nature. Besides, isn't that what you always wanted? People paying attention to you, listening to your every word and ingesting what it all means? Now you have everything you want. You should be happy. Now, do yourself a favor and learn to shut up once in a while. Again, silence is golden. Perhaps you should have figured that out three weeks ago? It's still not too late... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
I've dealt with ignorant people like you since the age of six.

I feel badly for you then. No child should have to deal with ignorant people. However, it does provide some insight into the source of your rage.

Now, tell me more about your childhood. I think we can make some real progress with your anger issues.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I feel badly for you then.

Stop lying to yourself. Besides, I don't need your pity.

No child should have to deal with ignorant people. However, it does provide some insight into the source of your rage.

Is rage your new "R" word now? Pathetic... :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rage and anger is a stereotype? For what group of people, other than those who are angry?

I'm not even sure what group I am 'stereotyping.'

First off... you're stereotyping me. Or at least trying to. You've been doing that for weeks now. Secondly... I know you've heard the term "angry black man" before. I'm sure that stereotypical thought went right through your mind when you referred to my so-called post as being full of "rage". Is that the reason why you referred to this word to describe me 6 times already in the last 4 hours? Don't answer that because we're already tired of your lies.

That Kool-Aid you're drinking is not the flavor of "innocence". So stop bullshitting.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
it didn't exist, not his problem.......

not his or mine or any one that's a photo negative of you's job to be concerned with the injustices visited upon them that they either A) brought upon them selves by their own actions or B) was brought upon them because of the actions of the former and those in the latter didn't feel like doing anything about it.

Do YOU care if my property value is brought down by a black family on my street? it dosen't matter if they are madea fred sandford and bebe's kids or if they are the huckstbels, and why? cause of ignorant biggots that chose jobs in real estate or jobs that allow them to afford, therefor price, real estate. and why shouldn't you? cause if i had a big enough problem with them being there or a big enough problem that idiots effect my home's value I WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! RIGHT? YEAH!

Why, I do believe someone is channeling white ghosts from A Raisin in the Sun! How (il)literate.

Now, axix2009, how good are you at bustin' up a chifferobe?

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Good Job.

Congratulations to you for recognizing it. I am going, for the sake of argument, to pretend you weren't being as sarcastic (that being the lowest form of humor) as I think you might.

Congrats again for having taken on one of the most intelligent, erudite and broad-minded persons on lpsg. If any argument you ever make scores a point with him (oh, and he's far big enough to let you know it; agreeing with you or not) you'll have proven yourself in a way that will gain my respect.

If, on the other hand, you continue to flail away at [him] as you have been, I will have no option but to dismiss you as the intellectual-lightweight nonentity that you currently appear to be.

Oh, and I'm trying to be kind.

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media

If, on the other hand, you continue to flail away at [him] as you have been, I will have no option but to dismiss you as the intellectual-lightweight nonentity that you currently appear to be.

Oh, and I'm trying to be kind.

Thanks. Since you are dispensing advice, I was wondering if I would appear to be more erudite if I commenced the name calling?

Ericsson1228d

Experimental Member
Media
I'm sure that stereotypical thought went right through your mind when you referred to my so-called post as being full of "rage". Is that the reason why you referred to this word to describe me 6 times already in the last 4 hours?

When I approach using the word "rage" 1/2 as many times as you use the word "bigot," then I might concern myself with my choice of words.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now Skippy...

The adults are all paying attention and that's all you've got: a threat to pull out your big bad bag of names?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I approach using the word "rage" 1/2 as many times as you use the word "bigot," then I might concern myself with my choice of words.

Another person who is just as problematic as you one asked me the question whether or not I think the judgement is worse than someone judging you and being correct? And even though I answered that question (although not in a way he was happy with), I figured I would serve you the same treatment.

The name calling doesn't bother me. It's part of being on a message board. Discussions get heated and names may fly back and forth. You have to have a thick skin to take some of the name calling. For me, I only do it if there is probable cause for it. You complain that I call you a bigot. Well... you are. My long post on the previous page of this thread demonstrates that.

The reason why I can laugh at you for calling me "angry" and full of "rage" is because I'm not, despite your desperate attempts to paint me as the typical "angry black man" with all of its usual stereotypes. In fact, none of the things you've implied about me are accurate. You thought I was just as bigoted as you, as demonstrated when you typed sentences such as:

"I'm sure if they were white your tune would be turned 180 degrees."

"Can you give me one legitimate reason why they were there? If you answer is anything but intimidation, then I can tell you, as a white man, that you are either so blind, or are being deliberately facetious to extend the debate."

... and I'm sure you still think I am. However, my actions on this board (along with my scribe) states a completely different story even with my name calling. You already played the part before I even decided to call you a bigot. You thought because you were being polite that nobody would notice. Bad mistake. Because I did. After 3 decades of dealing with this nonsense, one would become a pro at doing it. Perhaps you're just afraid that my judgement call is actually true in this case, and you've yet to find a proper title for me... except "liberal"? And perhaps "black" if you want to play the race card, however, you should know better than that.

The spotlight is still on you... can you stand the heat?

Last edited: