pain because your bigger

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by BulgingMember, Dec 23, 2009.

1. BulgingMember

BulgingMember New Member

Albums:
    With a larger penis or balls, do you find you get uncomfortable or injured there more often? :eek:uch:

Either from moving around or sitting or from accidents from others?

Are there certain clothes you cant wear that make it uncomfortable?

2. HUNGHUGE11X7

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
    Verified:
    Photo

When I was young my crotch was like a homing beacon for all objects in its vcinity, today not so much. When I wear boxer shorts or lay in the nude I am forever rolling over on my cock, balls or both. Depending on what I wear I sometimes accidentally sit on my junk too !

HH

3. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The only problem is getting my low-hangers (check my pics . . .) caught sideways in my jeans. Can sometimes cause crushing.

Oh, yeah, and one other minor inconvenience: I've still got a fair amount of foreskin despite the best efforts of the surgeon to cut me. And sometimes I get a pubic hair or a ball hair caught in between my dickhead and my remaining foreskin. Then I move and it pulls. Minor ouch, but it requires serious readjustment efforts to fix.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yes, I do get uncomfortable quite a lot, and I never wear jeans because I find they don't stretch enough to accomodate my size.

5. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

my cock and balls sometimes get "caught up" wrong in underwear & blue jeans. I have more problems with my big balls, and sometimes go to the john just to "rearrange" not to pee. I wear 501's and they get real comfortable and fit to my shape after they get well broken in, but that initial break in period can be uncomfortable. I have a lady friend that says my ass and bulge in 501s is a real turn on.

6. Calboner

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sudden erections that rip through my trouser front and smack me in the face, splitting my lip, bloodying my nose, and blackening an eye, can be a real problem. :rolleyes:

Rishi Rajput likes this.
  7. BulgingMember

BulgingMember New Member

Albums:
    As for me, I rarely wear briefs because it can cause crushing when my balls get caught between my leg when I am walking or sitting down. It can be quite painful.

I get hit in the groin accidently at least once a month as well....at work because the staff area is not very big and is crowded, or when playing sports.

8. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    iv never really thought of this before suppose it just become part of what you do to make your body comfortable and you dont really realise what your doing? im no where near as big as most of the guys on this site so i can imagine what you guys go through...

9. arkfarmbear

arkfarmbear New Member

When I am wearing boxers, after showering, in the evening before bedtime, I have to be careful not to get "racked".
    I've been told it looks nasty if I wear briefs or boxer briefs instead.

10. chrisj428

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    What looks nasty?

11. giantfetus

giantfetus New Member

i seriously can not wear briefs over night. i have a few pairs for clubbing or different outfits, but i never wear them during the day because its simply too much. i have fallen asleep with them on over night and the pain is actually quite intense from my pens being folded in half.

12. TomCat84

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sometimes I accidentally sit on my balls. OUCH!

13. baldyboy8000

baldyboy8000 Member

Yes, first time was in Junior High. Usually didn't wear underwear, but my Mother bought me a 3pak of Jockey briefs. I wore them, the first class I sat down at my desk, sat on myself, got so sick I had to leave the class. Briefs pull me so far back it is just not worth it to not show a bulge. IT IS WHAT IT IS

14. lowhangers

lowhangers Member

Have verry big balls. When dressed cannot cross mine legs. Working in the garden the house ect I cannot were jeans. ITS hurts to much.

15. chrisjason

chrisjason Active Member

Two stories, one with pain and one with a different surprise.

Wearing boxers and very loose basketball shorts when I went to my Aunt's for lunch. She had wooden chairs without cushions. I sat down really quickly, without a thought, and both cock and balls got caught under me. I said. "Woah!" and stood back up. The pain was pretty bad, but I refused to show it. My guy cousin, sitting beside me, couldn't stop laughing.The rest of the luncheon guests kept staring at us, sure they'd missed something. After lunch, my cousin asked me, "Pancakes for lunch?"

Went to a girlfriends house for a party with her extended family. She needed a pee and I needed a poop. We went into the bathroom together. The toilet was really low and round. She sat down, took her pee, and wiped. Figuring we could save some water, I plopped down on the seat seconds after she got up. We heard two big splashes and I had both cock and balls dangling into the water. "You pooped fast," she said, thinking the splashes were turds."Nope. My manhood just went submarine." She thought that was the funniest thing and I had to spread my legs so she could verify my claim. There I was in her pee water.

16. ShawnL9

ShawnL9 New Member

My chik bying me some "skinny" men jeans. I can't keep them on me more than 5 min. She get them back right away the same day. Lol... With those jeans, on the steet or a mall, i'll probably be arrested by the cops.
    I can't...

17. Fitstr8

Fitstr8 New Member

Shawn, I'm with you man! No way in hell you'd catch me with those kind of jeans on! I have enough problems concealing what I got in regular jeans let alone jeans that you can't breathe in lol

ShawnL9 likes this.
  18. IntactMale

IntactMale Active Member

Albums:
    My testicles hang very low and I have had testicular torsion as a result (at least I think that's the reason). I wear boxers, and I guess I could wear briefs to avoid it, but it has been less of a problem as I've gotten older and learned the signs and how to avoid the problem.

Aside from that, I have to adjust myself but its not usually painful. I sleep in boxers and usually choose to pull my penis and testicles out of the slit, but that's more to make myself feel cooler in the hot weather.

If I feel more pain or not, I wouldn't know since I only have what I have. But if you're feeling pain in your normal state then that's probably not a good sign. Try a different style of underwear or see a urologist.

19. Geoffrey2_0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive crushed and sat on myself, especially in jeans . . . However, having a 6" flaccid dick, it hangs down in front of my balls and tends to give some protection from crotch shots . . .

Draft saved Draft deleted