Pain In My...I Dont Know

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well whenever pressure is applied to the area were the top of my pubes is (below the belly button), I think its close to where the suspensory ligament is, or the cavern thing it fits into...there's a dull pain.

It was worse a few days ago. I think I did it when humping my gf...it was pulling and stretching my penis a lot, since she had her legs closed tight around me. Is that possible?

And how do I make the pain go away? Thanks :D

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
I get that pain when I'm curled up in my sleep and have a coughing fit. I think it's caused by the muscles in your lower stomach tensing up and then not being unable to "untense". If you continually stretch (ie. force your torso back as far as possible when standing) it eventually puts things back to normal. I got one of them once and when I woke up I couldn't stand up straight because I was in so much pain.

It could be that and I think the same muscle groups could be involved when humping as they are when coughing (both are vigorous activities over a period of time). Hope that answers your question.

hippyscum

Experimental Member
Media
Well all the muscles in the stomach are connected, and more than once I've had muscle pains all over my stomach. Sometimes they even spread to my scrotum on a VERY bad day... trust me, you never want that to happen.

cityboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Knight@Oct 30 2005, 06:38 PM
Oh and I've been coughing a lot too..been ill. Could that be it? And the pain is just above my penis...anymore ideas?
[post=356895]Quoted post[/post]​
Gee I hope you were doing all this humping either before or after being sick. Otherwise, I guess humping and coughing would sure explain it. You probably just pulled or strained a muscle.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
It's still there and its been about a week or more. Just a dull pain when I press down on it, on my pubes basically. Should I see a doctor? Is it serious?

curvedandthick

Just Browsing
Media
Depends how flexible your penis is when erect. If it points up (above horizontal) and your GF was forcing it down below horizontal during sex. then the ligament is probably just sore. Not a Dr. but I guess it will heal on its own. Try not force your erections down and let it rest against your belly that should help the healing process. Some hard dicks don't have the same range of movement as others.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Settle your concerns and play it safe, Paul. If your Uni has a clinic, drop in. Otherwise do see a medical professional soon. Pain that lasts as long as you describe needs to be looked at. Good luck, mate.

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Yeah my penis points up and it was being pressed down, quite forcefully lol. I'll see the doctor on Monday, if I can find where it is lol not been to my doctor in this city yet. Thanks