pain after jerking

BrazilianDude18: I asked this in another post but I think this subject deserves a thread in this area of the site.
I was trying to prove to myself that I was not addicted to jerking off(it turns out I am! lol) and stayed a week and a half without doing it(the plan was for a month).
And one weird thing happened when I finnally did it: it was a huge load! but after the nice feeling my balls started aching so freakin much. I couldn't get up from the bathroom's floor(Yes! I had to lay on the floor). I thought It felt like someone have hit me down there. I was too embarassed to look for help and tell someone what have happened, but luckily in the next morning the pain was gone. I associated the pain with the long time without doing it and never tried to stay without jerking for more than 3 days. I talked to a friend of mine about this and he said that this also has happened to him. Has this ever happened to any of you? It has happened to me again 2 or 3 times and in all these situations I was like one week without spankin the monkey(I was travelling and staying at my uncle's house, and felt like it wasn't right to do it in his bathroom. Go figure...). Another thing I would like to ask is: I jerked of in the standing position 3 times and in all of them my head(upstairs) started aching and I felt like I was going to black out(It wasn't 3 time in a row... I'm not that stupid!)... Has this ever happened to any you? Is it normal? I'm not huge as many of you in order to all 5.5 liters of my blood to have been concentrated in my penis, but I still think there was way too many blood down there and too few in my brain.Could it be this? Also: I'm 18 years old and don't have any medical history in my family of strokes and aneurysms.
I expect your replies... Thanks!

benderten2001

Experimental Member
Media
BrazilianDude18,

I always hate being the first one to "lead-off" with a reply to a question...so many other members outshine me with better answers oftentimes!

I'm older than you, and I can report numerous occasions when I have experienced discomfort in the testicles and even up into the groin area...all associated somehow with ejaculation. In fact, if I don't ejaculate once daily (or thereabouts) I have "light achiness" within the cord bundles up into the groin....particularly the right side strangely enough.  Also, upon really intense ejaculations (i.e. big "loads") I will get some pronounced achiness as well in BOTH testicles. This is short-term discomfort, nothing too debilitating and over with by the next morning or within a few hours otherwise-- (whenever the "squirt-show" happened to occur  ;)  )

I don't think you have anything to fret over.  If your pain recurs and intensely so, then you might want to discuss this with an MD.  I don't see the need though, really.
If you are not noticing unnatural tenderness or swelling in your scrotum or abdominal soreness in the genital vicinity whether during sexual activity or not, then I don't suspect you have any problems.  You may just be one of those guys who would simply need more frequent "pressure relief" (more frequent ejaculations) to avoid your discomfort. Nothing to be ashamed of.  It's how some of us are made and wired. It's just how we are. I could  think of much worse plights, can't you? ;D  

All sorts of mysterious contractions occur along the spermatic cords, prostate, and associated glands (i.e. cowper's gland) during ejaculation.  Also the increased bloodflow throughout that male region all contribute to the "causes" of that discomfort....usually again quite temporary and non-consequential.

Ahhh.  GREAT to be a male!, --isn't it?           :)

The one thing you mentioned that sent off alarm bells for me was your symptoms in changing positions while masturbating and noticing wooziness or blacking out sensations. THAT could indeed indicate (possible) blood pressure irregularities. These could easily be checked out by an MD (in a non-sexual occurance btw) but instead, just have you monitored in various positions and see how your b.p. is maintained when sitting, lying down, suddenly standing, etc. Your experiencing discomfort in these positions would of course most likely NOT be related to your genital system necessarily. It's would be a seperate matter altogether...fixable perhaps with simple medication.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You might get one of those smart-ass doctors like I had (before he retired,) who, when I'd tell him, "It hurts when I do that," he'd respond, "Well, don't do that."

Back when I was still jerking several times a day it wasn't unusual to get the aching you describe, even without going for extended lengths of time without getting off.

The fleeting thought I had (fleeting thoughts are not unusual for men my age) was that perhaps all your little sperm-storage vessels may become engorged when there hasn't been relief for some time. And then suddenly they find themselves shrinking back to normal size once you've drained them. That might cause some pain until they've stopped shrinking. I'm probably wrong and that's the reason for the thought being fleeting. :-/

BrazilianDude18: Hey benderten,
thankz for your reply. It sure makes me feel much better knowing I'm not alone in the boat. But I would like to ask you something: why do you think the fainting feelin could be pressure problem? It makes sense and I will have that checked soon. But I also would want to know if that has ever happened to you (I assume by your post it hasn't)or to any of the guys in here... If others have had the same trouble... I want to especulate if penis size could have anything to do with it.
I also want to thank Pecker for his comments.
You are Great!!!
See ya

johnnyrp

Experimental Member
Media
BrazilianDude18: Hey benderten,
thankz for your reply. It sure makes me feel much better knowing I'm not alone in the boat. But I would like to ask you something: why do you think the fainting feelin could be pressure problem? It makes sense and I will have that checked soon. But I also would want to know if that has ever happened to you (I assume by your post it hasn't)or to any of the guys in here... If others have had the same trouble... I want to especulate if penis size could have anything to do with it.
I also want to thank Pecker for his comments.
You are Great!!!
See ya
Your lightheadedness is more likely related to your breathing pattern when getting close to cummimg then during your orgasm and finally post shooting. Think about it, while your jacking you change rhythms in both stroking and breathing , when we cum we kinda moan and gasp, and finally after the payoff a guys heart usually has to slowdown from all those changes. The way you breathe or more exact the way we al breathe during sex or masturbation definitely causes changes in the acidity of our blood.

Breathe fast you go into respitory acidity or alkaline changes. Which make you lightheaded, warm, flush ,weak in the legs. All pretty normal.

Lol it also happens to Evangelical Christians when the get wild in prayer or start speaking in tongues. So sex and the sacred are pretty close.

Your 18 get your bp checked , tell your Doc when it happens and how you feel. He or she has heard it all . They will not embarrass you. Just be honest to make sure its just a regular head rush from cumming. BP does rise and fall but in an 18 year old it would be very rare that it was the problem. Good luck.

pocano19

Sexy Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
I think the pain downstairs may relate to being way backed up in the semen storage department when your system is used to much more frequent emptying.

The whole blackout issue may have to do with low blood pressure while standing up. Does that feeling sometimes happen when you stand up quickly from a sitting or lying position? If so, it is probably due to low blood pressure. Of course, if you are concerned, consult an MD.

hrypol9130

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Blackout don’t know
But the pain after cumming sometimes I know. I think it’s when you cum and you knew you had to pee but kept on going to cum so not everything comes out.
Soak a small towel in pretty warm water and squeeze it in your balls and piss out all you can. It’s probably cum stuck somewhere but after a couple of pisses I find it goes away.