pain after jerking

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

BrazilianDude18: I asked this in another post but I think this subject deserves a thread in this area of the site.
    I was trying to prove to myself that I was not addicted to jerking off(it turns out I am! lol) and stayed a week and a half without doing it(the plan was for a month).
    And one weird thing happened when I finnally did it: it was a huge load! but after the nice feeling my balls started aching so freakin much. I couldn't get up from the bathroom's floor(Yes! I had to lay on the floor). I thought It felt like someone have hit me down there. I was too embarassed to look for help and tell someone what have happened, but luckily in the next morning the pain was gone. I associated the pain with the long time without doing it and never tried to stay without jerking for more than 3 days. I talked to a friend of mine about this and he said that this also has happened to him. Has this ever happened to any of you? It has happened to me again 2 or 3 times and in all these situations I was like one week without spankin the monkey(I was travelling and staying at my uncle's house, and felt like it wasn't right to do it in his bathroom. Go figure...). Another thing I would like to ask is: I jerked of in the standing position 3 times and in all of them my head(upstairs) started aching and I felt like I was going to black out(It wasn't 3 time in a row... I'm not that stupid!)... Has this ever happened to any you? Is it normal? I'm not huge as many of you in order to all 5.5 liters of my blood to have been concentrated in my penis, but I still think there was way too many blood down there and too few in my brain.Could it be this? Also: I'm 18 years old and don't have any medical history in my family of strokes and aneurysms.
    I expect your replies... Thanks!

2. benderten2001

Gold Member

BrazilianDude18,

I always hate being the first one to "lead-off" with a reply to a question...so many other members outshine me with better answers oftentimes!

I'm older than you, and I can report numerous occasions when I have experienced discomfort in the testicles and even up into the groin area...all associated somehow with ejaculation. In fact, if I don't ejaculate once daily (or thereabouts) I have "light achiness" within the cord bundles up into the groin....particularly the right side strangely enough.  Also, upon really intense ejaculations (i.e. big "loads") I will get some pronounced achiness as well in BOTH testicles. This is short-term discomfort, nothing too debilitating and over with by the next morning or within a few hours otherwise-- (whenever the "squirt-show" happened to occur  ;)  )

I don't think you have anything to fret over.  If your pain recurs and intensely so, then you might want to discuss this with an MD.  I don't see the need though, really.
    If you are not noticing unnatural tenderness or swelling in your scrotum or abdominal soreness in the genital vicinity whether during sexual activity or not, then I don't suspect you have any problems.  You may just be one of those guys who would simply need more frequent "pressure relief" (more frequent ejaculations) to avoid your discomfort. Nothing to be ashamed of.  It's how some of us are made and wired. It's just how we are. I could  think of much worse plights, can't you? ;D  

All sorts of mysterious contractions occur along the spermatic cords, prostate, and associated glands (i.e. cowper's gland) during ejaculation.  Also the increased bloodflow throughout that male region all contribute to the "causes" of that discomfort....usually again quite temporary and non-consequential.

Ahhh.  GREAT to be a male!, --isn't it?           :)

The one thing you mentioned that sent off alarm bells for me was your symptoms in changing positions while masturbating and noticing wooziness or blacking out sensations. THAT could indeed indicate (possible) blood pressure irregularities. These could easily be checked out by an MD (in a non-sexual occurance btw) but instead, just have you monitored in various positions and see how your b.p. is maintained when sitting, lying down, suddenly standing, etc. Your experiencing discomfort in these positions would of course most likely NOT be related to your genital system necessarily. It's would be a seperate matter altogether...fixable perhaps with simple medication.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

You might get one of those smart-ass doctors like I had (before he retired,) who, when I'd tell him, "It hurts when I do that," he'd respond, "Well, don't do that."

Back when I was still jerking several times a day it wasn't unusual to get the aching you describe, even without going for extended lengths of time without getting off.

The fleeting thought I had (fleeting thoughts are not unusual for men my age) was that perhaps all your little sperm-storage vessels may become engorged when there hasn't been relief for some time. And then suddenly they find themselves shrinking back to normal size once you've drained them. That might cause some pain until they've stopped shrinking. I'm probably wrong and that's the reason for the thought being fleeting. :-/

4. Imported

Gold Member

BrazilianDude18: Hey benderten,
    thankz for your reply. It sure makes me feel much better knowing I'm not alone in the boat. But I would like to ask you something: why do you think the fainting feelin could be pressure problem? It makes sense and I will have that checked soon. But I also would want to know if that has ever happened to you (I assume by your post it hasn't)or to any of the guys in here... If others have had the same trouble... I want to especulate if penis size could have anything to do with it.
    I also want to thank Pecker for his comments.
    You are Great!!!
    See ya

Draft saved Draft deleted