Paid Vacation

finsuptx

Expert Member
Media
If you would like to receive updates to this story, PM or email me with a valid email address... This story will not be continued on this board, and once the email list is compiled, it won't be expanded, after the fact.

We'll be starting back up soon with the emailed versions, and thank you all for your support and patience.

Hairy

Experimental Member
Media
If you would like to receive updates to this story, PM or email me with a valid email address... This story will not be continued on this board, and once the email list is compiled, it won't be expanded, after the fact.

We'll be starting back up soon with the emailed versions, and thank you all for your support and patience.

Please include me in your e-mail posts. Great story! Hairy <santafeharry@dishmail.net>

Hairy

Experimental Member
Media
Thanks for reading folks... This story is on hiatus for now, at least until I can find another format to post it. If you are interested in following the stories further, send me an email or pm with an email address, and I'll keep you updated there.

Again, my sincere thanks to those of you who have been supportive.

I can't imagine a hotter story! Please keep me on the list! santafeharry@dishmail.net

Pat636

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Im an avid reader and there are certain authers who I cant wait for thier next installment... and you become attached to the cast in the story please include me in your e-mail listing pat63628@hotmail.com

Thanks for all the lustful pleasure your stories bring ....

louuu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The How it happened and sequel Paid Vacation stories you have created, were both amazing. I will look for others that you have written. Please email me the rest of paid vacation. I look forward to the read. Please send it to sunkistreno@hotmail.com. Thanks

dimwitz

Just Browsing
Media
Dude impressive erotica! Are you still continuing the story? I just stumbled upon this 5 years after your last update and was wondering whether there was still more?