Pain: Foreskin Retracts While Dancing

AboveAverageJoe

Just Browsing
Media
Hey everyone.

I have a bit of a problem. I was at the club last night, and whenever I'd get really into dancing with someone, my foreskin would retract (I'm uncircumcized) to expose the head of my penis. Now for some of you this may not seem like much of a problem, but it provided a great deal of miscomfort for me. I've heard that circumcized guys are used to having their head exposed, so it'd make sense for them to be used to the friction...but I just can't seem to handle the dryness that well. Oh and it's not very easy to roll the foreskin back down even in the flaccid state.

Do you have any suggestions for me? Any input is appreciated.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
can't relate on this one, man- when I go dancing at the club I always freeball because I feel less 'tied down' and inhibited that way- and since I normally wear briefs I enjoy the action going on down there when I'm gyrating about ! :) I guess part of it is that aspect of 'simulated sex acts' on the dance floor- knowing that I'm one step away from naked helps me get my freak on a little better :)

But back to your friction issue- my pastor always says "nature is strong," so it's a good thing that you're getting a bit excited doing something that you like. I wouldn't try fighting the roll up- that's probably a losing battle.

I'd suggest finding something that you can move around in that will reduce the friction (opposite of me.) I'm not sure what you normally wear but I know silk boxer shorts are pretty smooth and would probably hold you right. Maybe a fashion jockstrap- (they make silk/sation versions) if you need the support, and wanna feel "properly dressed for the occasion" :) under your khackis.

Hope that helps. Take care of that uncut pony, you lucky dog :) wish I had mine.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
AboveAverageJoe, I can give some easy suggestions and one that isn't.

An easy one would be to use a "keeper" as I will call it. Examples: O-ring, string, or tape. An O-ring is what many guys doing foreskin restoration use when they're "resting".

Another easy one would be tight briefs, one or two sizes smaller. Then tuck your dick straight down over the sack or between the balls. That might be counter-intuitive but it seems to work.

Longer term you could use a foreskin restoration method device to lengthen the skin. That might take a year or more. It's a serious commitment, but it would be permanent.

Since that was your first message, welcome to LPSG!

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey everyone.

I have a bit of a problem. I was at the club last night, and whenever I'd get really into dancing with someone, my foreskin would retract (I'm uncircumcized) to expose the head of my penis. Now for some of you this may not seem like much of a problem, but it provided a great deal of miscomfort for me. I've heard that circumcized guys are used to having their head exposed, so it'd make sense for them to be used to the friction...but I just can't seem to handle the dryness that well. Oh and it's not very easy to roll the foreskin back down even in the flaccid state.

Do you have any suggestions for me? Any input is appreciated.

It sounds like your foreskin is too short.

I agree that a ring of surgical tape around the tip of your foreskin would work very well in preventing inadvertent retraction.

Over the longer term, I think some foreskin stretching to lengthen your foreskin might be beneficial. It works by tissue expansion. See this page for information:

Foreskin restoration for circumcised males