Pain after orgasm - female phobics best not read! lol

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just wondered if any other ladies here ever suffer period pain type pain after an orgasm?

I've noticed that if I have a particularly intense orgasm either during ovulation or menstruation I suffer some discomfort afterwards. It doesn't last long and isn't so bad that I'm debilitated or anything.

Anyone else?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
no, i just get nausea. something akin to morning sickness.

do you think it's just triggering internal cramping?

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife does!!!! She never did before me so she brought it up at the gyno the doc told her I was hitting her cervix or culdesac and often times that can trigger uterine contraction which could feel like cramps. If she is close to her time and we have really deep rough sex she will often start the next morning. That's what the doc said anyway. I tend to think the doc Is right my wife never had anyone get as deep as I do or near as thick so maybe that's what's up with you

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol nope mdp, I'm thinking that almost certainly isn't what is happening with me. What with all my orgasms being clitoral and only occuring when I'm the only one in the room! haha

I think it's linked with the really strong muscle contractions I have when I have a really intense orgasm. But I wonder why, at those times of the month I suffer discomfort when I don't the rest of the time. So yeah Dolfette, I think you're right.

Not sure it's relevant, but, I never have regular period pains. I do, however, have discomfort for a few hours when I ovulate.

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yeah sorry I wasnt more clear. The times when I hit her culdesac she has the most intense orgasms, even more so than from clitoral stimulation. Thats what I ment to say that the doc agreed that the instensity of the orgasam from the the postion and stretch something she has never had before, and increased contraction caused it. Maybe your Clitoral orgasms are way more intense than vaginal.

My wife gets them more during her ovulation time. but does occur outside of cycle all together as well.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it depends on how long it takes. If it's one of those 20-30 minute ones, and esp. with a vibrator I would say definitely..you feel a little nauseated, a little crampy, sometimes kinda weak. Probably just a lot of internal contractions. Maybe similar to pregnancy contractions?? I dont know.

Sassy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My OB has checked me at different times in my cycle, and has mentioned to me that my uterus seems to be lower close to my period and during.

Actually, intense vaginal orgasms tend to give me severe pain at any time (still won't say no to them, though - the pain doesn't last long).

mdp75

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes thats what my wife describes as well. Denise my wife read this and is kinda glad to see she isnt just odd as well.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
have you been to a doctor?

pain after orgasm could be a sign of endometriosis or fibroids.

the general rule at the clinic: if it hurts see a doctor.

if the pain syncs up with your cycle your uterus dropping, the contractions breaking up a thicker than normal lining and just congestion/inflammation in the pelvic area could cause the ouch.

if post-orgasm cramping breaks away from your menstrual cycle, if you have nausea, or pain radiating down the thigh or lower back ya need to make an appointment with ya OBGYN.

external massage and more orgasms are the best OTC on the market. :smile: woohoo on self-medicating.