Pain for my partner, relationship breaker

D_James Fenimore Pooper

Experimental Member
Media
hi guys,

im writing to hopefully get some advice on a situation which is really having a negative impact on my relationship with my girlfriend. we have been together for some time, and have enjoyed sex to varying degrees.

my gf is very petite and has experienced pain during sex. in light of this i always begin with a lot of foreplay and were appropriate use lubrication, there seems to be no rhyme or reason or connection to both our hornyness, but sometimes she feels intense pains and other times she doesnt....

Of course, theres no more complex organ than the human brain, and i realise this may have a lot to do with the problem. i know of someone personally who has had the same problem, but still no resolution - other than they broke up. there is no enjoyment in sex for me now as it pains me to see her in pain...

has anyone found any resolution to this sort of situation before? or any particular professionals that could help?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It could be vulvodynia, which millions of women suffer from worldwide. She needs to see a gynecologist to determine for sure what the issue is in her case. Even though it may be embarassing for her, she must tell the doctor that her current partner is well endowed.