Paglia on the so called 'darker side' of the female soul

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
Camille Paglia's view on female sexuality is nothing new, nor necessarily enlightening. Even Simone de Beauvoir wrote about the willing sexual surrender of a woman to a man in her book, "The Second Sex" in the late '40s. I would just add that what Paglia refers to as "surrender" is mischaracterized: it's a woman giving herself position to "let go", to lay down her defenses and be open to another individual.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually thought it was a joke site and her opinions were meant to highlight how old fashioned and outmoded some peoples view of the roles of women in modern society were. In any case that's the way I read it and it was hilarious.

Knight Attrition

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My GF doesn't do any of the domination stuff, she gets pissed whenever I do anything that even remotely resembles restraining/dominating her. That includes holding both of her hands. Of course she is the only girl I've ever been with so my experience isn't worth too much

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting article,but I do think it's a mistake on Paglia's part to say that all women have a need to be dominated in the bedroom.Lisa and I frequently play with bondage and spanking,just not every day.