Paid sex.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is bound to have been asked before.

But, hey.

We're not all Board Veterans.

And things may have changed, anyway.

Has anyone ever paid for sex?

Knowing up front that it was a commercial transaction.

Was it good/crap/indifferent/adequate?

Value for money?

Would/have you repeated the experience?

Or would you ever or would you never? Why? (that to both).

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
nope.

If a woman doesn't love me... my hand does.

Of course... on the other hand....
My brother's take on divorce was that he was still paying for fucks he had ten years ago.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I admit it. I've paid women for sex. Not a bad deal, a little money for a roll in the bed. It felt good and I think she even enjoyed it. A stiff dick always feels good, for both the man and woman. So a little money changes hands. So what?

Fire Stick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never paid for it, and truthfully, I personally would find it humiliating to pay for it – so much so that I don’t think I would be sufficiently engaged to even enjoy it.

Having said that, as a matter of principle, I don’t disapprove of such arrangements between consenting adults. It’s their lives, their bodies, and their business.

I have always wondered about something, though. I can understand how women can successfully function as prostitutes. They can “fake it” or simply be bored. Men, on the other hand, need to be ‘into it” in order to sexually perform in anyway other than a completely passive role. I guess some men could find it arousing that someone is willing to pay to have sex with them, but, if so, I would think this would wear thin after a while for a man who did it for a living.