Pain for Attention?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Welcome, Julian- that one of my favorite names, BTW. I think a lot of guys here have known the pain and pleasure you speak of. Don't ever hurt yourself, but enjoy the attention. Glad to have you aboard.

blackwood

1st Like
Media
Originally posted by Axex@Apr 19 2005, 01:40 PM
My attempted introduction post didn't work(at least I didn't see it) ...so I'll just slip it in this. My name is Julian. I'm 16 and from the Usa.

Yesterday I decided to be daring. I usually go shopping for my own clothes but every once in a while my mom buys me pants or something of that sort. Flaccid I'm 5'' x 5'' and I have large testicles. I know it's not huge, but if you've ever tried to stick it down certain types of jeans, well I'm sure you all know where that goes. So basically I ended up with a nice sized bulge in the front of my pants. It was kinda embarassing but, (this sounds a little odd...) my mom said I looked good in them. So I decided what the hell.

All day...Every second of class...My cock's circulation was being cut off by my pant leg. It was painful. BUT! I got a lot of people checking me out. And...it was nice :p . I know it may sound somewhat sick, but has anyone here every done anything like that?
-J
[post=302032]Quoted post[/post]​

axex,

Mom's no dummy and apparently accepts your large youthful development. I know the feeling. Try a good large jock, and pic a pantleg to stuff it into.

You'll be alright.

blackwood

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
uh, yeah, Axex, I could be your dad and I still do it at times. But the style for dads is usually looser now, so it depends. However, I have noted through the years that Wrangler jeans (though not trendy) can sport a fantastic buldge very comfortably. But it's up to you about whether you want to go redneck (or country). My boys are into womens jeans. I thought I'd never see the day. And they reveal a whole different bulge (how the hell do you spell that word. I'm having a brain cramp.)

Just don't get too carried away. I've seen some really disgusting buldges as well. They were ugly. A certain subtlety is very sexy, while blatant cucumbers and pants stuffed with sox are really unsightly.

For what ever it's worth. :)

Alley Blue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Apr 20 2005, 03:37 AM
Just don't get too carried away. I've seen some really disgusting buldges as well. They were ugly. A certain subtlety is very sexy, while blatant cucumbers and pants stuffed with sox are really unsightly.

For what ever it's worth. :)
[post=302359]Quoted post[/post]​

Amen to that brother!
Its nice to keep some of it a mystery.........don't just give it all away.....

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Originally posted by Axex@Apr 19 2005, 08:40 AM

-J
[post=302032]Quoted post[/post]​
Welcome Julian. Post a lot and let us hear from you.

As for your problem. From now on, try on every pair of pants before you purchase them. You may have to explain to your mom why. She should understand without a lot of detail and investigation. This is one time you are a man and should be able to say, it won't fit and the circulation is being cut off and it is painful. Be respectful, but firm.

In time, you will find the sizes and brands that work for you. And size of dick isn't the only consideration. How high or low the dick rides on your body also helps determine which pants a guy needs to wear. by that some guy's dick is closer to their abdomen in relation to their theighs then others. That does make a difference.

I don't think any pants that are real tight in the thiegh will work if your are trying to snake your dick down one of the legs. That is always going to be a tight fit.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well whenever I want 'attention' I either wear my loose fit which are loose enough that they're comfy but not so loose that you cant tell where the bulge is and what's makin it ;)

Or any of my other jeans that fit well. Before I used to be really uncomfortable in jeans with no 'pouch' that would squash and engrave my penis into my thigh. Now though jeans fit better. I guess its okay to show off but just be careful you arent hurting your penis for too prolonged a time. I think the penis is like a dog's tail...if you restrict the blood flow it falls off (tie an elastic band around a dog's tail...). Of course thats an extreme scenario but pain isn't good...that's why it hurts lol.

It's cool that you want to show off though and that you have something to show off. :)