bored2009

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I had no plans, as I wandered out of my lonely room onto the packed streets just before dusk. I would have followed the crowd, but they were moving in all directions, and certainly still on Island Time. I picked a direction and melded in with the other tourists. I didn’t feel like a tourist in the islands anymore. I felt like I had adapted quite well, and I loved visiting each island and learning local lore and customs. Unworldly doesn’t even begin to explain it.

I decided on seafood and ate by the water. It was amazingly flavorful fish of impeccable quality and it eyed me as I dined, alone. The wine was good as well, imported from Texas. I was full and happy and had the beginnings of sleepy eyes, immediately after dinner. I could have quite easily gone back to my room and been very satisfied. But I didn’t.

I walked it off and when I found a secluded enough spot to light up a blunt, it was scenic, and romantic, and lonely. I thought it was lonely until I heard her giggle. She was a Dutch tourist, and so was the tall, lanky blond boy with her. I say boy, because he couldn’t have been much older than 18. I refused to calculate how young she looked.

They were all mischievous grins and giggles until they saw me, but by then, they smelled my Fatty. They had come up the same hill I had, and they too had to snake through a path in the thick jungle that gave this mountain top spot its seclusion. I should have heard them before, but I was too wrapped up in my high and the majestic beauty of the bay. Dark, smooth water reflecting glints of light off of sailboats just returning to safe harbor. I could smell rain on the horizon already.

If the view was fantastic, the Dutch kids were beautiful! Pasty white, but attractive to a Norse fault. Although he was lanky, he was not lacking. He was six foot and her head came up to his shoulder. Their surprise wore off and their smiles returned, and without my offering she reached for my blunt. I dodged her grasp and backed up away from them.

“You don’t like to share?” Her eyes were green and her lips were red. “We’re from Amsterdam, come on.” She smiled and her eyes didn’t leave mine as I passed it to her. When our stare broke, I chanced a look, and the boyfriend watched her, anxiously awaiting his turn.
She inhaled it deep and long, and when she released her lips from the blunt, she brought them to his, and gave him a Shotgun. They kissed and I knew it was just for show. I watched and my dick throbbed against a very worn spot on my cargo shorts. It was hot, and when they were done, she passed my Fatty to him and he took another serious drag. I’d just brought the one joint.

There was enough left to pass it around again, and I made sure I took my fair share, since that would be the last of it. We didn’t really speak, in fact, I hadn’t uttered a word since they snuck up on me. I was shocked and they were not shy. He seemed to be a lot shyer than she, and it really became evident when the roach was gone, and the effects of Kingston Succotash overcame her. They were young lovers and they just could not keep their hands off each other, and they really didn’t care who watched.

I could tell she liked me watching, from the occasional looks she had to make to be able to see if I was paying close enough attention. Her eyes smiled, asking if I was enjoying the show. I hoped she could see the reply in mine that said I was. He too kept looking, but his smile wasn’t as inviting as hers. I knew it was because I was a guy. If I had been a lonely American tourist girl, his smile would have been bigger, and I guessed hers would have stayed about the same.

I watched them get caught back up in each other, and they were making-out, breathing heavy, and her hand was already stuffed down his shorts. I saw the fabric dance over his crotch as she manipulated him. When they weren’t closed, his eyes were probably rolling back inside his head. He was panting harder now.

She withdrew her hand, and pulled the elastic band of his shorts down and a very pale, plump, dick popped out. It wasn’t huge, and as I focused on the tip, he was uncut, and there was a good half inch of what had to be several yards of skin bunched up, crowning the tip. He was probably a grower.

He muttered something in a beautiful language I didn’t know, and her face soured. She said something as equally beautiful, but harsh back, and when his look soured, I realized my luck had soured. She gently put his dick away as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her back down the hill. He turned once to look at me over his shoulder as she followed dutifully behind, and the look said ‘back off’. Easy come, easy go.

After they’d had a healthy head start, I headed back down the hill and into town. I couldn’t decide on my mood tonight. I started at a club we’d been to a couple of nights before, and that night there was nothing going on, but tonight, it was the packed crowd of rowdy revelers on vacation. I moved on, and found myself shuffling to the beats and rhythms of the street players. Steel drums make it hard to frown, unless you have a hangover.

My buzz was evening out and I was ready for a drink, so I decided on an outdoor environment complete with music, bonfire, and delicious Rum Runners, and Pina Colada’s. The place had an inside, and there you could find the restrooms, some games, and a well-stocked bar. The patio was more of a laidback atmosphere, with small groups of people packed together, three or four usually.

I sat at a picnic table that had been painted seven times. I could see the various layers where the paint had peeled. I’d made it to my second drink when a group of four girls took a table a few over from mine. The laidback atmosphere didn’t last long. They were a wedding party, and tomorrow might be the wedding, but tonight was the party. I sized each of them up quickly.

There was a rather short, chunky blond with freckles. She wore her hair in a single ponytail, and I think she’d worn it that way for days. Another was blond as well, but she was tall and skinny, and she wore glasses, and she looked brilliant. Maybe she was a rocket scientist. The third bird was tall as well, and she had dark hair tied up, with the excess frizzing out from the back top of her head, almost in a peacock fan.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
The last girl of the group was a petite number that almost looked too young to be here. Her auburn hair had highlights that looked professionally done, and the style was a full bob cut that didn’t quite reach her shoulders, baby-fine and shiny. It was a nice package around a cute little button face that was effervescent, if nothing.

She was bright and cheery at every moment, and she seemed to be handling her alcohol a lot better than the others. She wasn’t the shy one of the bunch, but she wasn’t an instigator. By the time my third drink had arrived, they noticed me.

It’s what girls do in small herds, they gossip, and giggle, and then one of them points, and gets a hand-slap and dirty looks from the others. That’s what happened when the short blond pointed me out to the rest. It was Button Face that wasn’t happy she’d done so. I wasn’t sure why, but that’s when we first locked eyes. It lasted long enough that I knew she was interested, and she should have known from my smile that I was interested.

She gave a nervous smile, then looked like a high school girl desperately searching for another conversation or something to take her attention away. I managed to hold her gaze for a few more seconds before she wrapped herself back up into her gaggle of gal pals. She didn’t take long when she started chancing looks my way again. Fewer and farther between than I would have liked.

It was getting late enough that the inside of the bar was getting packed and so was this outside patio area. It was a casual establishment and there were all kinds now. Some locals, not many. I had specifically chosen a touristy spot because of the variety of people I could run into and the multitude of possibilities.

I wasn’t exactly out to get laid tonight, but the Button was starting to change my mind. The girls had to pass by my table to get to the bar or the restrooms, and after the rest had each made a run, it was Button’s turn. She had tiny hips and she wore shorts that were. Her breasts were firm, perky, and perfect. I didn’t make any bones about the fact that I was checking her out, I wanted her to know it. Casually, not piggish.

When she passed by again, I watched her walk away, and when she reached her table, I was definitely in the mood to get laid tonight. I had caught a whiff of her scent, and I couldn’t place the fragrance, but the aroma was dick-hardening. She continued to chance glances at me, and I continued to meet them, and by now she knew full good and well that I was paying attention to nothing else, but her.

About the time the girls arrived back at their table, two fratboy types who I’d watched circle them, approached. Short blond was not the nice one of the bunch, but tall blond with all the legs and curvy hips was all about the attention. Tall blond is the one that pried fresh drinks for all of them off the boys, and it was dark haired peacock that did the best job of feigning disinterest.

I’ve watched this exact scene a hundred times in a hundred different bars. The boys were macho, and they were cocky. They had some right to be, they were both tall, dark haired American boys who came all the way down islands to find American college girls. I judged them handsome, but I wouldn’t have fucked either one of them.

The boys were as young as the girls, and I guessed them all about 19 or 20. The guys were seriously laying their mack down, and I watched and noted. They most likely believed they were smooth-talkers, and for their prey, they were making some good headway. There was just something entirely fake about their attitudes. Too boastful, maybe.

Against short blond’s wishes, the boys stayed and chatted up tall blond and dark haired peacock, and I didn’t have a problem with that until peacock went away, and one of them, the more muscular one, took a seat next to Button. When he did, she seemed to almost shrink, and her shoulders sort of came in and she looked timid, but still managed a bright smile to him. She also chanced another glance at me.

They were all having a fine time chatting and I needed to piss. I got up abruptly, and went to the restroom. There, I took my time, and it was a trough urinal. I’ve never been pee shy, and I wasn’t tonight as I hauled out my thick dick and hosed the trough down with recycled rum. When I was done, I gave it a few shakes and adjusted my crotch in the mirror to just how I wanted it when I walked back out.

From the restroom to my table was a straight line, and beyond my table it was a straight line to Button’s table. She chanced a couple of straight line looks as I walked forward. I spotted her as soon as I came out of the door, and she didn’t look scared, just uncomfortable. Her fratboy was invading her space, I could tell. I’m pretty sure she noticed my last minute adjustment to my crotch because her smile grew big before she fought to control it. I smiled back, but she still looked uncomfortable.

This joint was proving to be a very popular spot tonight, and it was a very mixed crowd of twenty, thirty, and forty-somethings all mingling in their packs. The forty-something men eyed the twenty-something girls, while the forty-something women eyed the thirty-something men, and the twenty-something men didn’t discriminate.

The fratboy pestering Button I called Moby, because he had it tattooed on his left bicep. I didn’t know what it meant, and I would never ask him, because I didn’t care. He had great arms, cut and huge. They flexed impressively, and he made sure he used them a lot during conversation so everyone could get a good look.

I could never commit that much time to a gym, I was always too busy living life. I began to feel self-conscious about being so out of shape. I had been so busy trying to get Button to notice my bulge that I’d forgotten to drop by the crowded bar and get a fresh drink. I tried to throw one more smile to Button before I did, but she was caught up in a group discussion, and Moby kept inching closer, but she kept ooching away from him.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
At the bar I spotted peacock, and her long and beautiful face gave me a shy smile from four feet away, then her eyes took a dive to her drink. She was tall and pretty, and she looked like she had high standards. Any girl that doesn’t have standards, I don’t want. It makes me feel better about myself.

I noted what drink she had, and that hers was almost empty. I ordered mine and one for her and I handed it to her and her beautiful blue eyes met mine. When I handed her the drink, and when she took it, she smiled warmly; she thanked me and wanted to know my name, and I demanded hers first.

“Stephanie.” She was playing coy, but there was no doubt, even at her young age, she had been around the block. She only wanted to be flirted with by people she found equally attractive, and when some sloth dared, they got the disgusted sneer down the nose, and I’d watched her give it to several people throughout the evening.

“I’m Pete, Stephanie.” I smiled my best smile and shook her hand.

“Thank you for the drink, Pete.” She sipped the straw with lips full enough and red enough to make my dick flinch. She held her elbows close enough to her ribcage that it pushed her breasts together and up, and they looked soft, and big, and fluffy. I could see her tan lines beneath her blouse.

“Do you really want to thank me?” I asked, raising my eyebrows, and she stopped sipping for once, and flashed a toothy, and evil grin.

“What do you have in mind?” She said mischievously.

“Would you go throw that gorilla off your cute friend, for me?” I smiled an innocent smile that was probably the only thing keeping me from getting slapped.

She slowly twisted her chin back over her right shoulder to look back at her table. Moby was already getting obnoxious, but tall blond was encouraging them both, egging them on, all smiles and giggles. Short blond looked disgusted, and didn’t even try to hide it. “Jenny?” She returned my gaze. She said it like she was surprised and confused.

“Jenny.” I softly repeated after her, and passed her gaze to watch Jenny looking entirely uncomfortable and bored with Moby’s antics. She was polite as could be, and that face was still bright and bubbly, but her nose sneered when they weren’t looking, and she kept trying to ooch away.

“I don’t think she’s exactly your speed.” Stephanie smiled and wrapped her luscious lips seductively around her straw. “She’s kinda the baby in our circle, if you know what I mean. We all watch out for her.”

“Why wouldn’t she be my speed?” I wanted to know.

“The tall girl with glasses is April, the short blond is Maggie, and they’re sisters. Jenny made a vow to lose her virginity while we’re in the islands.” She smiled, and watched me and waited for my reaction. I gave none, except the same slack-jawed look I’d worn since I heard her name.

“Who’s the bride?” I wanted to know.

“That’s Carrie. She’s sick in her hotel room with her ‘rents and husband-to-be. It’s just us bridesmaids out tonight.” Stephanie looked eager to draw my attention from Jenny, and I surmised it had something to do with Jenny’s virginity. To some men, it’s a trophy, and to others, deflowering a girl is more like a chore. I thought it was a little of each.

“April is all for Jenny losin’ it, but Maggie is a little more conservative and thinks she should wait for true love.” She said ‘true love’ like she didn’t believe in it. “You’ll have to go through Maggie to get to Jenny, they’re best friends.”

She regarded me, and sucked her straw, and the look in her eyes said she’d rather have it the other way around. I smiled warmly, a little embarrassed. I never know what to say to a girl I’m not interested in. No one enjoys getting shot down.

“Why are you telling me all of this?” I asked inquisitively. I did my damndest to look as cute as I possibly could, but I only had time to hand out one smile. It was the one I know is never told no.

“Because, once you’ve thought about it, and Maggie runs you off, maybe you’ll think I’m nice and buy me another drink.” She smiled her version of the smile that is never told no. Yes, this one had been around the block, and I couldn’t even gather from her accent which one.

“You think I can’t take Maggie?” I chuckled and slid over to buy us another round. She’d earned it.

“I think bigger men have tried and failed.” She did not hide her glance to my bulging crotch. Nor did she hide the smile that followed. She was full of confidence, and at another time I could have found it sexy, but I had already spotted Jenny, and I couldn’t stop saying her name in my head, just like I couldn’t stop watching her effervescent fizz, even in the face of Moby.

Stephanie appreciated her drink and she showed it by demonstrating with her big red straw what she’d do to my throbbing cock if given the chance. My cock was throbbing! I wasn’t hard, but in the spirit of a dull roar, my half-filled dick throbbed in my cargo shorts against a very worn spot. Threadbare.

We stood close together in the crowded bar and watched the table with April and Maggie and Jenny and the boys. When the waitress had come by the table, she brought a round of shots, where everyone grabbed at least one.
The macho men each grabbed two. They held them up, but we stood far enough away that we couldn’t hear what they were toasting about.

“Do you really go for the goody-goody stuff? You’re what? 25? Nice scruff. You’re a real man, I think. Let’s go somewhere and talk.” Again she tried to use the smile that is never told no. It was about to be told no.

“Stephanie,” I began with a shy smile that I hoped would look sweet and innocent when I was finished. “It’s just that I saw Jenny first, and I dunno, there’s something I like, I guess. You know how it is, right?” I bunched my eyebrows beneath several rows of forehead lines that accentuated my question.

“I really had you pegged for a Tiger.” She smiled back, but I knew she wasn’t going to kick me in the balls. I’d said it sweet enough to avoid that disaster.

“Some days, I am.” I smiled and left it at that.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to the girls, but you’re on your own after that.” She smiled only because I might think she was a nice girl, later, after I’d struck out.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
The rowdy fratboys immediately demanded another round of shots, Stephanie and I could hear them bellow as we approached. Maggie was the first to notice us, but her scowl turned into a shit-eating grin when she realized I was with Stephanie. I wasn’t sure if the shit-eating grin was for me or Stephanie.

April’s smile was nearly breathtaking, and amazingly bright. The scowls from Moby and his friend weren’t as inviting. Jenny just looked shy and timid as we reached the table, she couldn’t decide if she wanted to look at me or not. Almost like she wanted to, but it hurt. Ouch.

I remembered the smile from the mirror in my room, and tried to paste it snugly across my face. Stephanie began the introductions, and she did it like she was already bored. “Everyone, this is Pete. Pete, this is April, Maggie and Jenny, and Ding and Dong.” She snickered to herself.

Dong was Moby, and he reached a bear paw out to shake my hand. I knew it was coming because he just looked like a cocky fuck. He tried to crash his hand into mine to embarrass and hurt me. I’ve played these games before, so when I recognized it, I adjusted my stance and drove my hand with equal force to meet his grasp, he realized it and tried to compensate. When I adjusted my stance I also adjusted my aim with my open hand, he missed me, and stumbled and looked like a goober. He quickly caught himself, and it probably didn’t really look that bad, until, because of my stance adjustment, my toe caught his toe and he started to lean over into me. Stumbling.

I used my free hand, and with a little too much force, plowed it into his shoulder to steady him, and he straightened up immediately with a very surprised and puzzled look on his face. In my best nice-guy voice, I said, “easy there big fella! A few too many shots already? The night is young. Pace yourself.” I smiled and when we finally shook hands, his was timid and shy and he didn’t meet my eyes. Most guys never recover from being made a fool of. Not in the same night.

Ding was smarter and he’d watched our exchange and he was careful to be friendly, and not repeat Moby’s mistake. We shook and he said, “’sup?” The giggles from the girls let Moby know his stumble had not gone unnoticed. They all tried to be sweet about it, but I could easily tell they all thought he was a bonehead. Jenny was the sweetest, but her giggle lasted the longest.

Stephanie had brought me right up beside Jenny, which put Moby on the other side. She was sitting in a flimsy chair at the corner end of a picnic table exactly like my own, with exactly seven layers of paint showing. I sat on the table and planted my flip-flops on the bench seat no one was occupying. I knew what I was doing as I planted them far enough apart to be available, but not vulgar.
With my elbows on my knees, the arms of my shirt with special meaning stretched as my biceps flexed when I clasped my hands in front of my crotch as I leaned over.

I was not shy about looking at her, and I used the smile from the mirror, and she giggled and turned a beautiful shade of beet red. What a girl will never tell you, is that she is as afraid of you, as you are of her. I don’t mean to give away all the feminine wiles, it’s just a personal observation over my dating career from sweet Stacy Porter in eighth grade to Miss Jenny Johnson, age nineteen.

Moby was trying to keep her attention, so he was content to keep asking her questions about herself in an awkward way. I was content to let him keep asking questions and even though she was shy, she answered most of them. I collected information. 19, daddy’s little girl after four boys, freshman at a prestigious school in the Northeastern part of the United States, and well financed with daddy’s little credit cards. I surmised she didn’t really abuse them.

Moby thought he was winning by keeping her attention from me, but the truth was, her attention fell on me quite a bit more, even though he was asking the questions. A more seasoned player would have saved face at this point. He had a great body and awesome guns, but he had a bulldog face to guard it, I guess. Not in an entirely unsexy way, he had the look of a bulldog.

I watched him slowly realize I was winning, and to him, it didn’t even look like I was trying. To him, I was the quiet intruder that hadn’t said much, and he mistakenly took it for a sign of weakness. He’d noticed her glances fell more often, and longer on me, and she really only turned in his direction when the conversation demanded it. By sitting on the table, and leaning back on my hands, I was wrecking his game, and he was getting pissed about it.

Ding was actually making good time with April, although I could tell he was annoyed at Maggie’s persistent interruptions to what otherwise would have been a very private conversation between two consenting adults. Saucy. April was gorgeous up close, and her face was really lit up constantly, almost in a constant state of surprise. She had a beautiful smile that reached from ear to ear, and a high pitched laugh that hurt my ears.

Stephanie had disappeared when Moby started his inquisition with Jenny, and now she was floating back into our sphere of laughter and merriment, and go-to-hell looks directed at me from Moby. She slinked up behind him and stood close enough, he had to notice, but he was desperately trying to entertain Jenny.

When Stephanie did jump into the discussion, I could tell she was on her way to being over-served. I excused myself, hopped off the table, and went to the restroom. I took my time, casually strutting, and I had the distinct feeling of certainty that my ass was being watched. I know I have a nice ass. Casually. Strutting.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
It took less time than I thought, and I had barely walked up to the center of the empty trough, when Moby and Ding both came in. Who says only girls go in groups? Through the eyes in the back of my head I could visualize them walking up behind me, one on each side. The restroom had two other patrons, and they were at another trough.

My dick had been half plump since the Dutch kids anyway. I unbuttoned and hauled both my cock and balls out to piss. It hung heavily for anyone to see. I wasn’t worried about being shy. “Hey boys! Man! What a beautiful night!” I beamed my best ‘damn I’m good’ grin. The one I know pissed the guy on the other side of the line of scrimmage off.

Ding was the first to pull his out. I guessed they planned to piss before they kicked my ass. I always carry a tiny, button LED flashlight in my pocket. It’s bright and comes in very handy when I need to check a compartment or something on the Clipper. It was in my right hand before they walked up, ‘cause it was a fun trick I’d learned from a friend.

I was very careful to keep an eye on them both, I wasn’t going to turn my back on either one of them. You do not want to get sucker punched with your dick hanging out. I mashed the button and the bright blue-white light flashed for millisecond, but it had the intended effect, and Ding didn’t bother to hide it when he looked down at my crotch. Since I’d pointed it in his direction, it was most likely Moby didn’t see it. His surprise at Ding’s head jerk reaction caused his own, and I was aware when he snapped his head down to gawk at my dick.

“Fellas, I’m not shy, I’ll show anyone. You just have to ask.” Moby puffed out a laugh and he might have overdid it, just a little.

When my stream began, neither of theirs had. They exchanged looks over my head, and they were both puzzled. Ding pursed his lips and nodded in approval of my equipment, though. I grinned some more, as if I could. My stream hit against the galvanized trough like a steady rain on a tin roof. They each tried to get back to the business at hand.

I checked out Ding in the few seconds after my statement where they were so busy trying not to look, they didn’t see I was. He was a big, tall, strapping boy, but he wasn’t going to impress anyone with his dick. It was thin, short, and I could just tell it didn’t get much bigger. He was around 3” flaccid. Moby had been blessed, and even soft and somewhat shriveled, it had good potential. It was twice as thick as Ding’s, but not as thick as mine. I finished pissing and made a show of shakin’ it.

I quickly zipped up and slipped my light back into my pocket, and turned for the sinks. Now at least I could see them in the mirror. I quickly washed my hands, wanting to make sure it got done before I started bleeding. They sort of took their time at the trough, and I was already bored of primping my hair in the mirror by the time they turned around and came to the sinks. De Ja Vu.

“Hey bro!” Ding said, washing his hands. Good boy. “Nice stunt with the handshake, but its time you take off.”

“Guys, come on. I’m honestly not looking for trouble.” I Still had one on each side of me, and I was doing my best to make sure neither one of them got into my blind side. They were big and they were used to being rough with people, I could tell.

“Then just go away.” Moby smiled.

“No problem man. I gotcha. I should drop by the table and say something. Otherwise, they’ll know something’s up, and you don’t want that, right?” Their shoulders retreated just a hair, and they seemed agreeable.

“Wait. Why do you care if they know we ran you off?” Ding wanted to know.

“I don’t really. You’re right, I’ll just go.” I moved a whole step before Moby stopped me.

“Just go give them an excuse or something, then be gone.” They were being direct, and not shy about it. I smiled my best smile. “And don’t be stupid, bro. We’re going to be right behind you. You don’t want to fuck with us.”

I strutted out of the restroom like I had strutted into it, and they were on my heels. If I stopped suddenly, it would have looked a like a Three Stooges comedy routine. I didn’t stop, and strutted right up to Jenny, and she gave a shy but intended smile.

I glanced at the other girls, and they all had quizzical looks on their faces, perhaps they could sense what was up between the boys and I. I let my gaze fall back on Jenny and said, “I’ve got to be going now. Ding and Dong said so. Listen, do you want to maybe go for a walk or something?”

I wasn’t watching them, but her expression would have told me if they were about sucker punch me. Just the same, I could almost hear Ding and Dong gasp when I had the audacity to stick it to them.

“Yeah, I’d like that!” Her smile was beaming and her cute button face lit up and she was up in an instant.

“Well, wait. I was going to ask you to dance.” Moby said to Jenny with a very pleading look.

She didn’t respond to him, and I smiled at April, Maggie and Stephanie as we walked off. All but Maggie smiled back, and their smiles said the better man had won, and I stuck my chest out. Maybe that was the last straw before Moby tried to clobber me. April shouted out first, and I realized what she was saying about the time I felt the bear paw slug me in the center of my back. Ouch.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
It momentarily knocked the wind out of me, and as I fought to catch my breath, I felt stupid. I thought it was done because we had actually walked off. He thought otherwise, apparently, and it didn’t bother him that he looked like a total douche in front of a club patio packed with people.

When I caught my breath and turned around, I was surprised that Ding was trying to hold him back. Weren’t they on the same side? I was about to retaliate and connect all four knuckles of my right fist to his left eye socket when Ding and Moby were tackled by local authorities. Then I was tackled.

I didn’t resist, but Moby did and he was punished for it by the Royal Police Force of Antigua and Barbuda. The officers were professional and efficient, and had the matter cleaned up and the bar patio back to reveling in no time. It’s their chief concern, keeping the peace so the majority of tourists can enjoy their visit. Ding and Moby were dragged off to one corner, and I was dragged a dozen or so yard in the other direction.

The girls remained at their table, after Maggie had snatched Jenny back when the fracas began. They were actually giggling and making jokes, but I couldn’t hear them. I was busy explaining myself to the cops. They seemed to be buying my story, but I still sat for a few silent moments with zip ties crimping my wrists together.

After a few interviews with witnesses, including the girls, it seemed an open and shut case. Ding and Moby would spend the rest of the night in jail, and I was free to go. “Mr. Duncan, someone with your diplomatic status should avoid confrontations like this in the future, if you would like to continue to visit Antigua and Barbuda.” The officer in charge politely informed me.

I assured him I was the victim and watched as Moby and Ding were led off to the Paddy Wagon, and they did not look happy. “I’m just going to guess, that there’s no way this can stay off the blotter, huh?”

“You should look favorable in our report, Mr. Duncan. Good evening.” The professional, efficient, and polite officer smiled and turned on his heels and followed the guys to the Paddy Wagon.

When we were finally walking away, Jenny was not shy about asking, “So why did they go to jail and you didn’t? Is it because he hit you from behind?” She was honestly intrigued.

I smiled and said, “partly, but also because the RPF doesn’t have the authority to detain me for something like that.” She looked puzzled so I knew it needed more explaining. “Diplomatic Immunity.”

“You have diplomatic immunity? What do you do, mystery man?” Her smile was warm and flirty and I just wanted to pinch and smooch her round, bubbly cheeks.

“Through no fault of my own, yeah. I’m a private pilot.” I answered.

“So would the cops have taken you too, if you didn’t have this immunity?” I could tell she was a smart and naturally inquisitive girl, and I found it so refreshing, it made me want to tell her everything.

“Maybe. Probably not, because there were so many witnesses in my defense.” We walked down by the water, and watched the sailboats roll in the growing wind. Rain was imminent, if eventual.

“So could they detain you for something more serious?”

“I honestly don’t know.” I admitted truthfully.

“How do you not know? You get a free pass and you don’t know what it’s for?” This one should be a lawyer someday.

“I told you, it’s through no fault of my own. I know I have a diplomatic status, but I’m not really the troublemaking kind, so I’ve never really worried about it.” I smiled and we walked through town, and now we were back on outskirts, heading to a nice, secluded spot meant for lovers.

“Through no fault of your own, what does that mean?” She didn’t really have a judgmental look on her face, but it was part of the overall expression.

“My mom is a U.S. Senator, and when she found out I was going to be ‘living abroad’, she invoked my status or something.”

“Wait. Who is your mom?” Now she was really intrigued, and I always hated this part.

“Donna Duncan.” I said it like I didn’t want to.

“Wow! Not just any senator.” She was referring to the fact that California’s senior senator was a powerhouse in national politics, frequently making the news, and most of the time I wanted to change my name.

“So you can literally get away with murder.” She finished the thought softly and quietly.

“No, I’m pretty sure if I had killed him, I’d be in some form of jail right now.” I laughed and tried to lighten this up. “Enough about politics and diplomatic bullshit. I really just want to know more about you. What are you studying?”

“Eventually I want to go to Harvard Law School, but right now I’m just doing the basics.” She wasn’t the kind to offer extra details, I could tell. We walked and talked, and I found out she wanted to be a lawyer because her father was one, and his father before him, and her brother had just been accepted to Yale Law School, and the only way she could impress daddy after that was to go to a better school.

“So you’re an over-achiever.” It was a statement by me.

“Something like that.” She smiled like she knew it would win me over, and she was right. When we arrived at beautiful overlook, it was secluded, and she turned nervous, for some reason.

Iathick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Man, this story is great!! Keep up the great work. I look forward to each installment.