Pain for the partner

jtoobig: You're late in your advice, but thanks anyway. I've been fucked hard since. And it's not that it's been 1 1/2 years of trying. We had only tried twice, a few weeks before I posted. And by the way, I prefer not to tear anything back there so we went nice and slow and it was very good. I understand some of you fags out there just love to fuck, but some of us fags believe in love and waiting till the time is right. To each his own ... but you do things your way and I'll do mine my way.

suaige:
Originally posted by Max@Jun 11 2004, 05:48 PM
My take on this is entirely different .. as a married man (26 years plus) who has been faithful to his wife, but who did face a lot of the challenges of size.

It seems better in every way to me to choose your partner for other reasons than for her capacity to accommodate your size. In other words, given this partner, with whom there is love and sexual attraction and a great relationship, how is sex going to work for you?
I agree with Max. And it is nice to hear an opinion more like my own. I am very conservative and have only had a sexual relationship with my exwife. And have had any in over 8 years. One would expect a lot more liberality on a site like this but is nice to hear some familiarity.

Anyway to my point I am smaller, but still had size difficulty. mostly due to length. Also there may be reasons other than size. Women who were molested (as was my ex) often find sex painful. There is a medical term for it even but I can't think it. Its psycological not physical most of the time.

A couple things I did notice was this. She was dry so I thought get her aroused 1st might help. BUT, while fingering her one night I found arousal caused her to clamp down like a vise and then I was trying to get in through that. It worked much better after we stopped arousal first. Lube was always required for 3 years.

The other thing we did try was some what like some one mentioned was progressively larger sex toys. We just tried to stretch her out. I would get in and just stay there for 10 minutes before moving. It seemed to help ( except for once when I only lasted for 6). She wouldn't use anything artificial. The doc had given her something to stretch with, but it must have only been standard size, way to small, didn't do much.