Pain from size/Bleeding after sex

kaili: I've had sex several times with a new boyfriend who has a large penis (both length and width). I'm fairly small, and the first time we had sex, it was painful getting it in (even well lubricated) and I bled afterwards, and the bleeding lasted thru the next day. Since then, we've had sex a few more times, and its still painful (a little less so) when he enters, but I'm still bleeding afterwards--not as much as the first time or as long. I think its the friction--we've tried a couple of different positions. Its fine once its in, but it just hurts getting it there. Any advice or insight to the pain and/or what is going on with the bleeding? I've never had this problem before.

NikkiSixx: That is sad…I'm not sure what to do…perhaps find a smaller partner?

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Why are you asking us? You need to go to your gyno ASAP! Don't be afraid to tell your doctor what your problem is. Bleeding leads to possible infection and passing of STDs. After you read this make an appointment with you doc and have them check you out.

rainsfletcher: Ditto what Geo said.

I think some spotting is not entirely uncommon after sex. I've had this happen with partners, no matter how gentle or 'ready'. In some cases, the woman doesn't even feel discomfort during sex, but notices some bleeding the next day. I posted a question awhile back to the women's forum, and the responses were all along those lines.

But, persistent bleeding, or large amounts of blood is not normal. That's a problem. More sex will not help the problem. You really should see your GYN and get a professional opinion.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Some spotting is common, especially if you're a virgin, but persistent bleeding isn't normal.