Pain in my penis head/glans - Has anyone had this?

Hook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hi everyone.

I'm having this pain in the left side of my penis head.

I First remember feeling it 8 months ago with a girl I was seeing. We had some sex marathons that were quite rough with hard plowing. Then it went away and just felt it veeery mildly every now and then when I masturbated more or harder than usual.

I recently went through a phase (1 month ago) where I was masturbating like 5 times a day during 10 days and started feeling it again.

Now for the last couple of days I've been feeling it constantly when some pressure is applied. I've been having these RAGING hard ons during sleep which I think last too long since it doesn't go away before I wake up.

Has any one had this? I'm getting worried that I might have caused some trauma during sex and made it worse through too much masturbation and long sleep erections...

Thank you

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi everyone.

I'm having this pain in the left side of my penis head.

I First remember feeling it 8 months ago with a girl I was seeing. We had some sex marathons that were quite rough with hard plowing. Then it went away and just felt it veeery mildly every now and then when I masturbated more or harder than usual.

I recently went through a phase (1 month ago) where I was masturbating like 5 times a day during 10 days and started feeling it again.

Now for the last couple of days I've been feeling it constantly when some pressure is applied. I've been having these RAGING hard ons during sleep which I think last too long since it doesn't go away before I wake up.

Has any one had this? I'm getting worried that I might have caused some trauma during sex and made it worse through too much masturbation and long sleep erections...

Thank you

Yes, I have had such pain on the left edge of the glans...is caused by the thumb of the right hand rubbing too strenuously against the glans. It always came after very strenuous sexual masturbation and when it occurs, my doctor has recommended applying a steroid cream (Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1%). After several weeks, it goes away until I have another extremely wild bout of sexual activity. Time between episodes of it can be several years or more. You will be fine after seeing your Doctor.:cool:

Reactions: Allan S.

Hook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yes, I have had such pain on the left edge of the glans...is caused by the thumb of the right hand rubbing too strenuously against the glans. It always came after very strenuous sexual masturbation and when it occurs, my doctor has recommended applying a steroid cream (Triamcinolone Acetonide 0.1%). After several weeks, it goes away until I have another extremely wild bout of sexual activity. Time between episodes of it can be several years or more. You will be fine after seeing your Doctor.:cool:

Hey, thanks for the reply, but are you sure we're talking about the same thing?

I forgot to mention it's not a surface thing there is no bruise or anything like that. And also I don't rub my glans while masturbating.

Was your problem visible to the eye?

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey, thanks for the reply, but are you sure we're talking about the same thing?

I forgot to mention it's not a surface thing there is no bruise or anything like that. And also I don't rub my glans while masturbating.

Was your problem visible to the eye?

The doctor saw something under magnification; I saw nothing. The pain is rather deep down inside the glans; I think he said it is referred from the surface nerves to the inner reaches of the glans. Yours might be different from mine.

Hook

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The doctor saw something under magnification; I saw nothing. The pain is rather deep down inside the glans; I think he said it is referred from the surface nerves to the inner reaches of the glans. Yours might be different from mine.

Deep inside the glans... sounds very much like how it feels to me...

Hope it's the same thing... gotta see a doctor...

Thanks a lot, I feel a bit less woried.

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What did your doctor say about masturbation?

Look, I am 77 years old; he is not going to change my habits at this late hour of my life. He did say not to be so brutal with my cock, though and laughed. Look at my video in my gallery and you will see that I am very hard on the head when I jack off...the head is what turns me on most!:biggrin1: