Paid Vacation

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
The wind picked up after we had stood for several silent moments just admiring the view, and the rain was immediately imminent. Small drops, at first, few and far between. She was churning out ooh’s and ah’s for the marvelous views. Soon, they became about the slightly cold dollops landing on her head and arms. Her smile was effervescent as ever, and the moonlight put such a glint in her big baby blue eyes that I honestly couldn’t tear myself away from them.

She stopped when she realized I was staring, slack-jawed. She smiled, and looked apprehensive. “Why are you looking at me like that?” Sweet and innocent.

“Because I can’t not look at you. You are beautiful, and I’m just that captivated. I know guys are always supposed to play it cool, but what if just this once… just this one night, a guy found himself in a scenic spot, alone with a beautiful girl, and said what he really wanted to say to her?” I said in low husky tones, otherwise known as ‘bedroom voice’.

By now, we were nearly toe to toe, and I reached for her hands with mine. I grabbed her fingers, pinching my thumb over her knuckles, on both hands, curling her hands into mine. Soft squeezes as I spoke helped my punctuation.

She was afraid to breathe as the big baby blues batted dark and full lashes at me. The mouth moved slowly and with precision when she said, “I guess that depends on what he wants to say to her.” The voice was hushed, the smile circumspect.

I held fast to one hand and brought my right hand up to her cheek, curling my fingers into a lazy, slack fist. Ever so gently I rubbed her cheek making sure her baby blues were peering as deeply as they could through my hazel-blues. I’d lowered my voice by half an octave, and I made sure to conjure up a little bit of gravel in my throat.
It made me sound like I had speed smoked five Cuban cigars at time for forty-five years in my head, but it too was part of the never-fail repertoire. It hadn’t failed.

“I want to fuck you, Jenny.” I husked out in raspy tones, our eyes didn’t unlock until I’d finished with her name. I had said it as sweetly and as tenderly as I knew how, but I put just enough emphasis on ‘fuck’ to raise her eyebrows. Before she could speak, I asked, “can I kiss you now?”

“I don’t like that word. Yes.” She wasn’t serious, she wasn’t laughing, she was just Jenny. I kissed her and unfurled my fingers, then reached my hand behind her ear, and pulled her into it. We both had full lips and it was reminiscent of my first encounter with a Tempur-Pedic mattress. Enlightening. Enlivening. My dick began to grow in my cargo shorts, rubbing on a very worn spot.

Full lips slowly mashing together, just before mouths begin to open slightly, and moist lips feel warm breaths, and tongues are already wagging and ready to wrestle. A kiss that built from timid, to tumultuous over several long seconds, growing more fervent with each half opening of the mouths, until one opens far enough and a ready tongue licks an upper lip, then it’s on. Fervor.

I held her face to mine with my right hand as if I needed to, and my left hand was blatantly grabbing her round, firm ass. I squeezed it like a peach, and she had some jiggly, I could tell, and that was about as perfect as it gets for me. Our crotches were grinding as she had her small hand rubbing my back, coarsely, over my shirt.

When we broke the kiss it was because we both needed air and her chin rose and her head tilted back as she tried to not huff in my face. I, on the other hand, went for her neck, also trying to not huff in her face. I was aggressive without being voracious, and her giant sigh and the squeezing of my biceps told me I’d done it perfectly enough.

“I want to lay you down, kiss your pouty princess lips, and explain to you why you are special while I fuck you.” I graveled.

“Stop saying that word.” She could barely whisper her protest through ragged breaths as I continued to nibble and kiss her neck and shoulder. Her hands were having a gripping fest with my arms and shoulders. She kept testing different spots to see if they were all real, or something. My hands wrapped around her waist, and we stood in the open as the drops grew bigger, but came no faster. It was majestic and breathtaking… for us both.

“What word do you want me to use?” I asked in husky tones. My kisses were soft and gentle now, as I marched my overly-moist lips up her neck, using some very fine sinew as a guide, then I reached her earlobe and her legs buckled. I grabbed her ass as she started to tremble, and my lips and tongue licked and nibbled the lobe hungrily. I steadied her, and our crotches were grinding enough that I knew I was fully hard, and if I had to guess leaking.

“Whichever one you want to, oh god.” She squeaked out a moan at the very end of it as the knees buckled again.

“Whichever one I want?” I’m certain she could feel my smile as I continued to kiss the neck, then brought our faces back together. The big baby blues looked fearful, and I was about to kick myself for being a player with a virgin, when she shocked me.

“Fuck me then. Tell me I’m special and why you wanted me instead of Stephanie. You’re just like the guys she usually ends up with.” There was definitely a hint of defiance in her voice, but that didn’t make it sound any less sexy to me.

She was trying to get physical and push me back three feet until I sat on the bench made for such occasions. When I realized it, I let her. This had to be perfect for her, and I would derive my enjoyment from that.

I sat on the bench and grinned up at her, because my bulge wasn’t just obvious, it was straining. I flexed it and made it throb and there was enough moonlight that she had no problem seeing it twitch. She smiled even bigger than before.

I could tell she was mustering up every bit of confidence she ever had, so I smiled warmly and as seductively as I ever knew how. I wanted her to burn with desire, and I wanted to draw this out for her. Far too often, a girl’s first time is rushed. I wanted to create plenty of moments and memories for her tonight.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
She smiled and bit her bottom lip as those big baby blues darted between my crotch and my face. I reached my left hand for her hand and she got the message and hiked her leg over mine and sat down on my lap. She wasted no time grinding her beaver into my bone. She found it immediately, and swiftly, and succinctly. She was a determined sort of girl, and I finally realized she wasn’t going to let me know she was a virgin.

I planted my palms on her ass, as she slowly rolled on my cock. I gripped and grabbed without being too forceful, and it only egged her on. Now, with them in my face, I realized she had perfect tits. They were big and fluffy, yet still firm tucked in her bulging shirt. I left one hand to grip her ass and the other one moved to cup and squeeze her boob. Firmness abound. She was really grinding into me, and I momentarily questioned if this girl was a virgin, or if Stephanie had just been toying with me.

She cupped my cheeks in her hands and bent down to kiss me. She was a very confident girl right now, and all I could do was sigh when she broke the kiss and reached back behind her with her right hand, she cupped the bulge where my balls were hanging on for the ride. She applied enough pressure and rubbed hard enough that I could only sigh and spread my knees farther apart.

She rubbed my ball bulge and I rocked my hips upwards each time she was coming down and we were dry humping in a slight rainfall. Her petite size belied her strength. Her rubs and grabs were determined, if not forceful. Her hip gyrations didn’t come off as virginal, but the tremble that ran through her occasionally told of her extreme nervousness, even still.

When the rain began coming down harder we were lip-locked and on a passion ride in a sub-tropical paradise, in a public place, and no one was around. I finally said, “let’s go back to my room. It’s not raining in there.” I smiled and kissed her three more times, and we made them count, and they were noisy.

Back in my room that was rented under the name Evan Walker, she declared her need to pee, and scampered into the bathroom and closed the door. I could still taste her kisses on my lips. I took a minute to check myself out in the mirror, and I even managed a smile. You sly devil, you think you bagged yourself a virgin, and you are going to play like you’re a knight saving the pretty damsel from the horrible sex she might have had with Moby. That’s right. Sir Pete!

She exploded out of the bathroom so fast I thought something was wrong. I think the only thing wrong was she might have been losing her resolve to lose it. I smiled warmly and moved around slowly to adjust the lamps in the room for the perfect lighting I wanted. She didn’t quite know what to do with herself, but as I kept giving her a sly smile, she found her own sly grin and laid back on the bed.

I had turned every light in the room off except for the one floor lamp in the farthest corner from the bed. Ambiance is crucial. She was propped back on some pillows and her fingers were fidgeting with each other, directly over her belly-button. She eyed me longingly, and she wasn’t yet breathing heavy, but she was at the point of taking deeper breaths than usual.

She smiled an innocent smile that contrasted to the desire burning in her eyes, and my dick lurched. She untangled her fingers, raised a ‘we’re number one’ hand up above her chest, and twirled it in a counter clock-wise motion. She was asking me to turn around and model for her. Gladly girly.

I flexed my muscles as I spread my hands and arms out to my side, and smiled, and let out a chortle, like I was embarrassed or something. I love to show off when I can, and suddenly I remembered that I wasn’t in peak shape these days. I forced self-conscious thoughts out of my head as I slowly turned around in a 360 ‘til I caught her smile again. When I did she had the commanding index finger between her teeth, and her other tiny hand had slid under the waistband of her tight shorts. Slowly rubbing her fingers around a prize I had yet to see.

“Strip, pretty boy.” She demanded, then giggled to herself, but tried to look as serious as she could. It was charming and delicious.

“Oh, I see how it is.” I smiled, nodded, and reached both hands to the bottom of my un-tucked t-shirt. I tugged it down over my straining boner and I watched her eyes widen and the cotton material stretching over it made it look defined and huge to her. I also watched her waistband hand move faster.

I sucked in my gut, and peeled the shirt up and off in a slow steady motion. I tossed it off to the side, and my left hand rubbed my right bicep and shoulder, then absent-mindedly rubbed my belly. I have good, thick pecs, and if it weren’t for them and my big brown nipples, my gut would have looked a whole lot bigger.
As it was, the gleam in her eyes and the salacious grin
on her face, and the wet tongue dancing around the commanding finger, told me she was eating this up. I would give almost anything to know what was going through her mind.

I inserted my thumbs into my own waistband about where my V would have been, if I had one. I popped the band and I actually saw her jump just a little at the sound. She was putty and I was leaking for certain. I was definitely leaking a second later when she’d made it to her knees and sat up on her heels at the edge of the bed. She was auditioning for a rock video when she curled the commanding finger, she had an evil grin.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I stepped forward two steps and I felt her breath from her nose on my stomach. She looked up to me and I looked down. I tried to use my sweet and sensitive stare, and then I opted for an intense one. I wondered if I could will her to pull my shorts down and suck the head of my fat dick into her moist mouth.

She reached her right hand and palmed my straining dick. I was pointing at 12 noon, and her small hand felt amazing as she slowly rubbed me up and down with enough force and friction to make me twitch. She licked her luscious lips before she broke our stare. The girl did not move like a virgin.

It was done before I realized it and her eyes were the size of dinner plates when my shorts and underwear were at my ankles. I could hear the rain intensify outside. It took effort on my part, but I didn’t flex my dick. She just marveled at it, and I stood proud. Her hand was warm and exceptionally soft when she wrapped it around my pole. It involuntarily lurched at her touch and she was again surprised by it’s power.

Her tongue was very red and very wet when she licked the frenum, and continued up and over the head, lapping at a very generous dribble of precum. It throbbed in her hand again and she dove her hot mouth over the crown and gripped the shaft with her soft and tiny hand. She was no expert, but then again, very few girls have above average oral skills when it comes to blowjobs. If I wanted a blowjob, I would pick a guy. I wanted her muff.

She spent as much time studying my thick dick as she did licking and sucking on the head. I love that, but it was making me very sensitive. She smiled up to me again with big baby blues, and dragged her tongue from the middle of my shaft to the crown tip and swirled her tongue around it when she got there. The smile was seductive and questioning. Is this good? Am I doing it right? What will please you? Her eyes asked repeatedly. She had no aversions to precum.

I managed to croak out a few moans as I ran my fingers through her silky hair. It was soft and I knew it would leave sweet scents on my pillows. Finally, I pushed her shoulders back and she managed one last playful lick at my dick as she laid back down on the bed and I came to rest on top of her. We kissed madly, and I grinded my leaking dick along her steaming crotch and the sensation was incredible against her short shorts. More precum oozed, I could feel it. She writhed her hips beneath me, working in concert, not against. She could have been a very well paid pole dancer, if she were that kind of girl. I could tell she wasn’t, but she had it in her to be excruciatingly saucy and seductive.

I sat up on my heels, with my knees planted at her buttocks between her short legs. She was petite, but she was a pistol. She sat up as best she could and removed her shirt, and I unbuttoned the shorts. It required me getting off the bed, but I slid the short shorts off in a very fluid motion and I was greeted with the sweetest looking bald, teenage pussy I’d even encountered. It was completely bare, and it did not have the look of being shaved. This was a waxed work of art, and the part in the lips was the only discoloration from the rest of the flesh.
Her mounds were puffy without looking too plump. Just right. It looked tight, just from the outside.

Her legs were spread wide, and I had all the access I needed, and so I steadied myself by planting my hands between her thighs, at her pelvic area, and if I stretched them, my thumbs could part her perfect puffy pink pussy lips. I don’t think she even pee’d out of there, it looked so unused, untested, and unopened.

Her head slammed back into the bed when I did, and when I looked up, she raised her head as I blew a long blast of air just about where her bush would have ended. Her tight belly shrank in and heaved as I heard her exhale a loud and much needed gasp. My first lap at that cat, I licked first one side of the crevice, slowly, from down to up, following the topography, applying precise pressure and exact moisture. When I did the other side, the hips bucked and the mouth gasped again.

The first time I felt the absolute and intense heat from her pussy on my tongue was when on my third swipe of the tongue, it traveled into the crevice far enough to spread the lips, and the mounds parted and mountains moved. She gave a slight, breathless yelp and I was aware of her gripping the sheets quickly and forcefully. I gave her a breather before I put the thumbs to work.

I parted her and it was the brightest and prettiest pink I’ve yet to see. I rolled my thumbs around and watched the opening change sizes and shapes. I had given her the breather and she knew what was coming next, and so it did. I began somewhat slowly, but as aggressive as I knew how. That told me two things. One, she wasn’t uber sensitive, because she didn’t jerk so bad. And two, she had zero reservations about moving forward.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I ate that pretty pink pussy like I was a tiger who hadn’t eaten for days. She had the flavor of having never been tasted. Wide swaths of the tongue, licking along places previously untouched. As she trembled in my hands, she huffed and puffed, and sucked air through her teeth both ways. I munched. I absolutely love to eat pussy, and every pussy is different. This was an incredibly tight one. It had strong walls with strong will, and it was hot-pink and it was incredibly wet. I licked and lapped and her juices ran down my chin-scruff. I think the scruff helped some, as I rubbed my chin in her crevice as the tip of my tongue licked her bean.

She was running her hands through my hair now, threatening to yank it out every now and then. It felt electric. She tasted sweeter than honey, and if there was a name for it, I wanted the domain name. By God, she was sopping wet already. Even more so when she began to whimper and her fistful’s of hair hurt more and more.

I circled her bean with the pointiest tip my tongue would make, and I can tie cherry stems into hearts. Her grips were tighter like her legs were spread wider, and she writhed her hips as if she had any control at all.

From the bean, I kiss-marched my overly moist lips up her tight tummy, and she had such a cute inny belly-button that I had to dip my tongue into it. It tasted sweet. All of her did. Her lips, her skin, her pretty pink pussy. Way sweeter than honey. I kept my hips low and my dick dragged as I eventually brought my kisses to her lips. Cute, noisy pecks at first, then with more intensity and finally we were again in a fervor.

I was painfully aware that my fat, leaking dick was mere inches from her drenched trench. I was going to let her do it. I think she was also, painfully aware of the flared, fat head and its own heat and constant lava flow so close to forbidden places. I didn’t wait long for her to begin reaching between us. Her hand was amazingly soft when she pinched my thickness in her fingers and guided me in.

Just the hand felt warm, but then she kissed the drooling head of my cock against that pretty, puffy, hot-pink pussy. My dickhead unintentionally flared, and she had a surprised look on her face as she felt it swell in her very grasp. She ran her fingers on the top side of the thick shaft, back towards my pubic hair. Her nails scratched at the skin through the unruly tangle of black pubes. Not too thick, and not a Cousin It, but trimmed just right. She tickled me and I cringed.

I reached down to kiss her and it was fervent from the get-go. It was tender, but passionate, to be sure. We whetted each other’s lips and danced our tongues around heated, ragged breaths, both painfully aware that another half an inch and my fat, leaky head would sink into her.

My flared leaking head, at the end of a very hard shaft and amazingly tight balls, inched forward and the lips parted effortlessly. Half of the head of my dick was inside her, and we kissed more and she recoiled her hips, but they were on their way back to seat her beaver on my bone. She rolled her hips like she had been planning for 19 years. When my head spread her open, she felt a cool rush of air blow past my balls, and my dick felt the hottest fire it’s ever known. She was ablaze as we continued to kiss. There was a lot of resistance to my going further, and it caused my leaking head to kind of dance in the entrance. There was no way my fat dick was penetrating this pretty pink pussy, no way.

As the head danced, we kissed and she gyrated her hips, with every third pass or so being more and more aggressive, and after several long minutes my entire head was swallowed to the neck, and I flexed and she convulsed. Her eyes had gone wide, then slammed shut, then wide again and the mouth stayed open, and only emitted a tiny squeak. Trembling sensations.

I decided to do some work and swirled my hips in rhythm to her, and my dick actually inched into her sopping, uber-tight trench. She gripped my biceps again and we continued to kiss with an eagerness and yearning. It felt incredible as she slowly opened up to me as my dickhead dipped and danced. It was amazingly tight and I was very thankful she was as incredibly wet as she was. Sweltering, tight trench.

I was halfway in when we stopped kissing, I pushed up and her grip remained tight on my biceps. She was thrilled by what she felt when I exerted myself. I had stopped trying to enter her to pause and give her some time to adjust. I looked down to her angelic face and she batted the big baby blues and bit her bottom lip, and I couldn’t help my dick twitch.

She closed her eyes and heaved up her chest as she was electrocuted by my eel. It was deep enough to make her gasp and impressive enough to make her cry out just a little. I withdrew to give her diaphragm room to breathe. She gripped my biceps and they were flexed for her pleasure as I steadied myself above her.

“Fuck me.” She said breathlessly, releasing the abused bottom lip and forcing it into a wide and tempting smile. I nudged forward a half inch. She sucked air through her teeth until she realized I wasn’t just going to plunge into her. I couldn’t if I had wanted to, it was that resistant. Her walls were saturated and slippery, but had incredible force behind them. And incredible heat.

It was as far as it was going, and her sudden shoulder movements and hip twists told me as much. I had half of my seven-point-five in her, and I’m thicker than most guys. I withdrew completely and sat back on my heels, but she was kind enough to keep her legs spread wide for me. She looked down to watch me and I swear I could see her heartbeat between ragged breaths.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
I aimed my fat head at her slit, and rubbed my ooze up and down, dead center. I was amazed how huge it looked next to her tiny muff. She sucked in air as I become more aggressive, parting her pretty lips over and over again, and swiping my drooling head over her bean a time or two. She was leaning up to watch, propped up on her elbows, and she was taking large, harrowing breaths.
I dipped the whole fat head in to the neck and she threw her head back and the silky hair went flying in several packs of strands. Another slight cry. The fat, wet head plopped out with an audible squish and I quickly slapped the head on her clit. Real fast. Not too hard. Short, stinging, taps. Then I applied as much pressure as I dared and smeared my glans around her clit and her elbows gave out and her shoulders crashed to the bed and she gasped for air, and that’s when I slipped half my cock back inside that blazing box.

She writhed and cried out and she didn’t know what to do, so she settled on gripping my biceps again, and this time her nails were getting into the act. It hurt so good! I flexed harder but she didn’t loosen her grip. As the same time I struggled to push more of my dick inside her, she was opening up, just very very slowly.

She stair-stepped sharp inhales of breath like she was tuning a xylophone, and finally I had all but about two inches in her that was in constant struggle to keep from getting pushed back out. So hot. So wet. So tight. So strong.

I leaned down and kissed her, making sure to not force anymore of my dick in her. We kissed like we had before, but this time she was having more trouble breathing, so I decided to give her boobs some attention and dove for her left one. I planted my lips around the big brown areola about the time my tongue swirled and lapped her pencil eraser nipple. She gasped and whined and writhed her hips swiftly.

I was letting her take it at her own pleasure, and I focused on her boob and keeping my dick in precise position. She figured it out and started fucking her blazing box on my solid cock. She took as much as she could, and I didn’t think she was going to open up anymore for me, and so far, no blood.

It felt amazing as her slick cave sleeved my rod. God, her tits tasted as good as the rest of her and her nipples were sensitive. She wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer, eventually bringing us back into a kiss. She continued to writhe her hips, and she was a determined girl. She was audible. Little cries and moans and yelps all made my dick throb inside her.

Our speed had increased and the first time she felt my pubes on her clit was her biggest yelp yet. I chanced it and drove my hips forward and finally I was balls deep in the prettiest, hot-pink, teenaged pussy I had ever had the pleasure of pleasuring. My pubes grinded over her muff and she wiggled and writhed and squirmed and my thick stalk was running circles in her blazing box. She was so wet, it took no time for my pubes to get drenched, and I just tapped at her inner-most areas with the flared, leaking head of my thick dick.

She rocked her hips, making sure her bean was grinding my pubes and her gasps and groans grew louder still. Her death-grip on my biceps hadn’t changed, but her nails were no longer drawing blood. She bit her bottom lip between gyrations and little, separate cries that slowly grew into one constant, high-pitched, low-volume sob. Through it all she held on tight.

Even though she was doing all the work, I still had to struggle to keep my beast in her box. Her walls were slick and silky but they were playing a stubborn defense. When I took over the work, I withdrew completely out of her. I looked down and I could see my dick drenched in juices sweeter than honey.

I aimed and slipped back inside her, but made sure I did it slowly enough so as not to hurt her. Her eyes grew wide and she was breathless when I had sank it in. I began short, rhythmic rails and she wrapped her arms tighter around me. We were fucking. My dick wasn’t going balls deep each time, but she was getting the lion’s share of my rock hard cock, and my dick was loving it.

“This is why you, instead of Stephanie.” I rasped into her ear. Her arms, wrapped around my flexing shoulders, gripped me closer still. “You are fucking amazing.” Husky tones meant to stimulate.

I was panting and grunting and flexing and sweating. She was perspiring. Or maybe it was glistening. Angels glisten, don’t they? I pumped. I grunted. My bulls balls banged and rolled on her glistening flesh. I huffed air and made a show about being a well-muscled stud who was riding her hard and then would put her away wet.

She was in delirium, going alphabetically through elation and euphoria. Through no fault of her own she had opened herself up to me. I’m not a small guy, and sometimes even an experienced girl with a tiny box can have a tough time. She’d opened up like this for me because she desperately wanted to. And when I was finally seated deeply, and our hips were sticking, we began a rolling motion with our hips that made her shoulders roll back just like her eyes were in the back of her head. She let out a loud guttural groan, for a girl, and I did my damndest to pick up the tempo.

I pumped her pretty pink pussy and she huffed and puffed and gulped air like a steam engine. That must be where all the heat in her box was coming from! She was a gushing inferno when her first orgasm rocked her and the big baby blues shot open in mortal fear and apprehension. Her mouth was wide and agape as I kissed her chin and cheek and rocked into her repeatedly. Crashing thunder into daddy’s little girl.

I flexed my cock and I felt the tip at her very end and she took a huge breath and let it out in a long-lasting, groan that certainly came from deep within. It had been there for 19 years and now it was finally released. I had released it. Gallant Knight.

She was riding the wave of orgasm as I continued to plow her. It felt so good, so hot, and so wet, that I only need a few seconds more. When I jumped and pulled out and gripped my already spewing cock it startled her, but she recovered enough to watch. She still had not caught her breath.

She watched seven massive eruptions spew from my cock. I splattered her belly, her ribcage and her voluptuous tits and she had the wherewithal to ooh, and coo and smear my lava into her honey-sweet, tanned tits. I couldn’t catch my breath as I stroked my swelled and slick cock. The big baby blues watched my straining muscles beneath my tanned hide, and she could see veins she’d never seen before popping for her pleasure.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Thanks guys AND gals for all the nice comments and feedback, by all means, please keep it coming. Criticism is accepted as well ;-)

This is a huge update, about three days worth, but I really didn't want to break the scene up. This is the last update until after Christmas, and I thank you for following my stories, and I wish all of you the best of the Season as you celebrate. Me? I'll have a Merry Christmas!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, man, finsuptx, you have an amazing way with words. You've got me so hard, leaking and ready to errupt! You have such an ability to paint a picture, a scene with the invitation to be right there with you. I can so clearly see, feel and physiologically respond to what you write. What a gift. Please go on . . .

Last edited:

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
“I’m a Christian, Lord, but I’m a woman too! Whew!” She sighed. I chuckled and fell onto my back in bed beside her. I expelled a puff of air and couldn’t keep enough in my lungs, it seemed. I reached and stretched my sore arms above my head and pointed my toes at the opposite wall. I stretched like I was trying to imitate Solana’s Kitty Stretch. I was certain the big, goofy grin on my face gave me away. If it didn’t, my still hard dick standing and waving above my belly should have.

“Saving it for marriage?” I asked in a sleepy voice. She rolled over and wrapped her right arm and right leg over me at the same time. Draped and entwined. She wasn’t the least bit surprised that I was mentioning her virginity after I’d just taken it. She didn’t skip a beat, and her voice was very self-assured and comfortable and sleepy, as well.

“Not really. I’ve just tried hard to be what Mom calls good. I’ve actually tried it before.” She admitted sheepishly.

“So then you weren’t a virgin?” I asked, making sure it didn’t sound judgmental.

“I don’t know, really. Tell me what you think!” She beamed giddily as she quickly sat up on her elbow, and ran her hand up and down my entire torso, but about an inch above, never touching the skin. Just from the heat and sensing it was there, it was tantalizing. My thick dick twitched.

“I had a boyfriend all through high school pretty much. Colin had pre-pre-mature ejaculation problems though.”

“Pre-pre?” I raised my eyebrows and snickered, I could not help myself. She giggled as well, and divulged deep dark secrets, sharing them with someone she had just shared her greatest sexual pleasure to date.

“Yeah. He was nowhere near as big as you are. He would get literally rock hard, though. As soon as I touched it, it would blast off. Ever-y time. Even when we tried again in another five minutes. Anyway, we finally got to the point where he could hold it together while he laid on top of me and we made out. One night, we were really into it, and our hips were moving and he just slipped into me. It didn’t hurt, and truthfully, I didn’t even realize it at first. Then he jabbed it a few times, and I bled, and he pulled out after two pumps, saw the blood and puked all over my bed.” She chuckled, and her hand was still waving over my torso with magnetic magic. My skin tingled as I laughed with her, politely.

I settled my hands behind my head and she laid her head on my chest. I could feel her smile on my pec, and it felt warm and genuine. Her hand finally landed on my belly and I was having a hard time forcing self-conscious thoughts out of my head when I apologized, “Yeah, I need to get back in the gym.” This time I chuckled at myself.

“You have a great body! Especially your chest and arms, babe.” She exclaimed while sliding her hand down to my pubes and balls. She dragged her palm over my cock and balls in ways that made my legs twitch and my toes curl, I think I even sighed. “And an amazing dick!” It flexed at the compliment and thumped her hand above it.

“It likes you.” I managed a hoarse whisper, as her small hand wrapped around the thick stalk.

“Good, ‘cause I like it too!” She squeezed it around the middle and it made the fat head flair.

“So how was your first time, then?” I asked, expecting rave reviews. I was not disappointed, and even slightly embarrassed at her openness and forthrightness and brutal honesty.

“Fucking amazing! You’re huge! I have four brothers, and you are a natural wonder to me. You are the reason we ended up on that patio tonight.” She was telling all the dirty secrets now. It was a release, and she was like a Chatty Cathy Doll, and she kept pulling her own string. It wasn’t annoying though, but I did have to pay close attention to keep up. She chattered at high velocities.

“How’s that?” I asked quizzically.

“We were walking by, heading back to the resort when I saw you sitting at your table. So I made the girls stop and have a drink there so I could look at you.” She giggled. “I told the girls that I was bound and determined to lose my virginity to a real man here in the islands. And I did just that. My God, you were amazing! How do you do all of that?”

“All of what?” I honestly didn’t know.

“The whole shebang. You’re gorgeous, charming, sexy as hell, deep voice, and you fuck like a woman.” If her hand hadn’t squeezed my dick when she said the last part, I would have been offended. “I mean, it’s like you know exactly what I need just before I do, and then you give it to me.” Her smile was radiant and warm on my chest. Her hand was firm and warm on my stiff pole.

“I thought you were cuter than a truckload of baby ducks, and way before Stephanie mentioned your status, I wanted to lay you down. What do you mean I fuck like a woman?” I had to ask.

“Sensual, I guess sums it up. Just what I said. You seem to know exactly what my body wants even before I do, and then you did it, and I was like ‘yes! That!’ I don’t know. It’s a very good thing. Not to worry.” She giggled.

“So you’re happy and satisfied?”

“Mmm very.” She snuggled her warm and tender body closer to mine, and I nuzzled back. Her stroking of my dick that never deflated now produced a slight flow of pre-cum, and she watched it each time she stroked up, and squeezed the head. It was divine torture, how lightly her cheek and trailing hair dragged down my torso from my chest to my waist. So slowly it ached.

When her lips reached my pubes she pointed my hard dick at the ceiling and kissed my bush, then pointed my thick, leaky head at her moist lips and swallowed as much of it as she could. I reflexively bucked my hips, it just felt that fucking good. She was voracious. She worked diligently at it, sucking, stroking, gripping, moaning. Very few things in life feel as sensational as an eager mouth humming happily on a throbbing cock. Voracious.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Little Jenny Johnson was giving me the best head I’d ever had from a girl, and if she kept it up, she would become the first girl to make me nut from a blowjob. As she sucked, she released my dick and palmed my balls and rubbed down between my legs. Instinctively, I spread my legs, and she quickly took advantage of the unfettered access to my balls, taint, and furry crack. On one of her deepest dives down my dick, she raked her palm back up, over my balls, and she dipped her middle finger deep enough into my crack to leave her fingerprint on my twitching hole. Involuntarily, I sucked in a sharp breath and she noticed, and tried to smile with my fat dick down her throat.

I had unintentionally encouraged her when I spread my legs, so the middle finger began a determined slide and was happy to rub the pucker when she found it again. Again, I sighed, deeply. She did not let up on her sucking for awhile, and when she finally did, it popped out of her mouth with an audible plop. My dick was drenched.

She was quick when she hiked her leg over my waist and straddled me. She wasted no time in grinding her steaming, bald beaver along my throbbing stalk. By the time I had blinked again, she had raised herself to her knees, grabbed the base of my dick, aimed it, and sank down on it to the hilt in one deep motion, and one giant sigh.

I couldn’t resist a grunt as my hands came to rest on her hips. She grinded her baldness into my thick-but-trimmed bush, she liked the feel on her clit. When I squeezed the jiggly hips, I could no longer ignore the dangling boobs. They were just big enough to dangle and still remain firm and alert and perky. They bounced and I grinned back like a baby in a carousel. I grabbed them at the same time, and I was not gentle.

Now she was starting to slide on my pole, but still paying plenty of attention to the grinding. She was amazingly hot and astoundingly wet. She was eager and when she began to trot on my cock, my balls were already tightening. Her folds felt fantastic and slippery as she rode me at a quickening pace with all the style and grace of a seasoned equestrian.

She steadied herself with a palm on each of my pecs. I felt her weight and struggled to breathe. She was panting. I was still futzing with the funbags. She tilted her head back and bit her bottom lip as she intentionally crashed her hips into me over and over and over again. Slamming that tight, jiggly ass down. Bouncing. She was doing all the work, her and the springy mattress. She was doing a fine job, too.

She had the hips of an equestrian alright, and she rode my horse, and I had to continually remember to breathe. She began with little yelps that ended up as little cries. I decided to help, and gripped her hips tight, and as she continued to ride me at her pleasure, I pistoned in an anti-rhythm to her slamming. When she sat up, she was apparently at the right angle to cause her to suck in a deep, but high pitched breath of air, and she held it.

I gripped the hips, and she bounced, and I pistoned. We were a well-oiled machine, and finally she couldn’t hold her breath any longer, and out came a huge groan from deep within. I felt her cave constrict and it made my dick flex at the same moment and her eyes shot wide. I took my cue and popped her pussy with my flexing cock. It made loud popping sounds while she let out cries after sharp breath inhalations and muffled moans. Fuck harder.

She rode higher, faster, deeper, harder, and I popped her as fast as I possibly could. It all came together and she was in Seventh Heaven and breathless when she shuddered and came. My entire shaft was buried to the hilt, filling her completely. Only her weight on my hips kept my flexing cock inside her, otherwise her powerful walls would have forced me out. It was all I could do, not to cum inside her as she continually collapsed her cave around my strong dick.

When I couldn’t take anymore blissful torture, I heaved her off onto the bed. She didn’t miss a beat and before I could even grab my heaving dick, she did. Her tiny hand wrapped around it made it look huge, and when it erupted, her tongue caught the first splash, then her moist lips swallowed my head, and I gushed and gushed, and shivered, and shuddered, and shook, and completely forgot to breath. I think I turned red. She never missed a drop, and there was a lot of it, for a second load.

“Mmmm mmm mmm!” She moaned, as my dick in her mouth grew ever more sensitive. She gulped and swallowed, and I was amazed, and completely satisfied.

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for reading folks... This story is on hiatus for now, at least until I can find another format to post it. If you are interested in following the stories further, send me an email or pm with an email address, and I'll keep you updated there.

Again, my sincere thanks to those of you who have been supportive.

SR_Les Intercourse

Experimental Member
Media
what do you mean another format to post it?

Thanks for reading folks... This story is on hiatus for now, at least until I can find another format to post it. If you are interested in following the stories further, send me an email or pm with an email address, and I'll keep you updated there.

Again, my sincere thanks to those of you who have been supportive.