Pain after ejaculating

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've had this on going problem now for several years. Basically after I jack off most of the time (not all of the time) I'll get this overwhelming urge to take a leak. I mean I have to piss so bad it hurts. You know how it feels when you've been sitting in a long movie and you just want it to end so you can take a leak? Like that. It'll get so bad that when I fall asleep after jerking off I'll wake up from sleep to go take a leak.

Its not like my bladder is full either. I go to the bathroom before I do the deed and still this will happen more often than not. I'll have to go and just chug water for a little while to fill up my bladder and take a leak just to get rid of this feeling/pressure I have in my nether regions. I have no idea why this has been going on and I'm way too embarrassed to ask my doctor about this. I mean really, "hey doc everytime I shoot my load I end up having to take a piss real bad." Does anyone know what the hell is up with this or anything I can do to help the situation out?

MP189

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi it is prostate infection i had it u get like a pain between your anus and testicals after masterbating and have to pee alot ect.
U have to see the doc dude my doc just gave me antibiotics.
And i know it is embarrassing to tell the doc but it was all worth it the pain and peeing allot is gone.

startrekfan9372

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had a very similar problem for a while now and still do. Antibiotics apparently do not help because I have been on them for the past few months for a different reason and this still occurs.

Any other ideas?:confused:

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
startrekfan9372 said:
I have had a very similar problem for a while now and still do. Antibiotics apparently do not help because I have been on them for the past few months for a different reason and this still occurs.

Any other ideas?:confused:
It would depend on what antibiotics you are taking. Not all are strong enough, or broad spectrum, to address the prostate. The prostate is actually difficult to treat. Where normal courses of antibiotics are taken for a week, with symptoms going away after just a couple days, the prostate often won't even begin to respond for over a week. It typically has to be treated with something strong, like 500mg Cipro, to get decent results. In any case, definitely see your doctor.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
See A Doctor

Secretary: Hello?? Dr Smiths office

You: Hi, I would like to make an appointment.

Secretary: Sure, can I have your name please?

You: Lecter, Cannibal.

Secretary: Well Mr. Lecter, can you tell me what the nature of your problem is?

You:. ........................................................

Secretary: Sir??......Can you tell me your problem??

You:ummm.....welll..... is there a guy I can talk to??

Secretary: Sir, I am a trained professional, there is nothing you can say that will bother me.

You: ummm........well ok.............Basically after I jack off most of the time (not all of the time) I'll get this overwhelming urge to take a leak. I mean I have to piss so bad it hurts. You know how it feels when you've been sitting in a long movie and you just want it to end so you can take a leak? Like that. It'll get so bad that when I fall asleep after jerking off I'll wake up from sleep to go take a leak

Secretary:...................

You: Ma'am??

Secretary: .......oh my....ummm... I can schedule you for 1030 on friday. Please try not to masturbate until then.

You: ok, thanks.. see you then.:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

See, that wasn't so hard cannibal.:rolleyes:

wheaterstorm

Just Browsing
Media
I have a little of the same, but i have just been told it's because when you masturbate your prostate is been pushhed to and it's gonna make you pee afterwards. Told that it was not anything to worry about, and that it actually clearned the uretha