Pain for the partner

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All my life i have had a problem with having enjoyable sex. For me it is great, but for the one i am doing, it seems to be always painful....i have only had one women who would do anal, and two women who just refused to do oral. yet all other women, no matter how much foreplay it would still hurt (sometimes 30min foreplay))(some times i would purposely cum first so my cock wasnt so hard going in) if i am with someone who knows me now, and we are going to have sex they would rather get drunk first, saying" it doesn't hurt as much"
What the hell do i do, it happened last night so i thought may be i am bigger and checked right away (i was maxing out about 9-9.25" in length which tends not to be the problem, it was the girth a 7-7.5" the most to date......help me with some ideas and trust me i have tried LUBE.....
Guys and women please... :wacko:

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Therein lies the great disadvantage of having a huge sized cock. I don't know what if anything can be ultimately done, especially if you have tried going slow, doing lots of forepaly and also using lots of lube. The one thing that is obvious and something this site can be a resource as well as a place to meet/compare etc is that sex partners INTO hung and able to take hung can post a personal and vice versa.

In other words, deliberately seek out those who can handle hung. Why not? People already seek out what they like sexually with other qualites (short, tall, black, white, big tits, no tits, muscular, thin etc).

My opinion

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
Well for me it's been touch and go. I have experienced everything from being told a flat out 'no', to having sex and knowing it was painful for my partner, to my partner loving and being able to accomodate (rare).

There's really only one thing you can do is try to find a partner with a large, stretched vagina who can take you. they exist, but you have to look for them.

In the meantime, I guess we'll see you here from time to time to give support.

B_Black11

Just Browsing
Media
One 'tip' or thing I have done is extensive, drilling oral on a woman...that will make most very very wet and ready for your size. sometimes...

Max

Sexy Member
Media
My take on this is entirely different .. as a married man (26 years plus) who has been faithful to his wife, but who did face a lot of the challenges of size.

It seems better in every way to me to choose your partner for other reasons than for her capacity to accommodate your size. In other words, given this partner, with whom there is love and sexual attraction and a great relationship, how is sex going to work for you?

The only answers have to be the usual ones. Lots of foreplay. Lots of lube. Take it slow. And gentle. For girth, accustom her maybe by using toys of gradually increasing thickness. For length, no need to go in far at all to start with, let her get comfortable with your girth first. Then a slow increase over weeks if not much longer. That sounds frustrasting but it is a great feeling as gradually you claim new territory ;) . Maybe use donuts if they help you and make her feel safer, once you can be a bit more vigorous in your strokes..

I would, however, warn a partner of your size at what seems the right moment ... so that it doesn't come as a shock.

killer cock

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for your insight, max. I will keep trying, just some times as we all know it is a bit frustrating. Body thanks as well, the oral is what i have focused on mostly lately....

i will keep every one posted..
KC

cousinten

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have found that longer foreplay and especially relaxation help in accommodating a larger than average penis. Slow and gentle does it, does it for me!!
But I am coming at it from a differing angle! ;)

fitdude

Experimental Member
Media
Agree with all of the above. As with most things, it takes some patience to be careful and respectful of one's partner. And sometimes you just have to be satisfied with the limits imposed by the situation. How's that for some philosophy?

BRMSTN69: Have you evertried it with a man? Seriously, the first time Iever took a huge cock up the ass (10"and very thick before that the biggest was 7.5") It was in the back seat of a Caddilac (love them lots of room to streach out)but all we had was a lubed condom (which I realize now was too small) and a spit shine. After a couple of attempts from behind with no success,I took charge , laid him on his back and straddled him gently lowering myself down taking a fraction of an inch each time, and the more I bounced the more I got turned on and slowely my rectum fluttered open and took his head. After I had his head and about an inch of shaft in I slowly slid down his pole and it was like pushing a plunger on a sygeringe,as his dick went in I came. but the point I'm trying to make is that you might have more success letting your partner take control and do things at her/his(hey I can hope can't I) own pace.

P.S.>saw your pics and fell in lust!!! I love a big cock on a nice little hardbody. But how did you hide that beauty in a singlet, the guys in the wrestling forum want to know.Hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable, but you got lots to be proud of, and dude I'm in awe of you(god I sound like a 13yo girl meeting Hanson)

HoneysweetTX: I've had the wonderful opportunity to have several well hung lovers. Some were considerate of their size, some weren't. I can give advice on the woman's point of view, because I'm generally very tight, even after a session with a thick lover.

One particularly thick lover and I used the same preparation as for anal sex. Lube was used liberally. He'd ease up into me gently and pull out, every time he pulled out, he'd apply more lube. Once he was finally in completely, I was completely filled and he was happy to be able to start pounding away as he wished.

As far as oral goes, I think it's selfish of a woman to not give it! So simply just using hands and sucking on the head gets the same result if the girth is simply too much to even consider face fucking or deep throat.

rainsfletcher: This is slightly off topic, but I want to congratulate Killer for being one of the few folks on here to NOT exagerate his size. I saw those pics....that gives a whole new perspective on 9.5 x 7-7.5. Remember his pics next time someone tells you have they have a 9" cock or have 7.5" girth.

It's certainly an interesting reference point.....

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Well, you can consciously compensate for length. She'll have to get used to girth but once she does it's the most wonderful thing. Lots of foreplay is the only real thing I can advise. Lubes might also be useful.

jtoobig: My boyfriend is a shade under 9" and about 6.5" around and he hasn't yet been able to get into me. He doesn't like sex very much. He says it's painful. We've been together for almost a year and a half now and have only tried a couple times, but both times were unsuccessful. He doesn't get HOT, HOT, HOT very often, but when he does it's almost like he's afraid to even try, so I don't push him at all. I want it to be very pleasurable for him, so I've bought plugs and stuff, but I could see the fear in his eye when we talk about trying to have sex. I'm a virgin too, which makes it worse for him, I guess cause I'm very tight. It's very frustrating. :wub:

HORSEHUNGshowoff: I too stick with people that are INTO SIZE and capable of handling it since I am known to like it rough, your length isnt a problem but your extreme thickness is , but use lots of LUBE and just go easy.

The REAL deal
HORSE

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just a thought, and I don't know if it's true, but is Anal Ease a numbing agent at all? If it makes anal entry easier, it may help with vaginal pentration in your case. Since I have never used it, I'm just grasping at straws, but it's the only "real" suggestion I could come up with. I also feel strongly that finding a partner with whom you are compatible is vital. Personality, sexuality, common goals, all these things are fair to consider when choosing a mate, without any of the three, you will not likely find great happiness. If it's sex-only you're looking for tho, definitely look for the size queens!

VladtheImpaler: I'm 8.75 inches long, 6.5 around, and while I love being big, almost every girl I've been with finds it too much of a good thing. They almost always love looking at my cock, caressing it, and playing with it, but actual deep penetration is generally problematic. I do a lot of foreplay, lube, etc., but I still usually have to go very slow, which kills a lot of the fun for me, and rear entry seems to be the best position for me, though I'd rather look at her face than her back. Sex shouldn't be too calculating an activity; it needs to be spontaneous, which is hard if you're constantly reining yourself in. It can really be a problem if I get so turned on I can't control myself anymore and just start ramming away, which can be downright painful for the girl, which ruins it for me too. One girl told me that "when you fuck me it's like you're trying to kill me". This is a real mood-killer, as you'd expect, especially as I was honestly trying to be gentle with her. And just forget about anal sex. No girl has ever offered it to me and if vaginal sex is difficult, anal sex is probably impossible unless the girl is into serious pain. I know I'm not. They usually refuse to be on top as well, saying that I would go too far in. Only one girl ever wanted to do that, a wild and sexy girl I met on a trip to Italy. She climbed on top of my cock eagerly and rode me like crazy :) . I would bet she was a size queen as she never seemed bothered by my size, except once when she gently reminded me to enter her slowly. Without a doubt she gave me the best sex of my life. But true size queens are rare, despite what most people seem to think. I guess I'm just going to have to try holding onto the next size queen I find.

kenny: so how do you go about finding a size queen? ive never knowingly met one before

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by jtoobig@Jun 15 2004, 10:47 PM
My boyfriend is a shade under 9" and about 6.5" around and he hasn't yet been able to get into me. He doesn't like sex very much. He says it's painful. We've been together for almost a year and a half now and have only tried a couple times, but both times were unsuccessful. He doesn't get HOT, HOT, HOT very often, but when he does it's almost like he's afraid to even try, so I don't push him at all. I want it to be very pleasurable for him, so I've bought plugs and stuff, but I could see the fear in his eye when we talk about trying to have sex. I'm a virgin too, which makes it worse for him, I guess cause I'm very tight. It's very frustrating. :wub:
What a moron...please your boyfriend is an appetizer...if you have trouble taking his cock after 1 1/2 years your need to move on, grow up or something...be a man and grin and bear it...(now i am not a bottom but really your boyfriend should just turn you over and just slam it in like they do in prison.

It is gonna hurt but you will not have pleasure unless you go through that pain. I understand that bottoms crave for 9 inch cocks so if he isnt fucking you i am positive he is fucking others.

And if all else fails get drunk and it wont hurt so much....lube is your friend.

Do what i do, i give a back massage and then when the person is relaxed i slide my cock in their ass before they know what is happening. and if you should pull forward to get away from his cock, he can hold you down and follow you as you move forward...i think i am trying to say he should just rape you.

you are denying yourself a lot of pleasure, you are such a pussy (figuratively speaking not literally).