Pain before and after her period.

hose_85: A few days before and a few days after my wifes period she has problems with pain from deep penetration. Other times during the month she has no problem taking my 8.5 x 6 penis in any position, so during that time around her period we use positions that do not allow for deep penetration.

Has any one else had this problem? Is it common?

Come on guys and gals how about some feed back!

Thanks, Hose 85

emilywee: have no idea if its common or not. but 8.5 would give me trouble any day. 7" hurts my cervix unless i have enough time to build up to it, and 8" is the absolute limit!

sammygirly: Not uncommon at all! If you think about what's occuring down there in the time-span you mention, there's some active changes that are occuring down there. Things are opening, swelling, softening, contracting...and that's the root of this 'problem'. So, be a little gentler around this time of the month - it affects our entire body (ever had a girl who normally LOVES having her breasts fondled nearly scratch your eyes out for the wrong squeeze at the wrong time?)

The actual problem is this:
hormones running rampant at this time tell us to have sex NOW and fast and hard and lots of it but .... OW OW OW!! ...everything is sensitive.

Nature is so cruel - DAMN EVE AND HER APPLE!

Trackers: I haven't had much trouble with that, but I would agree with Sammygirly. It is always wise to be careful during those times.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
A technique that works one day may be painful or uncomfortable for her the next.

Be mindful of her reactions and be ready to make the needed adjustments so that her pleasure at least matches yours during those intimate times.

You may even find that just a partial entry with lots of cuddling may be the best solution for some circumstances.

Pecker